Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I agreed with you Robi... well it kind of doesn't seem the time and place to shout out negative stuff in his face about Paris when he's in the middle of a meet and greet that he doesn't have to do... I don't even have a problem if on Friday - he'd asked some random fan if she'd enjoyed the show... and she'd said no ... cos' she'd had a crap view and couldn't see anything or whatever... but there is in my view - a time and place for such comments... that wasn't one of them... so shoot me... :)

I have just read backa bit in the Oldlings...wanted to see how Weely would twist things.........but I haven't read any of the Amsterdam thread....and I am probably the only person on MFC that has never been in the paris thread........if I have a spare six weeks some time I may pop in :roftl:

Wendi isn't too bad I don't think..............considering that she was always going to be shattered..........and we didn't know at that point that Mika was going to grip her shoulder in such a convincing manner:roftl:

Gello Kath :)

Gello Carri:wink2:

Some carer I am...........I had everyone else on fear of death not to go anywhere near Wendi's shoulder...and some great tall curly guy strolls up and puts his hand straight on it and I don't even notice....can't imagine where i was looking:roftl:

Wendi isn't too bad I don't think..............considering that she was always going to be shattered..........and we didn't know at that point that Mika was going to grip her shoulder in such a convincing manner:roftl:

:shocked:

Oh my god... he didn't did he.... I didn't know that...

Hope she's OK... :wink2:

Gello Carri:wink2:

Some carer I am...........I had everyone else on fear of death not to go anywhere near Wendi's shoulder...and some great tall curly guy strolls up and puts his hand straight on it and I don't even notice....can't imagine where i was looking:roftl:

whoops - did she faint, need the kiss of death!!!???

I can't see any videos on anyone's Myspace! I just get a big blank square,

does anyone know how I can get them to play?

Sorry I don't know... I used to have problems with MySpace Vids too.. they sometimes play... they sometimes don't.... stupid site.... I prefer YT... even though the quality's worse... :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

Oh my god... he didn't did he.... I didn't know that...

Hope she's OK... :wink2:

whoops - did she faint, need the kiss of death!!!???

She didn't feint but she was certainly in pain..........it just seems incredible.......of all the places he could have putr his hand he chose that one:shocked:

hmm - the chap before said it was better than Paris and Sarifllor just agreed - not that bad is it ??:shocked:

No - never said it was... just I personally wouldn't have said it at a meet and greet is all.... but that's just me... :wink2:

But seriously............WHERE was I looking............I mean.............I must have been watching him since he was only about a meter away from me and yet I managed to miss that completely!:shocked:

No - never said it was... just I personally wouldn't have said it at a meet and greet is all.... but that's just me... :wink2:

Actually scrub that... me not looking like a startled gazelle, and doing anything but looking like a goldfish - open mouthed and all.... words wouldn't have come into it.... :lmfao:

Laurel, i may have said something if I was talking to him - -say if he hadn asked me what didi you thnk , I may have said it was fab, I enjoyed it more than Paris . . .

if i had been there :( and I had preffered one to the other.

to me my bes night to date was GLASGOW :)

Actually scrub that... me not looking like a startled gazelle, and doing anything but looking like a goldfish - open mouthed and all.... words wouldn't have come into it.... :lmfao:

Funny you should say that Laurel..........and I will get this in before Weely starts having a go at me............as once again I was unable to speak in Mika's presence.........but I have sussed it, having thought about it.......and it ties in with what Rose said earlier about him being 'touchy feely'. He is very tactile and when i think about times I have spoken to him/not spoken to him...it is the times that he has touched me that I have been rendered speechless!:shocked: If he keeps his hands to himself I can just about cockle a coherant setence together but quite frankly on Tuesday when he was stood holding my hand, looking into my eyes and saying 'Hello Love, how are you'............I mean, seriously..........there are some circumstances when an Oldling should be allowed to lose control of her faculties!:naughty::naughty:

Ahhh no It's not rabbits in the headlights cos' he's famous or anything... I'm like this with everyone... even fellow MFC'ers... but esp with guys I fancy quite badly... I'm just too too shy (I feel a Kajagoogoo moment coming on...)

Funny you should say that Laurel..........and I will get this in before Weely starts having a go at me............as once again I was unable to speak in Mika's presence.........but I have sussed it, having thought about it.......and it ties in with what Rose said earlier about him being 'touchy feely'. He is very tactile and when i think about times I have spoken to him/not spoken to him...it is the times that he has touched me that I have been rendered speechless!:shocked: If he keeps his hands to himself I can just about cockle a coherant setence together but quite frankly on Tuesday when he was stood holding my hand, looking into my eyes and saying 'Hello Love, how are you'............I mean, seriously..........there are some circumstances when an Oldling should be allowed to lose control of her faculties!:naughty::naughty:

I would give anything just for a milli-second of tactile Mika... :thumb_yello:

Bugger the nerves and heart palpatations.... they can go to hell... :bleh: