Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave's rugby has just finished so I finally get to see The Nelson Mandella Concert....fortunately it seems I have missed Leona Lewis!:naughty:

Rose. I know you are sad about not being at Glastonbury this year but it must have been FANTASTIC last year!:thumb_yello:

It was, a well as seeing big M twice, my favourite memories were the groovy movie tent, and walking back to my tent VERY happy and chilled out, heh heh!

Finishing the flag and having the best ever bonding session with my big sis that we've ever had, despite her reservations about Mika.

Walking around in liquid mud, and laughing at everyone slipping and sliding about, and they was the guy who lIked how I said "squelch" and the girl who walked with me for a while on the Saturday night, and started singing Relax to me, that made my night that a complete stranger knew what I was talking about, when I talked about Mika.

And the Sunday night, dancing like a loon on the side of a hill to The Kaiser Chiefs, fantastic!

It was, a well as seeing big M twice, my favourite memories were the groovy movie tent, and walking back to my tent VERY happy and chilled out, heh heh!

Finishing the flag and having the best ever bonding session with my big sis that we've ever had, despite her reservations about Mika.

Walking around in liquid mud, and laughing at everyone slipping and sliding about, and they was the guy who lIked how I said "squelch" and the girl who walked with me for a while on the Saturday night, and started singing Relax to me, that made my night that a complete stranger knew what I was talking about, when I talked about Mika.

And the Sunday night, dancing like a loon on the side of a hill to The Kaiser Chiefs, fantastic!

Sounds brilliant. I am sure that Mika will do some of the festivals next year when the album is out. It would be great if we could have a MFC trip to one of them. They are so very expensive though aren't they:shocked:

yes. he's (quite) dressed, thanks!

kath

don't you feel like making a poem you too?

you seem inspired!:wink2:

I haven't read the thread....I have had a few bacardi's and Queen are on tv!:shocked:

festivals!! am going to the second biggest festival in couple of days from now.. Roskilde festival in denmark... it's a totally different experience from regular gigs... but hopefully since am going with a big group of friends, it should be fun...

have to admit, sharing public toilets is scaring me a little bit

:shocked:

How many festivals is mika supporting this summer?

Hi racha. When I was in Denmark last year, they had heard of Mika because he cancelled Roskilde. It's a brilliant place - go see the Viking ships. They are amazing.

Mika isn't doing ANY UK festivals :-(

The poems are great!!

I have to love you and leave you as something is wrong either with MFC or my PC and it's driving me mad.... I might try again later, if not, have a good Friday night everyone :thumb_yello:

Night Sarah. The poems are great aren't they? I had Rob help me..... Well he's nothing better to do.

roksilde....smells of cancellation!:roftl::roftl:

public toilet is an euphemism....:puke:

He'd better not cancel: they'll lynch him!

The Danes are very fastidious about hygeine; I'm sure their toilets will be delightful :-)

am going through them slowly... they are amazing... love them!

:wub2:

WHAT NEW BASSIST?? did I miss out on something here??

No, no, New keyboard player presumably, the bassist just smells (poetic licence)

Hi racha. When I was in Denmark last year, they had heard of Mika because he cancelled Roskilde. It's a brilliant place - go see the Viking ships. They are amazing.

Mika isn't doing ANY UK festivals :-(

Night Sarah. The poems are great aren't they? I had Rob help me..... Well he's nothing better to do.

He'd better not cancel: they'll lynch him!

The Danes are very fastidious about hygeine; I'm sure their toilets will be delightful :-)

No, no, New keyboard player presumably, the bassist just smells (poetic licence)

precisely

:mf_rosetinted:

Hello Laurel, should you not be in bed?:naughty:

Yes... No... Errrrr... :blink:

I like that pic... :wub2:

Bed can wait for a mo... :thumb_yello:

I prefer the other one... but apple pose

Mika2.jpg

:bleh:

Yes... No... Errrrr... :blink:

I like that pic... :wub2:

Bed can wait for a mo... :thumb_yello:

I prefer the other one... but apple pose

Mika2.jpg

:bleh:

He wouldn't get a very big bite of the apple like that............I think he needs to open his mouth wider:naughty: