Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is really charming, but not in a slimey way like some guys, but in a natural happy way, and he really concentrates when you speak to him, how he remembers everything, I'll never know, it's amazing!

It's always brilliant to make him laugh, his face just lights up. It's so great.

And although he is kind of touchy feely, it's not the least bit creepy. In fact, he's very gentle, which I guess is why the girls love it, ha ha.

He can be touchy feely with me any time he likes :blush-anim-cl:

I do know what you mean, sometimes you get tongue tied, sometimes your mind goes blank.

The more you get to meet him, I think it starts to get a little easier, but like I say time constraints are what stop you from getting everything out.

With Andy it's slightly different as he tends to be constantly asking the questions, and he's like a big puppy, bouncing around all excited, always smiling with a gleam in his eyes. That's why I like him so much, his ebuillience is so infectious, it makes you happy too.

Mika is really charming, but not in a slimey way like some guys, but in a natural happy way, and he really concentrates when you speak to him, how he remembers everything, I'll never know, it's amazing!

It's always brilliant to make him laugh, his face just lights up. It's so great.

And although he is kind of touchy feely, it's not the least bit creepy. In fact, he's very gentle, which I guess is why the girls love it, ha ha.

hey you better not be talking about me, not in that accent, great to meet up with you, now i know you are trouble.

i am not here caught this on the cyber wave

Right. Must go and get some lunch. I only logged on for ten minutes about three hours ago :fisch:

Nowt new there then me dear... :blush-anim-cl:

Actually everyday I have a day off I say to myself... I'm not going on the MFC today... I'm gonna do something productive... :punk:

And here I am.. as per normal.... actually I did do something productive today... I sent Avoca my picture for the Photo Album for Meeks... see even productive things have a Mika element to them :wink2:

we are a bunch of funny people!

bye silver dear!:bleh:

hi Robi, are you enjoying the peace and quiet after the 2 mini wendis?

hamjam was brill, I even let some of the people talk to me, 1 or 2 touched me to see if i was real, i must stop walking around in public

good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww rose is back! :naughty:

how was your trip back?

what about wendi? is she back home yet?

robi... her daughters are gone now? i bet they enjoyed themselves...

maybe someday i'll join you girls on a crazy treck across europe for gigs :wub2:

PPFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sorry FD, it is great aunt silver, she brings the worst out in me, and those who met me in hamjam will tell all, i am worse in person, and none of what they say is true

sorry FD, it is great aunt silver, she brings the worst out in me, and those who met me in hamjam will tell all, i am worse in person, and none of what they say is true

and now back to work, catch you all another time

Hey ho, Weely, FD and G.

Weely, nah, you aren't slimey, you old tourist you,LOL!

FD, great to see you here!

G, yes I'm back and the journey was pretty non eventful after I left Kath and Wendi, plane, bus, train and a walk home. Just chilling today.

Hey ho, Weely, FD and G.

Weely, nah, you aren't slimey, you old tourist you,LOL!

FD, great to see you here!

G, yes I'm back and the journey was pretty non eventful after I left Kath and Wendi, plane, bus, train and a walk home. Just chilling today.

chilling is good....

what time is it in lisbon right now? how is there that we know?

there are mary and jujuzita there and a few others....

juju was room mate with rose in glasgow, i think she are in touch....

more to come for sure!:mf_lustslow:

yes

now the house is lonely....and i should wash a lot!:roftl:

i'm waiting for wendi to post though, i want to be sure she's fine

please do come over! we could talk about canada for hours....:wub2:

lisbon should be like italy...it's 4 pm here

(or one hour earlier as UK, don't know...but i gave you an idea!)

so it's 6 hours ahead of me... it's 10h07 here.

talk about canada for hours? :naughty::naughty:

we'll talk about italy for hours too then!

aww robi, when guests leave, the house always seem so empty. but it's also nice to relax a little bit. my sister in law came for a visit this weekend. my dog was upset for an entire day after she left (though it might have something to do with her dog too) lol:naughty:

It's about 1 hour ahead in Lisbon.

I'm gonna text Ju Ju now, and we were roomies in Brixton in February, not Glasgow. You'll have the wrath of Jemma on you now Robi,LOL!

Well in the queue I walked up with Ioana to the gate to get in, and the two Finnish girls got between us. I politely asked if I could stand with my friend, to which I got a tirade of abusive languge and told they had queued all night. Well the night before it was heavy rain and thunderstorms, so I said didn't they think it was silly to queue that early and get possible pneumonia, when they could have queued in the morning or even afternoon, which would be much more sensible, and that this queuing early was getting out of hand, and that you could still get a good spot if everyone started queuing at a sensible time!

Then someone who I think was their mother came over and started swearing at me.

This ticked off Ioana somewhat, and she told her to back off. We decided to move over to the other side, where it was more civilised.

Then afterwards, everyone was crowding the gate where the cars were going in and out, so I was trying to get everyone to back away from it, more for their own safety, but also that if Mikas car did come out, there would be more chance of him staying if no one was crowding so much. Most people understood me, even the French lady who was there from the night before, and they all backed away.

Then, one woman who was behind us in the queue earlier with her boyfriend, kept hanging round the gate, I explained again and also added that John would just get the car to keep going if he wasn't happy with the crowd situation. She just looked at me and said that if the cars wanted to get past she would move then, but not before.

Then, when security put the barrier up to get us ready to go backstage, the crowd kept pushing forward, making it hard for them to do it. I asked them to stop pushing and let them do it. Then it was up and security explained that we would have to wait a while before Mika would be seeing us. I came forward to the barrier to find out what he said and there was a space, right by the stubborn woman!

So I stood and asked someone what the security guy said, just to be accused of pushing to the front, to get a good spot!

I lost it at this point, and told her to shove it, and stormed off, with Ioana and Shady calling me back to try to calm me down. I just went over to Kath and Wendi, who did calm me down.

All I wanted to do was make everyone safe, got treated like crap. Next time I 'll let them get run over.

poor penguin

this is not fair!:thumbdown:

ah themad early queuing...then everybody gets nervous...they are too tired and excited...so they cannot behave.

you did the right thing rose

and keep on doing it...you'll find ppl appreciating next time....

or not.

but your conscience will be light!

:thumb_yello: