Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Don't worry - I'm terrible for doing that, too :naughty:

I think it was you that helped me put on my plastic rain cover thingy in the gale when we were at the tables outside?

How's bump? Recovered from the noise that was Hercules??

I'm off - not here, really!!

Yep that was me! bump is ok, althoug iwas really worried during herculez, hope it didn't leave permanent damage!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back again... went for a lay down as had a backache.... Hi Guylainem - how's you and your lovely doggy.... :)

pretty good! i had a nice relaxing weekend.. i love those

mysha knows the command "give a paw" since yesterday

:blush-anim-cl:

she knows sit as well lol pretty smart!

(or course then she'll go and chew an entire roll of toilet paper, but we are working on that lol)

i added pics on myspace if you go see. i think i posted it here too, can't remember, blame it on the oldling syndrome. :naughty:

pretty good! i had a nice relaxing weekend.. i love those

mysha knows the command "give a paw" since yesterday

:blush-anim-cl:

she knows sit as well lol pretty smart!

(or course then she'll go and chew an entire roll of toilet paper, but we are working on that lol)

i added pics on myspace if you go see. i think i posted it here too, can't remember, blame it on the oldling syndrome. :naughty:

I actually have a full size plushie dog that reminds me of Mysha... I won her at the ideal home show in London afew years ago... most people who saw her on the way home - thought she was real .... :lmfao:

Least the toy one doesn't eat my toilet paper.... :wink2:

:wink2:

Here's my dog...

Picture.jpg

Doesn't bark... doesn't chew my shoes, eat toilet paper etc.... I have far too many of these - Lions, Tigers, Giraffes etc... :lmfao:

I'll soon need a new room - or a new house... :)

just popping in...nice pic G!!!

is that you hun?

it's so nice to see faces.................:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Robi... not long til' Madrid now... are you going to anymore in July - or just Madrid.... :)

just popping in...nice pic G!!!

is that you hun?

it's so nice to see faces.................:blush-anim-cl:

yes.... that's me!!! only i come in color :naughty::naughty:

i thought it would be about time after 1 year that people see my face :naughty:

:wink2:

Here's my dog...

Picture.jpg

Doesn't bark... doesn't chew my shoes, eat toilet paper etc.... I have far too many of these - Lions, Tigers, Giraffes etc... :lmfao:

I'll soon need a new room - or a new house... :)

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

now one question... when you take it for a walk... do you want it or does it walk you???

mysha would love this one! her own personal chew toy lol

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

now one question... when you take it for a walk... do you want it or does it walk you???

mysha would love this one! her own personal chew toy lol

No I have to carry her under my arm... lazy thing... :blush-anim-cl:

hi laurel!

yes madrid will be the first and last gig of the summer....:wub2:

then

a dark abyss of mikadesert will open below my feet................

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Least your Mika famine is ending for awhile soon... mines not... :thumbdown:

Look forward to hearing your reports and pics etc etc etc... what can I say - I'm famished... :bleh:

Good Morning Oldlings! Well, I'm Happy to Report that I'm starting to feel like my old self again. YAY!! I have 4 more days off of work and plan to use them in fun R&R. Yesterday, I went to Knott's Berry Farm with my family. It was so nice to get out for the first time in almost 2 months.

It's funny, I had to take a picture for my pass and it looks like I'm 10 years old in it. Everytime I went through the gates, I had to convince them it was me. I mean, I like to look younger and have been told I look younger, but 10? Anyways, that's only the picture...that's why they had a hard time believing. My little cousin was always quick to tell them I'm 37. Wanted to kick her little butt. :naughty: Made for a funny day.

I'm heading to San Deigo tomorrow night and then, back to work. I'm so ready to go back. The cabin fever has been getting to me.

Good Morning Oldlings! Well, I'm Happy to Report that I'm starting to feel like my old self again. YAY!! I have 4 more days off of work and plan to use them in fun R&R. Yesterday, I went to Knott's Berry Farm with my family. It was so nice to get out for the first time in almost 2 months.

It's funny, I had to take a picture for my pass and it looks like I'm 10 years old in it. Everytime I went through the gates, I had to convince them it was me. I mean, I like to look younger and have been told I look younger, but 10? Anyways, that's only the picture...that's why they had a hard time believing. My little cousin was always quick to tell them I'm 37. Wanted to kick her little butt. :naughty: Made for a funny day.

I'm heading to San Deigo tomorrow night and then, back to work. I'm so ready to go back. The cabin fever has been getting to me.

just a quick vist,

Hi CC, good to hear you are finally on the recovery road, you even sound relaxed, dont let work get in the way of you enjoying life, you enjoy looking and feeling as young as your pass pic, take care

Evening all!

How you all?

Charley, good to hear you getting back to your old self;-)

You alright Weely?

hi rose i am not hear, how come almost every pic of you, you are on the phone.

how are you, back to work yet

hi rose i am not hear, how come almost every pic of you, you are on the phone.

how are you, back to work yet

I know it's funny isn't it, LOL!

I am back working, still not my van yet, but it looks like I could be busy all week, which is ALL good!

YO! Jems, not much goss from me, but Em's texting me at the Veledrome gig.

I know it's funny isn't it, LOL!

I am back working, still not my van yet, but it looks like I could be busy all week, which is ALL good!

YO! Jems, not much goss from me, but Em's texting me at the Veledrome gig.

Oh how exciting:punk:

hummmm new blog on mikasounds, rose is fully dressed,

the sky is blue and jemmalee had a hangover a few days ago... that's about it :naughty:

Rose only goes naked for gigs:naughty:

Oh I still feel bad:blink::roftl:

thank god... cuz i think she is back at work :roftl:

the only cure for a hangover is another!!!

:roftl:Sorry Rose but this made me nearly have a little wee, people pay good money for that kind of delivery service.

:roftl:Sorry Rose but this made me nearly have a little wee, people pay good money for that kind of delivery service.

i have a delivery man working for me... i'd pay for him to stay dressed... believe me! :naughty: