Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Oldlings!

Just sneaked into my friends, to check out some of the vids, I didn't know Sara videoed Mika giving me a hug, also didn't realise he'd bent in that close, kind of disconcerting seeing it on film like that, kind of made me go all girly:wub2:.

SNAP OUT OF IT WOMAN!:roftl:.

Hi Rose.............we never met up again at the airport:shocked: Last we saw, you were sitting on the floor, posting on your phone:naughty:

Hi Rose.............we never met up again at the airport:shocked: Last we saw, you were sitting on the floor, posting on your phone:naughty:

That was strange.

I thought we'd meet up on the other side of the security barrier, but when I went to look for you, I couldn't find you. I looked in some of the shops and the cafe, but you must have already gone down to boarding. I noticed your flight was delayed 20 minutes, did it come in any earlier or did you have to wait?

weealx is an absolute gentleman, so polite and courteous, I am sure he has a halo and such a golden smile

thanks great aunt Kath, the reason cyber gran has not been on is you left her in Amsterdam smoking tobacco leaves with some strange people

That was strange.

I thought we'd meet up on the other side of the security barrier, but when I went to look for you, I couldn't find you. I looked in some of the shops and the cafe, but you must have already gone down to boarding. I noticed your flight was delayed 20 minutes, did it come in any earlier or did you have to wait?

they had to offload wendis chair as Kath left her sitting outside and wendi could not make the flight

That was strange.

We had to wait.

When we went through at gate 31 we then had to go back to gate 21 for wheelchair assistance....that was probably when we managed to give you the slip:naughty::wink2:

thanks great aunt Kath, the reason cyber gran has not been on is you left her in Amsterdam smoking tobacco leaves with some strange people

As I said to you on numerous occasions over the last couple of days......piss off

As I said to you on numerous occasions over the last couple of days......piss off

how untrue, and I had to help clear those white granules from wendis chair, strange it happened when I was not there, I was the perfect gent

For Rose's Neck Fetish... :wub2:

l_f7eb2fbf2a10df6b456427d7057f20c1.jpg

:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:

MMM I like it:naughty:

My laptop was carted away (again!) today so I had better not try and upload my pics on Jakes puter....so I will have to wait to post mine...I have a few yummy ones from outside at Paris:wub2:

how untrue, and I had to help clear those white granules from wendis chair, strange it happened when I was not there, I was the perfect gent

Better ask Queenie about that!

For Rose's Neck Fetish... :wub2:

l_f7eb2fbf2a10df6b456427d7057f20c1.jpg

:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Mmmm! Nice!:wub2:

Weird that again I had it right there beside me, and I never even thought about it!

I think I'm ill!:roftl:

I'm gonna be calling it a night in a mo... got to be up at 4.30am :eek:

God I hate early starts ... but I like finishing at 3.00pm... :wink2:

Pleasant dreams when you turn in... :)

Walks into the Oldlings.

Helloooooo girls.

Hello Clare!:thumb_yello:

Mmmm! Nice!:wub2:

Weird that again I had it right there beside me, and I never even thought about it!

I think I'm ill!:roftl:

I thought that about you for a long time!:roftl:

Sorry Rose............you are going to get the impression that I am running through the threads insulting you!:naughty:

I'm gonna be calling it a night in a mo... got to be up at 4.30am :eek:

God I hate early starts ... but I like finishing at 3.00pm... :wink2:

Pleasant dreams when you turn in... :)

Night Laurel, sweet dreams and have a good day:thumb_yello:

Sorry Rose............you are going to get the impression that I am running through the threads insulting you!:naughty:

How's you, Kath?

I was beginning to think you didn't love me anymore:sad::naughty:

Was that a meeting at work?

I'm fine thanks.

Good, glad you are ok. Yes I was back at work this morning....in body anyway!

Hi Kath - glad you're back.

Was worried Wendi might have been tempted by the Dutch Health Service :rasta:

Hi Silver, good to see ya. You could have a very good point there of course!:naughty:

I was beginning to think you didn't love me anymore:sad::naughty:

You know how much I love ya!:wub2: