Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Rose:wub2:

That is a pain about the van.:thumbdown: I hope you get it soon soon soon:thumb_yello:

Try not to worry about the costume...carrying it abroad would have been a bot of a pain anyway....just wear a t shirt (well, trousers are optional!) and chill out.:thumb_yello:

WA HOO for the flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

But I'm going to be naked!

I can't let everyone down completely, they're expecting it!LOL!

Wow, is it really a year old:shocked:

Hi Rose and Silver :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it doesn't seem like it, didn't think I'd have it ready in time for Saturday night in the dance tent, but my sister is a star and helped me finish it.

That was the best Friday night ever!

start numbering yr bones man, she's going to mix them all!:roftl:

What an excellent expression! (Whilst not condoning violence of course :wink2:)

Hello everyone - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

I have Friday problems: Rob's beer swilling friends aren't playing out tonight so I am not home alone................. If he's not talking, he's channel hopping, or swearing at people. He's just turned the Frattelli's off in favour of boxing :blink:

Still he's also topping up my glass.

I can't post pics either:thumbdown:

I know I'm an Oldling, but I pride myself on my techie skills.

Unfortunately, although not involved in the decision, I was involved in the process and knew before a lot of them, which was horrible:thumbdown:

Sorry to go on, but it's been bottled up for a while and I couldn't risk posting anything on a public forum before it was made official...

Hi Sarah, that's not good about work. But I think people are better when they know where they stand. Even if it's in a job centre queue.

Dave's rugby has just finished so I finally get to see The Nelson Mandella Concert....fortunately it seems I have missed Leona Lewis!:naughty:

Rose. I know you are sad about not being at Glastonbury this year but it must have been FANTASTIC last year!:thumb_yello:

Dave's rugby has just finished so I finally get to see The Nelson Mandella Concert....fortunately it seems I have missed Leona Lewis!:naughty:

Rose. I know you are sad about not being at Glastonbury this year but it must have been FANTASTIC last year!:thumb_yello:

You were lucky - I heard her in all her screeching glory!! Flicked over to Glastonbury to hear Estelle sound like she's throttling a cat....where's the M when you need him:wink2:

Mika would be the only thing that would make me go to a UK festival. Or any festival.

Do you think that (Mika apart, obviously) last year was especially good for music?

Or is my infatuation clouding my perception?

You were lucky - I heard her in all her screeching glory!! Flicked over to Glastonbury to hear Estelle sound like she's throttling a cat....where's the M when you need him:wink2:

maybe this is why he hasn't gone this year!:roftl:

hellooooooooo oldlings!!! it feels like ages I haven't been here.. so many posts to read and am too lazy.. so I will read the last couple of pages

:blush-anim-cl:

how is everybody?

Hi Racha - we are reminiscing about last year's festivals (and missing Mika)

ciao racha! :wub2:

no more bullying in MFC! ...we have some nice poems though! :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15619

welcome back!

The poems are great!!

I have to love you and leave you as something is wrong either with MFC or my PC and it's driving me mad.... I might try again later, if not, have a good Friday night everyone :thumb_yello:

rose..you coud 'wear' a painted dress....painting yr costume all over yr naked body!

why not?

:naughty:

Funny you should mention that, Jemma suggested it on Monday night,LOL!

those are def chickeny silver!

:roftl::roftl:

racha, the poems are great....very witty...have you read all lines?:wink2:

very entertaining thread, bab is a genius, even if a wicked one!:naughty:

bab................:flowers2:

i wonder what they will actually do when they face that poor bassist and that poor new keyboarder at the upcoming gigs...will they shot them?:roftl:

I am also been driven nuts by the forum...I wrote a longish post about the horros of silver going to Glastonbury...can you imagine it!:shocked: Having wimbledom and Glastonbury at the same time is tempting fate enough:naughty:

I think the music WAS good last year Ruth...I am recording it this year so I can just look at the bits I want to look at later:thumb_yello:

I think it is sad that Mika isn't at any of the UK festivals..it was great last year..almost eveery weekend we got Mika on tv!