Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

oh that would be the Rain and Rain and Rain and Rain and Rain bit:mf_rosetinted:

Actually the words to the verses are quite good (apart from a line we can't quite make out).

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and rain and rain and

:badmood: and rainy raining rainy rain

LOL! Oh, you got that, did you? :naughty:

Actually the words to the verses are quite good (apart from a line we can't quite make out).

Which line? I think I know it all now... well, I mean know the whole song,

not KNOW IT ALL, as in everything in the world... :wink2:

dcdeb

Which line? I think I know it all now... well, I mean know the whole song,

not KNOW IT ALL, as in everything in the world... :wink2:

dcdeb

I think there was some small question of whether he sings "This ordinary man is broken" or "This ordinary mind".

Hi Suzanne

hi Silver!

One of my best friends came back into my life after eight years

she moved to the states and married an American man but it didn't work out..

so she moved back to Victoria and we met again and we cried cried and cried

and apologized and cried for not making contact after such a long time.

I was so concerned about because my intuition told me something but I felt I had no place in voicing my thoughts because she is my friend and I love her so.

I usually am very correct in my judgments tho and I was right she came back .

she fell into a depression and didn't contact anyone for years and she is back.

We found each other on facebook . My two other friends who I lost I found again through facebook. Facebook to me is probably (for me) as important as the wheel and the invention of the phone. without facebook it has taken about 7 years to find about 2 people. In six months I have found over 60 people I have been wondering about..including all my missing friends.

hi Silver!

One of my best friends came back into my life after eight years

she moved to the states and married an American man but it didn't work out..

so she moved back to Victoria and we met again and we cried cried and cried

and apologized and cried for not making contact after such a long time.

I was so concerned about because my intuition told me something but I felt I had no place in voicing my thoughts because she is my friend and I love her so.

I usually am very correct in my judgments tho and I was right she came back .

she fell into a depression and didn't contact anyone for years and she is back.

We found each other on facebook . My two other friends who I lost I found again through facebook. Facebook to me is probably (for me) as important as the wheel and the invention of the phone. without facebook it has taken about 7 years to find about 2 people. In six months I have found over 60 people I have been wondering about..including all my missing friends.

I'm glad Facebook is helping you find all your friends again. I guess I'm lucky that I haven't lost touch with mine. I still meet up with some of my old schoolfriends every Christmas (and it's been a very very long time since I was at school).

I think there was some small question of whether he sings "This ordinary man is broken" or "This ordinary mind".

I'm pretty sure it's mind. When I watch the video it seems clear to

me. :)

Facebook to me is probably (for me) as important as the wheel and the invention of the phone. without facebook it has taken about 7 years to find about 2 people. In six months I have found over 60 people I have been wondering about..including all my missing friends.

That's very cool, Suzanne -- I would like to find a few people I've lost...

Facebook hasn't done it for me, yet...

dcdeb

LOL! Oh, you got that, did you? :naughty:

:roftl: Well in Paris bab and I couldn't hear the words that well so decided to make up our own to entertain ourselves and it went- rain, rainy rainy raining rain, or something like that:naughty:

I do like the song though, i need to listen to it a few more times to pick up the real words:roftl:

Gonna call it a night in a mo... I was up at 4.30am this morning so am feeling rather bushed... :)

Pleasant dreams when you go... hope everyone In Amsterdam has a great end to their night... :)

:roftl: Well in Paris bab and I couldn't hear the words that well so decided to make up our own to entertain ourselves and it went- rain, rainy rainy raining rain, or something like that:naughty:

I do like the song though, i need to listen to it a few more times to pick up the real words:roftl:

You'll find the lyrics on the "Rain" thread (there are a few versions though). And no-one can agree on the chorus LOL

Gonna call it a night in a mo... I was up at 4.30am this morning so am feeling rather bushed... :)

Pleasant dreams when you go... hope everyone In Amsterdam has a great end to their night... :)

Night Laurel

You'll find the lyrics on the "Rain" thread (there are a few versions though). And no-one can agree on the chorus LOL

oh I thought we had the lyrics for the chorus already:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I will download it tomorrow and learn the real words. I can't wait to hear the reports from Holland.

Good night all:wub2:

oh I thought we had the lyrics for the chorus already:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I will download it tomorrow and learn the real words. I can't wait to hear the reports from Holland.

Good night all:wub2:

Goodnight Jemma

You know me too well:naughty:

Rain encore- how exciting- need to get an mp3 of it so i can learn the words

i love that song... some people don't, but i do.... i love the melody :wub2:

i haven't paid much attention to the lyrics yet lol

i love that song... some people don't, but i do.... i love the melody :wub2:

i haven't paid much attention to the lyrics yet lol

I like the melody but I think he sings it too high and has to strain for the top notes.

I am really tired but am hanging on for news of the "surprise" from Amsterdam.

I thought one of the Oldlings therewould have been in touch by now.

I like the melody but I think he sings it too high and has to strain for the top notes.

that's why i'm curious as to what it will sound like on the album... the fact that he probably hasn't sang it 1000000 times & also singing outside doesn't always sound as good

i think it will be amazing... eventually

pinch yourself!!! pull your hair out... do something!!!

are you working tomorrow? :naughty:

Fortunately I have the whole week off, so I could stay up all night. But I'm an oldling and I need my sleep.