Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Hi SL x

And bye, I'm going to sit in the garden with a glass of wine and Mika on my mp3 player.

Sweet (Mika) Dreams when the time comes

~x~

ooooh sounds nice !!!:drinks_wine: Have one for me xx

Hello!

Just trying to get final done for SITM mug:wink2:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Arial Black"

Hello!

Just trying to get final done for SITM mug:wink2:[/font]

Yes I could see your name popping up in the thread when I was checking new posts!

Hi Vicky :thumb_yello:

Night Laurel :huglove:

Yes I could see your name popping up in the thread when I was checking new posts!

Hello:wink2:

I know i am trying to support Avoca in the final stages, she has a lot to do with it all!

Are you in the t set!:roftl:

Helllooo Vicky.

Is the mug design going okay?

Last day, they all have to be in tomorrow!

Popping in and out waiting for txts from Em.

I know we are all about there now with a few final touches from Avoca's artistic hand!:wink2:

Are you still delivering the set? When is that?

I'm a bad fan, what gig is tonight Em is at? :wub2:

Hello:wink2:

I know i am trying to support Avoca in the final stages, she has a lot to do with it all!

Are you in the t set!:roftl:

No - my artistic talents are non-existent! :roftl: I did say to Avoca that I would be quite happy to make a financial contribution instead but she was reluctant to take me up on it. But the offer still stands.

No - my artistic talents are non-existent! :roftl: I did say to Avoca that I would be quite happy to make a financial contribution instead but she was reluctant to take me up on it. But the offer still stands.

That is kind of you :wink2: I have said i'll chip in a bit more too as don't want her to be down with a few folk pulling out. These mass projects can be a nightmare to organise!!!:shocked:

oh Sorry I got side tracked watching Mika on YT:naughty:

Night everyone x

Naughty ! :naughty:night and hope to catch you soon xxx

That is kind of you :wink2: I have said i'll chip in a bit more too as don't want her to be down with a few folk pulling out. These mass projects can be a nightmare to organise!!!:shocked:/FONT]

Yes - they always end up costing more than you expect. I just need someone to tell me who and how to pay!

Or I could pay for Rose's petrol if she is delivering it still!:naughty:

From what Avoca said to me this afternoon, with the amount of dropouts there have been, it should work out to about £1.70 pp.

That's not too bad.

From what Avoca said to me this afternoon, with the amount of dropouts there have been, it should work out to about £1.70 pp.

That's not too bad.

i am not part of the mug/tea set or anything, but i did send a card... so i sent her money this afternoon... there is money involved in making an book for the cards etc...

i am not part of the mug/tea set or anything, but i did send a card... so i sent her money this afternoon... there is money involved in making an book for the cards etc...

The money is just for the mugs.

The money is just for the mugs.

i know.. but i sent some to help with the cards too. someone is going to have to print those & glue them to cardboard or something etc...

it's not much, but it may help

i know.. but i sent some to help with the cards too. someone is going to have to print those & glue them to cardboard or something etc...

it's not much, but it may help

That's really cool of you to do that. Avoca will really appreciate that.

Good morning .... off to work in abit... funny you going on about Avoca's B'Day stuff... I offered to help put money towards it too... if she needs any help I'll be happy to contribute... This is the first project I've been involved with so am glad I got my photo off to her.... :)

Anyway have fun today - I'll be back after 6.00pm... :huglove: to all who come later... :)

Good morning .... off to work in abit... funny you going on about Avoca's B'Day stuff... I offered to help put money towards it too... if she needs any help I'll be happy to contribute... This is the first project I've been involved with so am glad I got my photo off to her.... :)

Anyway have fun today - I'll be back after 6.00pm... :huglove: to all who come later... :)

one week ago we were all in hamjam, time flies the way everyone is still buzzing from it