Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Yes, he really is. He's turned into a stargazer after sleeping outdoors.

What a generous gift. Mine got.......... erm I can't remember about Jack, Sam had driving lessons till he passed.

And Spain have won the footie - if anyone cares!

We have always made family holidays a huge priority really....they never have anything else...no toys or anything!:shocked::roftl:

Let me know before you book....don't stay at the Excalibur. I stayed there a couple of months ago and it sucked. Couldn't stand it. UGH! I love MGM, Luxor and Mandalay Bay.

Yes, it is included. I wonder which hotel is booked. I'm sure it will be a nice one. :thumb_yello:

The MGM is probably a bit large for me I think......one can definatly get lost in there! I would think we will end up in one of the mid range ones...although we were in The imperial Palace for Jakes and although basic it was fine..and very well located. I wouldn't mind teh miraage at all. Maybe Paris if we can afford it...............whoops..said that word again!:naughty:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I'm even willing to skive off of work I wanna go that badly... I must win it...

*Doesn't think she has a chance in hell of winning*

:crybaby:

I'll have to beg for time off when I win :-)

I was wondering the same thing. I really wonder why he isn't advertising the MFC. I thought this was the website he was going to start beefing up. MIKA!

Wendi is not well as you know and she was upset because Mika was bigging up Mikasounds and made no mention of MFC at all. She hasn't been back on since.

I love the Radisson near the Champs, Love the Paris Hilton, and I'll love a nice hotel next to the venue. Although, Mika, I'll take the Four Seasons or the Ritz.

Such big plans: hotel? I was going to gatecrash us at Em's. Or take a tent!

Which would you choose Charlie?

Laurel, if you say you aren't going to win, then it won't happen. Do you know how many things I have won in my life because I have said that I'm going to win it? The power of positive thinking is amazing. I see myself there, I'm already in the cue. :naughty:

I mean I'm even willing to skive off of work I wanna go that badly... I must win it...

*Doesn't think she has a chance in hell of winning*

:crybaby:

Glad you have had a good weekend Vicky, hope you have a brilliant day tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Wendi is not well as you know and she was upset because Mika was bigging up Mikasounds and made no mention of MFC at all. She hasn't been back on since.

Ah nooo!!! oh dear!:thumbdown: I'll text her xx

Silly Mika!

I know, it's been way too long. Yes, I'm off to Paris next week...I'm just waiting to hear that I've won. :thumb_yello:

Congratulations on Graduating. YEAH!!! I've been thinking about going back to school. But, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...I just know that I want to be wealthy.

Me too!!!!! huh !:mf_rosetinted:

I have won it. Okay, Mika...only one winner is not enough! Laurel needs to win too.

Have you won CC? :shocked:

no point in me entering i guess unless for you guys!!!:wink2:

Kath you must be getting excited! What are you plans!!!:roftl:

I was wondering the same thing. I really wonder why he isn't advertising the MFC. I thought this was the website he was going to start beefing up. MIKA!

I love the Radisson near the Champs, Love the Paris Hilton, and I'll love a nice hotel next to the venue. Although, Mika, I'll take the Four Seasons or the Ritz.

Poor Wendi, it didn't cross my mind that she/we was/were being slighted.

Maybe the one Mika stays in would suit us?

I had to make it a condition before I accepted my new job!:roftl:

Did you explain or just say you had prior commitments?

Just thought they would get priority treatment!:thumb_yello:

Vicky, Ab and I fly from prestwick at 6:40am on Wed...we have Wed to sight see, thursday we are going to Disney..Friday we will be meeting Charlie....and going to a little concert I think:roftl: Saturday morning picking up a car and driving upto Arras with Bab and Jemma...another little gig..then back to Paris on Sunday. Flying out to Amsterdam with Wendi form Edinburgh on Monday afternoon:thumb_yello: Yes, somewhat excited!:naughty:

Poor Wendi, it didn't cross my mind that she/we was/were being slighted.

Maybe the one Mika stays in would suit us?

Did you explain or just say you had prior commitments?

I think that it is probably true that there is a difference between Mika's website and Mika's fanclub. It would just be nice if he communicated a bit better:mf_rosetinted:

The people who offered me the job already knew about my....urm...interest!:roftl: (and they still offered me a job!)

I think that it is probably true that there is a difference between Mika's website and Mika's fanclub. It would just be nice if he communicated a bit better:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, fair enough.

The people who offered me the job already knew about my....urm...interest!:roftl: (and they still offered me a job!)

Wow.:shocked:

This is my whiteboard in my office.

Picture001.jpg

That's great.

O.K. girls, sorry, but I've got to go. Keep in touch about the winning tickets Charlie :wink2:

Rather early....

Sweet (Mika) Dreams

Ruth

~x~

Night Laurel...have a good day off tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Charlie, you are completely nuts!:naughty:

Ruth, it does mean that I will have virtually NO holiday entilement left for the rest of the year of course!:shocked:

OK, I need to go now too....sweet dreams everyone:wub2:

I may be nuts, but I'm the luckiest person I know. :wink2: Everyone is leaving...well, I guess it's for the best. I really do need to get out. :naughty:

Night Laurel...have a good day off tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Charlie, you are completely nuts!:naughty:

Ruth, it does mean that I will have virtually NO holiday entilement left for the rest of the year of course!:shocked:

OK, I need to go now too....sweet dreams everyone:wub2: