Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellow oldlings!!! Wow!! It's been awhile!! Remember me?? I've been wrapped up in Ben Jelen land for a while and have not spent the time on here I should! *blushes* But, I wanted to say, I hope you all are doing well and good! I finally have internet all set up again at home...it was a few very dry months there for a while...so I hope to be stopping by again more often! I still see the familiar names! *waves* I'm not even going to attempt to catch up..but at least I now hope to keep up! lol:thumb_yello:

Hey fellow oldlings!!! Wow!! It's been awhile!! Remember me?? I've been wrapped up in Ben Jelen land for a while and have not spent the time on here I should! *blushes* But, I wanted to say, I hope you all are doing well and good! I finally have internet all set up again at home...it was a few very dry months there for a while...so I hope to be stopping by again more often! I still see the familiar names! *waves* I'm not even going to attempt to catch up..but at least I now hope to keep up! lol:thumb_yello:

Welcome back Paula, always good to see people returning to the fold.

We're gearing up this week for the big European shows, starting with Belgium on Thursday, followed by the big one at Paris on Friday, which a few of us Oldlings are attending.

I'm going to the Amsterdam gig on the following Tuesday, but there'll be a strong Oldling presence at most of the gigs throughout the tour, so we're well represented:wink2:.

*falls off chair and faints* (((((((((((((((((((((((PAULA)))))))))))))))))))))))

Gee, where have you been? Yeah, like I don't know? :naughty:

I'm winning tickets for the show next week.......pack your bags. :thumb_yello::punk::thumb_yello:

Morning Everyone

OK so we will see Charlie and Paula in Paris then:naughty:. Good:thumb_yello:

Oh well, I should be asleep but I aren't. Will just hang about a bit:wink2:

Morning Everyone

OK so we will see Charlie and Paula in Paris then:naughty:. Good:thumb_yello:

Oh well, I should be asleep but I aren't. Will just hang about a bit:wink2:

hi kath! are you up early or going to bed late?

:naughty::naughty:

hi kath! are you up early or going to bed late?

:naughty::naughty:

Hi Guy!:thumb_yello:

Good to see you!

Up early. I have periods when I don't sleep well. Not too bad atthe weekend when I don't have to go to work. Tonight (Sunday) I will have to take a sleeping pill as this is two nights in a row:thumbdown:

How are you?

Hi Guy!:thumb_yello:

Good to see you!

Up early. I have periods when I don't sleep well. Not too bad atthe weekend when I don't have to go to work. Tonight (Sunday) I will have to take a sleeping pill as this is two nights in a row:thumbdown:

How are you?

i'm very well thanks. we had a little celebration as today was hubby's birthday. then we went to my neighbors for a few sangrias :naughty:

now i'm just here catching up and relaxing before bed :wink2:

i'm very well thanks. we had a little celebration as today was hubby's birthday. then we went to my neighbors for a few sangrias :naughty:

now i'm just here catching up and relaxing before bed :wink2:

Sounds good!:thumb_yello:

What is the weather like with you at the mo....during the day obviously...not at night!:naughty:

Sounds good!:thumb_yello:

What is the weather like with you at the mo....during the day obviously...not at night!:naughty:

today (saturday) was a little cloudy with a touch of rain, but for most of the day, it was ok. quite hot and humid actually. we are expecting the same for tomorrow.

i work on monday, but July 1, is canada day :punk:

so i'll be off work for that day. i think we'll celebrate by having a nice backyard barbecue & perhaps a camp fire... sounds relaxing enough :naughty:

hopefully we'll have good weather !

are you off of work anytime soon?

today (saturday) was a little cloudy with a touch of rain, but for most of the day, it was ok. quite hot and humid actually. we are expecting the same for tomorrow.

i work on monday, but July 1, is canada day :punk:

so i'll be off work for that day. i think we'll celebrate by having a nice backyard barbecue & perhaps a camp fire... sounds relaxing enough :naughty:

hopefully we'll have good weather !

are you off of work anytime soon?

Sorry, got distracted reading the online message book for Luke!:naughty: i had to get to about page 15 before I found my message....I just wanted to check it was there!

Yes, Canada day! We have relatives in Vancouver and one year my daughter was there for July 1st and had a great time...she just mentioned it yesterday. I hope you have a great day:thumb_yello: BBQ sounds great.

The sun is just breaking through the trees here, it looks as though it will be a nice day.

No, I am not back at work until tomorrow and I only have two days this week as we fly to Paris on Wednesday morning!:thumb_yello:

Sorry, got distracted reading the online message book for Luke!:naughty: i had to get to about page 15 before I found my message....I just wanted to check it was there!

Yes, Canada day! We have relatives in Vancouver and one year my daughter was there for July 1st and had a great time...she just mentioned it yesterday. I hope you have a great day:thumb_yello: BBQ sounds great.

The sun is just breaking through the trees here, it looks as though it will be a nice day.

No, I am not back at work until tomorrow and I only have two dasy this week as we fly to Paris on Wednesday morning!:thumb_yello:

oh my, you are one of the lucky ones going to paris huh? ohhhh.. i'd give my left arm to be there! (well maybe not ... :roftl:)

i hope you guys find the time to write reports for us poor people on this side of the big pond!! i just love reading them & i have a feeling these will be extra special! when do you get back home?

oh my, you are one of the lucky ones going to paris huh? ohhhh.. i'd give my left arm to be there! (well maybe not ... :roftl:)

i hope you guys find the time to write reports for us poor people on this side of the big pond!! i just love reading them & i have a feeling these will be extra special! when do you get back home?

Yes, I usually do my reporting in the Oldlings as my reports are usually very Oldling orientated!:naughty:

But It will actually be ages before I getto report as I am going to Arras on the Saturday night then flying back to Scotland on the Sunday then straight off to Amsterdam with Wendi on the Monday:shocked: I am not back from Amsterdam until Wednesday night. I may just get chance to write a quick report about Paris/Arras on Sunday night. You can be sure I will take lots of pics:thumb_yello:

I agree......................I would give most things to see Mika but my arm is maybe pushing it a little!:naughty:

i'll be happy to read your reports when you get around to it. wendi better get that shoulder working real quick!!! you'll be real busy in the next few days!

50000 people is a huge crowd, are you all planning on queueing? that's going to be insane

i'll be happy to read your reports when you get around to it. wendi better get that shoulder working real quick!!! you'll be real busy in the next few days!

50000 people is a huge crowd, are you all planning on queueing? that's going to be insane

I know. I hope that over the next week Wendi's shoulder makes an improvement. I will keep in touch with her via text. My phone should work better in Paris....here I am surrounded by too many trees:shocked:

Yes, not really sure what time we will start queueing. Mika isn't actually due on stage until 10 30pm and as we have standing tickets it will be a long day. We are spending Wednesday sight seeing and Thursday all day at Disneyland Paris so I think on Friday morning we will need a sleep in! I am not quite sure what time the others arrive from London but they are in the same hotel as us so we will probably head to the stadium when they arrive. Can't wait!

Ok, well, thanks for the chat...I will go and let the chickens out then go back to bed I think.

Sweet dreams to you and have a good rest of weekend and Canada day!:thumb_yello::wub2:

I know. I hope that over the next week Wendi's shoulder makes an improvement. I will keep in touch with her via text. My phone should work better in Paris....here I am surrounded by too many trees:shocked:

Yes, not really sure what time we will start queueing. Mika isn't actually due on stage until 10 30pm and as we have standing tickets it will be a long day. We are spending Wednesday sight seeing and Thursday all day at Disneyland Paris so I think on Friday morning we will need a sleep in! I am not quite sure what time the others arrive from London but they are in the same hotel as us so we will probably head to the stadium when they arrive. Can't wait!

Ok, well, thanks for the chat...I will go and let the chickens out then go back to bed I think.

Sweet dreams to you and have a good rest of weekend and Canada day!:thumb_yello::wub2:

thank you kath! see you tomorrow! and have fun in paris! (think of me!! sniff sniff)

thank you kath! see you tomorrow! and have fun in paris! (think of me!! sniff sniff)

I will I will! My thoughts are never far from MFC and hopefully I will be phoning and texting Wendi with regular updates so she can keep you all informed. I am sure the forum will be buzzing that night!:naughty: Take care:wub2:

I'm getting so excited now for all these gigs... especially Paris... can't wait for all the reports, pics, vids etc... It's been along wait... but our drought is nearly nearly over... Woot!!!!

Off to work soon - be back after 4.00pm... Have a great Sunday (Weather is gorgeous here).... :huglove: to everyone.... :)

Hey Laurel! How are you doing? Looks like I missed Kath and Guy....oh, well (darnit) ...I'll be seeing Kath in Paris anyways. :wink2: I'm winning those tickets. :thumb_yello:

I moved into my guest room just now. I decided to bring the portable air conditioner in here so I can use my computer. Was feeling really "left out" not being on the computer much. So, I guess I'll be sleeping in here for now on. LOL!! Never thought I would be sleeping in my guest room but in all reality, it is my room. :naughty: Now, to clear all the office paper work off the bed. I think there is a bed underneath all that. :naughty:

Hi Charlie...did you find the bed? I see you are still online...did you fall asleep looking for it?:naughty:

It will be great to see you in Paris:roftl:

Hi laurel....hope the day is going ok:thumb_yello:

Good morning everyone else, hope you all have a good Sunday.

BTW.......do you think that the skull on the new artwork relates to The Oldlings!?:naughty:

Bye for now, love Kathxxxx

Clare walks in.

Helloooooo Oldlings!!

Hi Clare, how are you today?

i aren't really here..just been picking fruit in the garden and am now going to do my ironing but just thought I would say hello!:thumb_yello:

Hi Clare, how are you today?

i aren't really here..just been picking fruit in the garden and am now going to do my ironing but just thought I would say hello!:thumb_yello:

I'm fine thanks Kath.

I'm going to have my lunch in a minute.