Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all!

I hope Wendi is okay.

I guess Mika banging on about how great the new mikasounds is gonna be seems a bit like a kick in the gut to her.

But he did tell Sara and me that he is behind this forum completely, and when things are sorted out, something will happen, he hasn't forgotten us.

Evening all!

I hope Wendi is okay.

I guess Mika banging on about how great the new mikasounds is gonna be seems a bit like a kick in the gut to her.

But he did tell Sara and me that he is behind this forum completely, and when things are sorted out, something will happen, he hasn't forgotten us.

Why a kick??? :boxed:

Wendi is not at all well at the mo Fred and it seems that she has taken it personally. I have tried to phone her but can't get through:shocked: Hopefully she will be back soon:wub2:

Well in her last post, she seemed a bit demoralised about mikasounds getting bigged up, and still no news about the official post, and it appeared to me that maybe she felt like he was ignoring us, after all the work she'd done to help get things this far.

So I just wanted to reassure her that he's not.

Well in her last post, she seemed a bit demoralised about mikasounds getting bigged up, and still no news about the official post, and it appeared to me that maybe she felt like he was ignoring us, after all the work she'd done to help get things this far.

So I just wanted to reassure her that he's not.

Mika is a man who keeps things close to his chest and also only involves his family ....

We will be ok , keep the faith for a while longer :thumb_yello:

Yes, but when you are not feeling well, sometimes you see things differently.

Hopefully Wendi will be feeling a bit better soon and be ready to come back:thumb_yello:

Mikasounds is his offical website and fanclub , he has a forum on there ...

MFC was totally unofficial and he bought us :thumb_yello:

Mika will do us OK ... just hold on a tad longer:thumb_yello:

We will, we will.................we are used to it!:naughty:

HI Oldlings, I have to admit when I saw the Mikasounds stuff I wondered where - if at all - the MFC fitted in the scheme of things. Pessimist that I am, I wondered if he had bought the MFC to run it down.:thumbdown:

We havent worked our so hard and waited so long to be kicked , no way

:thumb_yello: I trust you Fred!

HI Oldlings, I have to admit when I saw the Mikasounds stuff I wondered where - if at all - the MFC fitted in the scheme of things. Pessimist that I am, I wondered if he had bought the MFC to run it down.:thumbdown:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No way Jose!!!!!!:shocked:

my goodness me no!

he's always loved us....it was written in his looks! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm really sorry that Wendi's upset... :(

I was so happy hearing from Mika... I didn't really notice much else... I'm still trying to be optimistic about the whole MFC Official stuff.... Just would be nice if he mentioned us along with his plans for Mikasounds, and not just when there's a server meltdown... :eek:

sorry i'm a bit absent cause i'm doing a work for hubby...counting numbers for next charity poll! :naughty:

yes, again!:roftl:

i hope wendi is taking a nap...and find herself better tomorrow....:wub2:

whatever the future will bring, we must say we had the best time of our lives here! and we can go on everywhere mika wants to lead us............he's the circus master after all!:thumb_yello:

sorry i'm a bit absent cause i'm doing a work for hubby...counting numbers for next charity poll! :naughty:

yes, again!:roftl:

i hope wendi is taking a nap...and find herself better tomorrow....:wub2:

whatever the future will bring, we must say we had the best time of our lives here! and we can go on everywhere mika wants to lead us............he's the circus master after all!:thumb_yello:

Robi - missed your 12,000th post - congrats :yay: