Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you are because, I'm giving you one of the tickets. :thumb_yello:

Me too! :roftl:

Kinda like a senior citizens discount...huh? We need some perks...lord knows, nothing else on the oldlings is perky. :naughty:

Personally I think all the Oldlings should just be given tickets:thumb_yello:

Hi Kath! :huglove: Well, I can't seems to go to sleep until after 4:30am. So, there you go. :wink2:

Sorry..........I forgot to say Hi Charlie! I can't believe you slept that long..I can't make it past 4:30 am at the mo!:shocked:

Hi Ruth and Guy.............Bye Silver..hope the wine helps...and enjoy your time off :thumb_yello:

Ruth do you want to pm me your mobile number as I don't have it.

Guy...salad sounds great!...we seem to have been talking for hours today..I started talking to you at 5am!:shocked:

lol that's true! am i keeping you up? :roftl:

it's only 16h00 here... so i'll be off to make the food and i shall return!

Well, good point Charlie...I do go to bed relatively early....but tonight I am taking a tablet just in case:thumb_yello:

good luck with the salad Guy:thumb_yello:

Charlie....I know we have talked about Vegas before..it looks like we will be there week begining Jan 11th next year :thumb_yello:

Yes, you are because, I'm giving you one of the tickets. :thumb_yello:

Well, you are too kind :blush-anim-cl: I'll hold my breath then?

Kinda like a senior citizens discount...huh? We need some perks...lord knows, nothing else on the oldlings is perky. :naughty:

If the RAH gig materialises, it should be for us.....

it's only 16h00 here... so i'll be off to make the food and i shall return!

Enjoy food, come back soon, or we'll be gone!

Charlie....I know we have talked about Vegas before..it looks like we will be there week begining Jan 11th next year :thumb_yello:

Is your son back there, Kath?

Mine is working in the Grand Canyon and spending his days off in LV. He's absolutely loving it.

And he's so good with uploading photos onto FaceBook. But I miss him.

Since I have been sick, my sleeping habits are all messed up. This week, I'm going to try really hard to get myself turned back around. But then again, since I'm going to Paris, I won't be that jetlagged...so, I'll start getting turned around the week after that. :wink2:

Oh, just let me know when you'll get to Vegas and I'm so there! I live so close that it's not a problem. Can't wait.

Well, good point Charlie...I do go to bed relatively early....but tonight I am taking a tablet just in case:thumb_yello:

good luck with the salad Guy:thumb_yello:

Don't hold your breath...just get your bags ready. :thumb_yello:

Well, you are too kind :blush-anim-cl: I'll hold my breath then?

Is your son back there, Kath?

Mine is working in the Grand Canyon and spending his days off in LV. He's absolutely loving it.

And he's so good with uploading photos onto FaceBook. But I miss him.

Sounds like he is having a great time:thumb_yello:

No, jake is with us at the mo but is going on 21st july for a couple of weeks. We are going for ab's 21st..not my choice but it is what she wants and we went for jakes so we have little option:shocked:

Kath, have y'all decided where you are going to stay yet in Vegas? I'm wondering what Hotel I'm going to be staying at in Paris. OMG...can't wait. :thumb_yello:

No not yet. The Mirage has some good offers on but Ab is not keen as we have stayed there before and she would like to try somewhere else. I don't know..will have to see what is on offer when we book the flights.:thumb_yello:

I should think your hotel will be included in your prize...that will save you having to choose!:naughty:

hi and bye all,

the mfc/mikasounds debate still going on, wendi still poorly, not looking good for hamsterjam, except to hopefully meet mfc'rs in the flesh, (so to speak, not for real Rose), wish you all well, now off to rest I am shattered, and as for the football, has anyone noticed the South American teams did not get to the finals?

Why HJ not looking good?

Rose no outfit .... why????

Hiya Vicky!:wub2: How are you? Had a good weekend? Big day tomorrow?

Thanks Kath yes!!!

Getting quite excited!!!:kachinga::cheerful_h4h:

Had a nice weekend too thanks, family celebs today for Neils sister so all go!

How are you :wink2:

I see Mika ,the great one has been speaking to his people but some not so happy? not read anything but weealx post looks not so cheery?:shocked:

Is Wendi ok too?!!!

Hi everyone who is here :wink2:

Sounds like he is having a great time:thumb_yello:

Yes, he really is. He's turned into a stargazer after sleeping outdoors.

No, jake is with us at the mo but is going on 21st july for a couple of weeks. We are going for ab's 21st..not my choice but it is what she wants and we went for jakes so we have little option:shocked:

What a generous gift. Mine got.......... erm I can't remember about Jack, Sam had driving lessons till he passed.

And Spain have won the footie - if anyone cares!

Oops...forgot to say...........HI VICKY!!! How are you?

Hello my luv ! not spoken for too long!

Are you off to Paris next week!!! luck gal!!!

I've got a family holiday!!!:bleh:

But i hear Mika is telling us all about it on MS!!!

Got my graduation tomorrow so am quite excited!:roftl:

How are you ?:wub2:

Let me know before you book....don't stay at the Excalibur. I stayed there a couple of months ago and it sucked. Couldn't stand it. UGH! I love MGM, Luxor and Mandalay Bay.

Yes, it is included. I wonder which hotel is booked. I'm sure it will be a nice one. :thumb_yello:

No not yet. The Mirage has some good offers on but Ab is not keen as we have stayed there before and she would like to try somewhere else. I don't know..will have to see what is on offer when we book the flights.:thumb_yello:

I should think your hotel will be included in your prize...that will save you having to choose!:naughty:

Glad you have had a good weekend Vicky, hope you have a brilliant day tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Wendi is not well as you know and she was upset because Mika was bigging up Mikasounds and made no mention of MFC at all. She hasn't been back on since.

Such big plans: hotel? I was going to gatecrash us at Em's. Or take a tent!

Which would you choose Charlie?

I know, it's been way too long. Yes, I'm off to Paris next week...I'm just waiting to hear that I've won. :thumb_yello:

Congratulations on Graduating. YEAH!!! I've been thinking about going back to school. But, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...I just know that I want to be wealthy. :wink2:

Hello my luv ! not spoken for too long!

Are you off to Paris next week!!! luck gal!!!

I've got a family holiday!!!:bleh:

But i hear Mika is telling us all about it on MS!!!

Got my graduation tomorrow so am quite excited!:roftl:

How are you ?:wub2: