Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps you could ask someone more techno than me to put them on the Amsterdam thread, sorry I cannot be more helpful

See, this is exactly why people don't want their picture taken with you.

come on woman get your act together, here is the link for bebo pics

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?PhotoNbr=1&MemberId=6574565851&PhotoAlbumId=8285307388

Thanks!

And don't call me woman, I'm too young for that. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, are you the guy in the red jacket? If so, then you're not who I thought you were!

I didn't see no guys in red jackets anywhere in Amsterdam. :(

Hehe did you oldies actually go to the sexmuseum?

That place is hilarious isn't it?

I nearly pissed myself (not in an erotic way, ofcourse) when I was there.

Thanks!

And don't call me woman, I'm too young for that. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, are you the guy in the red jacket? If so, then you're not who I thought you were!

I didn't see no guys in red jackets anywhere in Amsterdam. :(

Hehe did you oldies actually go to the sexmuseum?

That place is hilarious isn't it?

I nearly pissed myself (not in an erotic way, ofcourse) when I was there.

the guy in the red jacket is Alexander, that is meiks husband, not nearly as handsome as me, and i was not in Amsterdam on the Monday, it was all the others in the museum, i passed by it and took the pic as evidence,(and possible blackmail), just in case they kidnapped me

Ha ha, it feels weird being in his blog. When Andy sprung it on me at the end of the show, I thought he was joking. But said no your gonna be in it, and I was a bit dumbstruck!

And in the hug vid, Ioana is to the left of me, you see her giving Mika the LICM dvd project she put together, along with Phunkygals duct tape puppet. The only link I know of is Sariflors.

We were queuing up outside in the rain, to the side of the gate, where backstage was, and they got us to walk through to the tent where the performers got changed. It was heaven 'cause it had chairs so we could sit down, my feet and legs were VERY grateful,LOL!

I did see reports that you needed a sticker to get in, but we weren't checked, they just let us in as we got to that area, we had to go in single file,and had to keep walking and not stop, otherwise they would send us back out again.

Hey ho everyone!

Anyone about?

I've been really lazy today, but it's nice to just chill out after last weeks whirlwind of travelling.

evening all - Rose do you have the link to the blog yr in - I couldnt find it on Mikasounds!!

Well I am back on the blue WKD and might go onto the pink champers ( I have loads from my party left over):naughty:

My friend (on the MFC) has a Birthday party to go to tonight.

It's her sister's 18th.

I bet the booze will flowing nicely by now.

well I have only had 3/4 of a bottle cos I'm waiting for stefan to come over and catch me up

Hi Clare, Jemma (and Carri if you're still about):thumb_yello:

Hello Silver :biggrin2: