Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

I've got to go too, I'm shocked I was left on here long enough to catch up. Are you travelling with bab? (I shouldn't ask, it'll only make me green) But are you?

from Paris to Arras...and back...we are hiring a car on the Saturday morning after Parc Des Princes:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrfternoon all!

I plan to be in a really silly mood all week, so bear with me,LOL!

The only sad part of the week for me is tomorrow night, it's the last episode of Chuck, but at least it's timed right for me going to Amsterdam the following Monday, so there is kind of an upside:-)

So apple pie recipes then, are we discriminating against apple crumble then?

I'm appalled!LOL!

I'm going to start a petition about how apple crumble is poorly treated, it's shocking how it gets ignored and overlooked, I think we should be fairer to the poor crumble!

Who's with me! LOL!

OK.....got to go...bye Ruth...and everyone else...will be back later...again!:naughty:

O.K. Guests are here so I must go too.....................

But I knew I'd be green about next week. :boxed:

Arrrfternoon all!

The only sad part of the week for me is tomorrow night, it's the last episode of Chuck, but at least it's timed right for me going to Amsterdam the following Monday, so there is kind of an upside:-)

I am so out of date here. I thought you weren't going to Amsterdam, Rose.

O.K. Guests are here so I must go too.....................

But I knew I'd be green about next week. :boxed:

I am so out of date here. I thought you weren't going to Amsterdam, Rose.

Yes I'm still going to Amsterdam, it's the costume that isn't, so I'll probably be naked,ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I'm going to start a petition about how apple crumble is poorly treated, it's shocking how it gets ignored and overlooked, I think we should be fairer to the poor crumble!

Who's with me! LOL!

Apple crumble! :wub2:

I'm not a petition sort normally, but for crumble... :naughty:

You just have the best ideas, Rose! :wink2:

Yes I'm still going to Amsterdam, it's the costume that isn't, so I'll probably be naked,ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I knew it! I knew it! As long as we get one pic of that, I'll be happy! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Apple crumble! :wub2:

I'm not a petition sort normally, but for crumble... :naughty:

You just have the best ideas, Rose! :wink2:

I knew it! I knew it! As long as we get one pic of that, I'll be happy! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Just for you Deb ;-)

LOL!

i'll subscribe the crumble petition!:punk:

i don't like apple pies, but i love apple crumble!:bleh:

an english friend of mine showed me how to do it, he taught me trifle too...and i think they are really yummi cakes!:thumb_yello:

i'm not here, if some of my family asks

:mf_rosetinted:

But the pie doesn't have ANYTHING to do with apples!:naughty: Sounds like a good Oldling pie to me!:roftl:

Hi Ruth, yes I have saved it but it only shows quite small. I will have to work on it as I would like to get a print of it.:thumb_yello:

No still haven't seen the poems and now I must go and cook. Maybe Bab will give me a recital on the road trip next week!

no lol that's the strange thing about it... it has no apples and yet it tastes like an apple pie. my friend's mom used to make it

547122206_f5a9d78fb8.jpg

That's my signature for the petition Rose.

I cannot believe you will all be travelling next week, and seeing our boy.

I am not jealous, more resigned ....to cyber-gigs forever....

i'll subscribe the crumble petition!:punk:

i don't like apple pies, but i love apple crumble!:bleh:

an english friend of mine showed me how to do it, he taught me trifle too...and i think they are really yummi cakes!:thumb_yello:

i'm not here, if some of my family asks

:mf_rosetinted:

That's better, we're in colour now, heh heh.

Good for you Robi, welcome to the crumble!

My friends mum makes THE best apple crumble I've ever had, I love going down to her place, but don't get there very often now, so kind of drop hints when I'm there about how nice it would be to have some crumble. I tell you it's worth the 21/2 hour drive just for that!

And I haven't seen you:wink2:.

no lol that's the strange thing about it... it has no apples and yet it tastes like an apple pie. my friend's mom used to make it

I find it most strange, that something that doesn't have apples in it, should taste of apples:blink:.

547122206_f5a9d78fb8.jpg

That's my signature for the petition Rose.

I cannot believe you will all be travelling next week, and seeing our boy.

I am not jealous, more resigned ....to cyber-gigs forever....

MMMMMM! Makes my mouth water just looking at that:licks_lips::drool:!

I'll try to take lots of piccies, must get my card clear ready for next week.:wink2:

That's better, we're in colour now, heh heh.

Good for you Robi, welcome to the crumble!

My friends mum makes THE best apple crumble I've ever had, I love going down to her place, but don't get there very often now, so kind of drop hints when I'm there about how nice it would be to have some crumble. I tell you it's worth the 21/2 hour drive just for that!

And I haven't seen you:wink2:.

I find it most strange, that something that doesn't have apples in it, should taste of apples:blink:.

i know... kinda weird. as per wikipedia....

A mock apple pie made from crackers was apparently invented by pioneers on the move during the nineteenth century who were bereft of apples. In the 1930s, and for many years afterwards, Ritz Crackers promoted a recipe for mock apple pie using its product, along with sugar and various spices.

and there you have the history. i myself love what you call apple crumble

but here we call it apple crisp. :wub2: are those raisins i see in that dish? we dont, well i least my family doesn't put that in there.

oh rose... you know that would be put on the front page news of mfc!!

:naughty:

title above naked rose pic...

Fan goes wild in amsterdam!

Arrrfternoon all!

So apple pie recipes then, are we discriminating against apple crumble then?

I'm appalled!LOL!

Who's with me! LOL!

It seems we are all apple crumble fans...and Blue Sky.....that one looks fantastic! i don't like apple pie myself ...unless it is from MacDonalds!:naughty::shocked:

Oh for crying out loud:shocked::roftl:

Hello everyone good to see a few Oldlings have been in.

I am a bit busy..The Erase group have been planning their mug by PM...we are the only group that doesn't have a thread for it...and it is getting a bit manic now with pm's flying all over the place!:shocked: It isn't that it is a particular secret..I just didn't realise that everyone else had a thread and just started doing it by pm...it is a good job we are only a small group!:naughty:

Hello oldies , before I settle down to the footy hows Wendo ?

Taking a break I think Fred. I think she needs a little space then hopefully when she feels better she will be back with us.....soon I hope:wub2:

I know we all send her LOTS of love and if she pops in here to have a look....

WE MISS YOU WENDY!!! BUT TAKE CARE AND COME BACK TO US SOON SOON SOON!!!XXXXX