Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I've climbed a quarter of my ironing pile:naughty:

How is everyone doing?

reading mfc and listening to the football match spain-italy....while trying to tame all my mika's pics in folders!:naughty:

air conditioned is on as we are officially in summer!:punk:

Hello............probably missed Ruth.............sounds like a very windy party!:shocked: We haven't got the wind...well, not weather wise anyway!:naughty:But we have torrential rain:thumbdown:

Air conditioning Robi!:shocked: here it is called opening the window...and even then we don't need to do it very often!

Well done with the ironing Jem! I hate ironing, but then I don't do a lot of it:wink2:

I know Rose isn't here at the mo but I forgot earlier....sorry that you aren't going to Glastonbury Rose, I am sure you will miss it, but as you say, Paris will make up for it and just think................no mud:naughty: Mind you...(Kath slips back into naughty mode....................) maybe that is why Rose likes being naked...she is used to rolling around in the Glastonbury mud!:naughty::shocked:

I know Rose isn't here at the mo but I forgot earlier....sorry that you aren't going to Glastonbury Rose, I am sure you will miss it, but as you say, Paris will make up for it and just think................no mud:naughty: Mind you...(Kath slips back into naughty mode....................) maybe that is why Rose likes being naked...she is used to rolling around in the Glastonbury mud!:naughty::shocked:

rose should report you to the big bad mods!:roftl:

jemma...still looking for a new location?

kath, any news of wendi?:blink:

Hi Robi:wub2:

No. TBH I have just about given up on my phone at the mo......when the leaves are on the trees it makes reception even more impossible:shocked: I text Wendi on Friday night and had a reply about 36 hours later:shocked:

How were the scouts?

Hi Robi:wub2:

No. TBH I have just about given up on my phone at the mo......when the leaves are on the trees it makes reception even more impossible:shocked: I text Wendi on Friday night and had a reply about 36 hours later:shocked:

How were the scouts?

oh!:shocked:

maybe if i try from italy i'll be more lucky!:wink2:

scouts were pretty good, far too hot weather, too long a meal, but lots of happy kids and parents!:thumb_yello:

rose should report you to the big bad mods!:roftl:

she probably will!

I hate ironing so I save it up and have a good bash at it when I run out of clothes:naughty:

I really can't wait for Paris now :boing:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have always done that but since I am in my new job I am trying to keep up with it a bit............Dave said the other day, what is this new obsession with ironing......he is used to me only doing it once every six weeks!:naughty:

Yes..............me too.................excitement levels are really rising, I think it has just struck me this weekend how close it is!:mf_lustslow:

I have just been struggling with the new TV to get Live in Cartoon Motion on...I managed it in the end though you will be relived to know!:naughty:

Yes I will wait until after Madrid and then I will do some serious room hunting.

you might decide to stay there, after meeting a hot spanish boy at the gig.........ahem, no not at the gig, oh well, somewhere else!:biggrin2:

you might decide to stay there, after meeting a hot spanish boy at the gig.........ahem, no not at the gig, oh well, somewhere else!:biggrin2:

I'm not sure a hot spainish boy would like a pasty, chubby English girl:naughty:

oh!:shocked:

maybe if i try from italy i'll be more lucky!:wink2:

scouts were pretty good, far too hot weather, too long a meal, but lots of happy kids and parents!:thumb_yello:

:naughty: glad it went well!

I've lost my DVD:blink:

:shocked: gutting!

gutting!

I know:blink:

why not?

and if you laugh...he's yours! :bleh:

:roftl: He will run for the trees:naughty:

What...not even in your Big Girl outfit? Whats up with them!:shocked:

I know, men tsk!:thumbdown::naughty:

I know

:roftl: He will run for the trees:naughty:

I know, men tsk!:thumbdown::naughty:

You'll knock em dead girl!:naughty:

Oh well, I am going now. I will text Wendi in the hope that it will getthrough eventually!:shocked:

Sweet dreams everyone and have a good Monday:wub2: