Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be nuts, but I'm the luckiest person I know. :wink2: Everyone is leaving...well, I guess it's for the best. I really do need to get out. :naughty:

Well................good luck to you!:thumb_yello: I hope it works!:thumb_yello:

Just thought they would get priority treatment

Vicky, Ab and I fly from prestwick at 6:40am on Wed...we have Wed to sight see, thursday we are going to Disney..Friday we will be meeting Charlie....and going to a little concert I think:roftl: Saturday morning picking up a car and driving upto Arras with Bab and Jemma...another little gig..then back to Paris on Sunday. Flying out to Amsterdam with Wendi form Edinburgh on Monday afternoon:Yes, somewhat excited!

Sounds AMAZING!!!!

:blush-anim-cl:

Hope you'll be keeping us up to date with all the news!!

damn i'll be on holdiday from 3rd!

Night Laurel...have a good day off tomorrow

Charlie, you are completely nuts!:naughty:

Ruth, it does mean that I will have virtually NO holiday entilement left for the rest of the year of course!

OK, I need to go now too....sweet dreams everyone

Night now! :wink2:

Hello my crumble loving friends!

How are you all this evening?

Rhubarb for me! no idea what you are on about!!!

What is this about no outfit for you:shocked:

I'm doing much better now. I'm feeling the old me starting to return now. I'm much more positive now. :thumb_yello: Afterall, I'm winning those tickets to Paris...I'm sure you've heard. :naughty:

Yes, I had, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you;-)

Will you bring Debs with you?

I'm glad you're feeling better was a little worried about you there for a while.

Sounds AMAZING!!!!

:blush-anim-cl:

Hope you'll be keeping us up to date with all the news!!

damn i'll be on holdiday from 3rd!

Night now! :wink2:

Rhubarb for me! no idea what you are on about!!!

What is this about no outfit for you:shocked:

Well earlier everyone was banging on about apple pie, so I came in to extoll the virtues of apple crumble, which I love.

Yes, the costume. I hit a major snag last week, so it threw the whole possibility of getting it together for Amsterdam out the window.

I'm pretty disappointed, but I'm trying to be philosophical about it, and decided to just get excited about the gigs instead. I doesn't effect the comp though, will be posting the winner on Thursday.

:naughty:I'm not allowed to be here...

But every dutchie went to bed...and now there's no one left...

AWWW, that's okay, everyones welcome here;-)

Well earlier everyone was banging on about apple pie, so I came in to extoll the virtues of apple crumble, which I love.

Yes, the costume. I hit a major snag last week, so it threw the whole possibility of getting it together for Amsterdam out the window.

I'm pretty disappointed, but I'm trying to be philosophical about it, and decided to just get excited about the gigs instead. I doesn't effect the comp though, will be posting the winner on Thursday.

Thank you Vicky, mmmmmmmm!

Sweet dreams;-)

Rose is there a winner and have you revealed all ?:shocked:

Sorry i'm so behind!!!:blink:

still looking out stuff for tomorrow!

Rose is there a winner and have you revealed all ?:shocked:

Sorry i'm so behind!!!:blink:

still looking out stuff for tomorrow!

Haven't revealed anything yet, but will on Thursday.

Have fun tomorrow ;-)

Jeej :biggrin2:

how old do you have to be to be an oldling? :naughty:

Well to be an official Oldling is 30, but you can be an honourary Oldling at any age, if you would like to be honourary, pm Deb or Wendi to go on the list on pg 1.

hello all. Haven't been on the oldlings for quite some time....just been hanging out at the latest news threads.

Hope all is well with everyone here and that you all are revelling in the mika bloggedness as I am.

I'm not going to the Paris show (unless by some miracle I win tickets) but am looking forward to hearing about it and seeing pics. It sounds like it is going to be a big night for the boy and therefore for us as well. :)

Hey Kath sorry, £140 this year for Glastonbury tix.

CHARLIE! Hello, how are you hun?

Thanks Rose!

Major computer probs so am on Jakes which is always a nightmare as Ican't control it so I won't stay!:naughty:

Good to see you again MGPM! Yes, it will be an exciting week for Mika! And MFC

Have a good day everyone:thumb_yello:

Good Morning Beautiful Oldlings!

I see Robi on here ((((((((((((((((ROBI))))))))))))))))):wub2: How are you? When you hear from Wendi, please give her a cyberhug from me and tell her Hi.

Guess it's Monday morning for you now. I'm about to go to bed soon...but, still not quite tired. I just finished my book and I'm wide awake.

Good Morning Beautiful Oldlings!

I see Robi on here ((((((((((((((((ROBI))))))))))))))))):wub2: How are you? When you hear from Wendi, please give her a cyberhug from me and tell her Hi.

Guess it's Monday morning for you now. I'm about to go to bed soon...but, still not quite tired. I just finished my book and I'm wide awake.

you can bet...you slept till the afternoon!

lazy charlie!:wub2:

ciao bella...see you are going to paris...what about a trip to italy too?:naughty:

Yeah, my time is quite turned around at the moment but now, since my attitude is greatly improving, I imagine my sleeping habits will be too. :thumb_yello: I'm coming to Paris though...so, I will need my habits to stay the same for another week. :wink2: (The power of positive thinking!) It worked for Glasgow, Salt Lake City and Los Angeles....it will work for Paris too. :wub2:

I'll put Italy on my whiteboard too...I want to go there. Also, I want to go to Rio. I will add that too.

you can bet...you slept till the afternoon!

lazy charlie!:wub2:

ciao bella...see you are going to paris...what about a trip to italy too?:naughty:

Yeah, my time is quite turned around at the moment but now, since my attitude is greatly improving, I imagine my sleeping habits will be too. :thumb_yello: I'm coming to Paris though...so, I will need my habits to stay the same for another week. :wink2: (The power of positive thinking!) It worked for Glasgow, Salt Lake City and Los Angeles....it will work for Paris too. :wub2:

I'll put Italy on my whiteboard too...I want to go there. Also, I want to go to Rio. I will add that too.

I'M GLAD YOUR MOOD IMPROVED SO MUCH!:thumb_yello:

well done you!

waiting for you then, and go together to RIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk: