Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Hi guys!

I loved France, it was great. I had such a laugh with Kath, ab & bab but will save it for tomorrow as I am knackered.

:sneaky2: Making us wait huh?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All these gigs and vids and reports etc... are making me want to see him so so bad... :crybaby:

I feel kind of depressed now.... :(

Snap! :wink2:

A long wait to the next tour. I'm even thinking things like "Are there any tickets left for Lisbon ... I'm not doing anything Thursday"...LOL

Gonna call it a night now too... kind of nice to have a break for a few days... Then onto Amsterdam... and the madness will continue... not that I'm going mad at all just so you know :wub2:

Nighty night :huglove:

Evening!

Me too :-(

You ARE going? That is wonderful news Wendi.

Have a brilliant time, we'll all be thinking of you :wub2:

Thanks Ruth - almost ready for bed now :)

Hi guys!

I loved France, it was great. I had such a laugh with Kath, ab & bab but will save it for tomorrow as I am knackered.

Hiya hun - I am off to bed too!! :)

good night oldlings!:wub2:

just a sweet hallo to you all and...straight to bed!

i'm tired of jumping through report threads!!!!!!

Goodnight sweet Robi - I am off to bed too!!

I get the feeling I am repeating myself!!! :naughty:

See you all Thursday unless I find internet at the airport!!!

:bye:

I'm off too now, here's a pic for anyone who drops by.

vlcsna10.jpg

:huglove:

Niiiccceeeee piccy;-)

Just dropped in to say hello before I go jetting I off again tomorrow . Will be back on here again Wednesday or Thursday, once I get through the Amsterdam experience.

hi all!

looks like everyone is back! (yeah yeah i know.... some of you are leaving again soon soon! :bleh: )

kath! i got to see your picture! you looked like you were enjoying yourself! :thumb_yello:

how was rose's streaking across the stage? i didn't get to see any pictures of that yet... where are they? do we have to pay? do they take paypal? :naughty:

hi all!

looks like everyone is back! (yeah yeah i know.... some of you are leaving again soon soon! :bleh: )

kath! i got to see your picture! you looked like you were enjoying yourself! :thumb_yello:

how was rose's streaking across the stage? i didn't get to see any pictures of that yet... where are they? do we have to pay? do they take paypal? :naughty:

Sorry no piccies of my streaking across the stage, 'cause it DIDN'T HAPPEN! LOL!

I think Mika was nervous enough, I didn't want to send him into a blind panic, I was just happy to do the random question again.

Sorry no piccies of my streaking across the stage, 'cause it DIDN'T HAPPEN! LOL!

I think Mika was nervous enough, I didn't want to send him into a blind panic, I was just happy to do the random question again.

awww next time! :naughty::naughty:

i thought your random question was great... but does he realise you

do this for our pleasure? do you have one ready for amsterdam? :naughty:

awww next time! :naughty::naughty:

i thought your random question was great... but does he realise you

do this for our pleasure? do you have one ready for amsterdam? :naughty:

Ha ha, we'll see;-)

I think he knows that I post these by now, and I'm pretty sure he's cool with it. I think I'd have found out by now if he didn't.

I'm on my way to the airport now, my friend is dropping me there on his way to work. I'll see if there is an internet café there and hang out with you guys there for a while.

Hey all, noone around. Just wanted to say hi. Tomorrow is almost here! Had all kinds of weird dreams about it. Man, this day is going to be a long one! Weather not so good, there is a 90% change on rain. :thumbdown: We'll have a good time anyway.

See you all soon!

morning everyone...

im here for another hour or so...

how is everyone???

anyone go to the paris gigs and anyone going to the hamsterjam gig tomorrow??

if you went to paris - i hope you had a great time...if your going to hamsterjam - i hope you have a great time too!!!