Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Yes, the old me is coming back....actually, I'm coming back improved now. YAY!!! Oooh, so, you are going to go to Rio with me? Right on! I am going to work out for that trip. OMG...all the beautiful men in Rio and Mika....my heart and eyes will be in heaven. :wub2:

I'M GLAD YOUR MOOD IMPROVED SO MUCH!:thumb_yello:

well done you!

waiting for you then, and go together to RIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Robi................Goodnight Charlie!:naughty:

What time do the girls arrive Robi?

I had a text from Wendi last night...I text her this morning but have had nothing back yet....but it may well be my lack of reception:shocked:

I have got major problems with my new computer and because it was an insurance replacement I don't have a reciept..so the warrenty won't do anything:shocked: I am currently waiting for the insurance company to get back to me...I won't hold my breath.:naughty:

I have a late start at work today as I am working this evening

Good Morning my Beautiful Friend! How are you doing today? Start making plans to go to Rio with Robi and me. :punk:

Morning Robi................Goodnight Charlie!:naughty:

What time do the girls arrive Robi?

I had a text from Wendi last night...I text her this morning but have had nothing back yet....but it may well be my lack of reception:shocked:

I have got major problems with my new computer and because it was an insurance replacement I don't have a reciept..so the warrenty won't do anything:shocked: I am currently waiting for the insurance company to get back to me...I won't hold my breath.:naughty:

I have a late start at work today as I am working this evening

haven't texted her yet, might do in a mo.

they are arriving 6 pm my time :punk:

you have no luck with yr pcs....i think they perceive you are technically challenged and just want to quit you!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i 'm sorry, i'm being bad cause i'm too jealous you are going to see mika in 4 days.....................:naughty:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 DAYS!!!!!:yikes:

Nah................don't fancy Rio...can we go somewhere else? An Island off the coast of Mexico?

You could be right Robi...............after all, it can't possibly be me can it!:naughty: I will be VERY cross if I end up losing this one as I spent ages last week arranging all my pics and files!...and of course did not bother saving them to my memory stick:shocked:

WEndi said yesterday that she thinks there is a problem with her landline.

I am sorry that I am a hated person because of Friday....I willleave here tomorrow night and you can all be as nasty about me as you like because I will never have time to catch up!:naughty:

Robertina!!!! :wub2::wub2:

I have pics!!!l_91002a66701d3501571daa516970480e.jpg my city in the evening!

l_dddd80ab940dbbd2d7a3b3ad847cf4dc.jpg THE INTERCEPTOR!!

l_39115c257537e5102345402ca3fcf8ed.jpg A NEW PUB! THE BARD AND THE BANKER!

WE HAVE 6 pubs ( real English ones) in a one block radius! its heaven!

l_bcfe9dfba6473acc8289e2d72d53d845.jpg the beautiful golden Eagle!

Sure, I'm game for anywhere? Where are we going? Um, yeah, I'll take an Island off the Coast of Mexico. :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy that you will be there Friday night because I'll be seeing you. :thumb_yello: Mika, announce me as the winner now so I can make the plans with the group. I am going to go to Paris Disney with them so I need to go on Wednesday...okay? You are the best!:thumb_yello:

Nah................don't fancy Rio...can we go somewhere else? An Island off the coast of Mexico?

I am sorry that I am a hated person because of Friday....I willleave here tomorrow night and you can all be as nasty about me as you like because I will never have time to catch up!:naughty:

Hey Elanorelle! (HUGS) Wow, your city is beautiful. Must add visiting you on my whiteboard. I'm going to be busy traveling soon. :thumb_yello: I can't wait.

Robertina!!!! :wub2::wub2:

I have pics!!!l_91002a66701d3501571daa516970480e.jpg my city in the evening!

l_dddd80ab940dbbd2d7a3b3ad847cf4dc.jpg THE INTERCEPTOR!!

l_39115c257537e5102345402ca3fcf8ed.jpg A NEW PUB! THE BARD AND THE BANKER!

WE HAVE 6 pubs ( real English ones) in a one block radius! its heaven!

l_bcfe9dfba6473acc8289e2d72d53d845.jpg the beautiful golden Eagle!

l_2f8bd462c2def42ab4f4ec2df30b83d4.jpgME BEING A HAM!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty::naughty:

l_a118da1ceda8e2e8026b4a1d3d281cf2.jpg Ah ,boats

l_1d335503714f0930e5f6b35a95e37b60.jpg details of a crows-nest!

l_2f5445f0334c494c1f0bf2b3c984daa0.jpg The warm Sun!

Robertina and everyone! YOU GUYS HAVE TO VISIT ME SOME TIME

please if you are going to Vancouver or Australia or something!,,,just pop by and I will take you out to the pub! Rivertwighlight! my treat , hon!

Hi Allegra and Suzanne!:thumb_yello:

Suzanne, I remember the Sticky Wicket pub in Victoria:thumb_yello:

Had a text from Wendi, she slept the night for the first time in two weeks!:thumb_yello:

OK...really must go.....have a good day everyone....OK Charlie...will meet you when you arrive on Wednesday night then!:thumb_yello:

Robi...............hope all goes well with your visitors!:thumb_yello:

:wub2:

Wow, I'm going to be so amazingly busy travelling! Wow, I can't wait. Let's see....Paris, Italy, Victoria and Rio! Whoo hooooo!! And, sounds like I'm going to have some great company this year! :punk:

i was about to post wendi's text but got distracted by italians!:naughty:

Suzanne!:wub2: Victoria......i left my heart there.........:wub2:

Charlie...can we go there before heading for RIO?:punk:

Hey Elanorelle! (HUGS) Wow, your city is beautiful. Must add visiting you on my whiteboard. I'm going to be busy traveling soon. :thumb_yello: I can't wait.

I LOVES YOU TOO!

YAY! WOOHOOO! :)

fun to be had! YOU sound like you are going to have the best year!

SO HAPPFY FOR YOU!