Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

one week ago we were all in hamjam, time flies the way everyone is still buzzing from it

It still keeps me busy. I was looking for mp3's, but can't find anything. I want to hear it again and again. youtube isn't very good sound quality, nice to see though.

Instead of Hamsterjam I listen to a radiobroadcasted concert of Dublin 7-7-07. :punk: You can find it at:

http://rapidshare.com/files/82926902/Mik_2007-07-07_Dublin.rar

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NOWBIHQ

Only 9 songs, but it's good quality live recording. :dance_man:

Enjoy.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Dublin, the gig that should have been my first!

Had the ticket, place to stay, but not enough for the airfare.

That was one depressing night I can tell you, the only thing that pulled me out of it was getting a run to Cardiff and accidentally driving around where they film Torchwood! Fantastic!

It still keeps me busy. I was looking for mp3's, but can't find anything. I want to hear it again and again. youtube isn't very good sound quality, nice to see though.

Instead of Hamsterjam I listen to a radiobroadcasted concert of Dublin 7-7-07. :punk: You can find it at:

http://rapidshare.com/files/82926902/Mik_2007-07-07_Dublin.rar

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6NOWBIHQ

Only 9 songs, but it's good quality live recording. :dance_man:

Enjoy.

Back again... decided to take back the hour they owe me from last week...

:)

Thanks for the link to the Dublin show... not heard that before... am downloading it now :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

Back again... decided to take back the hour they owe me from last week...

:)

Thanks for the link to the Dublin show... not heard that before... am downloading it now :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

Good Evening all,

I sit here listening to my new Sam Sparro cd, had it blasting from my driving school car, had it rockin

Boooo to you too!!

How's your day been?

I'm alright, had a hectic day at work today but I'm off out soon over Kevin and Michaels to catch up wih the goss

Good Morning Oldlings. Yikes, I'm a little dizzy from staring at that kitty. :hypo:

Forgot it was morning where you are, it's tea time here:naughty:

That cat is doing funny things to my eyes Clare:blink:

How is everyone?

Clare walks in.

Helloooooooooooo Oldlings!!

are you trying to set off a migraine, what about people who may suffer from epilepsy, perhaps if the flashing lights could be slowed down, sorry to be a boring old git

Don't worry, it's ok:naughty:

Right I'm off out, see you later x

jEMMA ! sorry to miss you! Just read your blog and it has warmed my :wub2: heart xxx luv it!!!!!

has everyone gone over to Sam Sparro

long time no see weely .... how was the jam in hamster? :punk:

Where did everybody go?

Almost got to see the vids earlier, then realised, my friend told me I'd left my keys at the house last weekend, DOH!

So I'll see them tomorrow instead, looking forward to seeing this Chateau blog, I love old buildings, got so much character.

Where did everybody go?

Almost got to see the vids earlier, then realised, my friend told me I'd left my keys at the house last weekend, DOH!

So I'll see them tomorrow instead, looking forward to seeing this Chateau blog, I love old buildings, got so much character.

Hi Vicky and any other Oldings still around:thumb_yello:

Logged in for Arcachon reports but there doesn't seem to be much yet.

Hello my oldies :wink2:

Sounds good silver!

I'm in between packing to go to Blackpool tomorrow with a friend and the children! Should be fun, we went last year and we all had such fun!!:roftl:

Just 2 nights but i'm quite looking forward to it :naughty:

Where is everyone???:shocked:

I need some pictures too:blush-anim-cl:

jEMMA ! sorry to miss you! Just read your blog and it has warmed my :wub2: heart xxx luv it!!!!!

ng time no see weely .... how was the jam in hamster? :punk:

hey vicky, how are you and the family, hamjam was hectic, but loved every minute of it, I did a walkabout and allowed common people to talk to me and have pics taken to show everyone they had met

hey vicky, how are you and the family, hamjam was hectic, but loved every minute of it, I did a walkabout and allowed common people to talk to me and have pics taken to show everyone they had met

And you dressed like a tourist,LOL!

YO VICKY & SILVER!

Nice pic Vicky, not much neck, but loving the jeans.

Hope the weather in Blackpool the next couple of days is as blistering as it was around London today. I was drinking a lot of water when I got in tonight, was sweating like a pig driving!

Has anyone ever heard of Siobhan Donaghy.... I've really got into her music ... belatedly... she used to be a Sugababe... Heidi replaced her after Sugababes first album.... I love her songs so much... She has such an amazing voice... shame her album did absolutely nothing in the charts last year.... no promotion or whatnot.... Check her out on YT.... she's cool :)

Sorry was away with the fairies then... :)

Or in Mikagasmics before Silver pipes up... :wink2:

Am back now... :)

:shocked:How could I possibly know you were there? I never go there.

(part 15 now)

Sorry was away with the fairies then... :)

Or in Mikagasmics before Silver pipes up... :wink2:

Am back now... :)

We weren't going to say anything, heh heh!

:shocked:How could I possibly know you were there? I never go there.

(part 15 now)

Yeah .... I keep wanting to click on another thread in Chat About Mika ... but keep clicking that thread by mistake... I mean It's getting annoying now... it's made me look at all 15 parts since I joined the MFC... really should get my fingers checked out.... :fisch: