Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Good, glad you are ok. Yes I was back at work this morning....in body anyway!

Hi Silver, good to see ya. You could have a very good point there of course!:naughty:

You know how much I love ya!:wub2:

Why? Why have you been off work?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Why have you been off work?

No, I have been on Mika tour:roftl: And i always takes it :roftl:out of me:naughty:

Ok Oldlings, I need to go now. Take care and sweet dreams:thumb_yello:

No, I have been on Mika tour:roftl: And i always takes it :roftl:out of me:naughty:

Ok Oldlings, I need to go now. Take care and sweet dreams:thumb_yello:

I'll be going soon.

I'll be up at 6.30 tomorrow.

I can't believe how much has been postd on the Amsterdam thread since lunchtime :shocked: Taking me ages to read!:sweatdrop:

I haven't even tried to be honest I just jumped in towards the end...and started an argument!:naughty:

My laptop was carted away (again!) today so I had better not try and upload my pics on Jakes puter....so I will have to wait to post mine...I have a few yummy ones from outside at Paris:wub2:

Oh no :sneaky2: I hate waiting!

Hello Oldlings!

Just sneaked into my friends, to check out some of the vids, I didn't know Sara videoed Mika giving me a hug, also didn't realise he'd bent in that close, kind of disconcerting seeing it on film like that, kind of made me go all girly:wub2:.

SNAP OUT OF IT WOMAN!:roftl:.

:lmao: Gee, Rose, none of us can relate to this at all!

I haven't even tried to be honest I just jumped in towards the end...and started an argument!:naughty:

:shocked: Now what? Are you making my life difficult... again!?

*runs to thread to read what's going on*

dcdeb

Hi everyone. I guess that I've missed a huge amount this week while I've had my sisters staying.

I'll spend some time tomorrow carching up, but is there anything I really ought to know....?

Hi everyone. I guess that I've missed a huge amount this week while I've had my sisters staying.

I'll spend some time tomorrow carching up, but is there anything I really ought to know....?

Not much!:mf_rosetinted:

Hellooooo Ruth.

How have you been?

not many reports since then....mostly chatting.

and now kath is walking on a very slippery ground...but she's dealing with it brilliantly!:wink2:

Yeah, just like I was in Amsterdam trying to keep up with everyone trying to get into that bleeding tent!:roftl:

I think when Mika does a meet and greet, people will have to have numbered tickets and you only get to meet him when your number is called out :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yeah.................and only Oldlings getthe tickets!:naughty:

Only joking Deb!:roftl:

Not much!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, go on, enlighten me!

Hellooooo Ruth.

How have you been?

Hi Clare. I'm good, but sleep deprived. We've had a baby staying.

I think when Mika does a meet and greet, people will have to have numbered tickets and you only get to meet him when your number is called out :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yeah.................and only Oldlings get the tickets!:naughty:

Definitely :-)

I don't know how long haven't been here Ruth as I haven't been on but I just meant that as it was the first week of any Mika action for months it was quite likely you had missed a lot! I think the Paris thread is about 9000 pages!:naughty:

Night night everyone:wub2:

Server seems to be running very slowly for me tonight. Have to be up early tomorrow so I think I will call it a night.

Hopefully there will be reports from Lisbon to look forward to.

:bye:

I don't know how long haven't been here Ruth as I haven't been on but I just meant that as it was the first week of any Mika action for months it was quite likely you had missed a lot! I think the Paris thread is about 9000 pages!:naughty:

I kept up with Paris and Arras then lost touch all week. I knew I couldn't keep up with all the fun if I was just snatching odd moments.

Do I gather there was a meet and greet?

Night anyway, if you're going. ~x~

It'll be like being at the cheese counter in Sainsburys:roftl::roftl::roftl: