Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

Good Morning Oldlings! Yes, I'm up early! I need to get my sleeping turned around and the only way to do that is early to rise. COFFEE, I need COFFEE!

Hope everyone is doing well this morning. :thumb_yello: Off to see if Mika announced my winning the Paris billets. :wink2:

Hello there you:wink2:.

Good morning to you, although it's afternoon here:naughty:.

Really hope you win those tickets, don't for get to bring Deb with you:wink2:.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there you:wink2:.

Good morning to you, although it's afternoon here:naughty:.

Really hope you win those tickets, don't for get to bring Deb with you:wink2:.

i'd like to win too... :blink:

just think, i could be the "official" oldling (in denial) translator! (although i'd have to make them repeat a few times cuz of the accent) :naughty:

Don't live in denial...live like you have abudance and it will all come racing to you. :thumb_yello:

i know i know... i should face my fears and look in the mirror and sayyyyy "you are an oldling" but i just don't have the courage... (maybe a few rhum & cokes would help though, i'm not ruling that out lol):naughty:

i know i know... i should face my fears and look in the mirror and sayyyyy "you are an oldling" but i just don't have the courage... (maybe a few rhum & cokes would help though, i'm not ruling that out lol):naughty:

I don't even need to look in the mirror - my joints creak my age

every morning!! :roftl::roftl:

I don't even need to look in the mirror - my joints creak my age

every morning!! :roftl::roftl:

hahahaha awwww wendi you are a sweet person!

mine don't crack yet, but i imagine those are the joys of things to come!

I've learned to embrace it, sure there are a few grey hairs lurking about, but in my heart I'm eternally young, and that's what keeps me going:naughty::wink2:.

I certainly do - and more important - MIKA knows the Oldlings!! :wink2:

Yes, he knows us and he loves us:naughty::naughty:.

No grey hairs here...made sure of that. :naughty:

Don't be afraid, I'm not:wink2:.

Not afraid...I just don't know if they are there. I've been coloring my hair for years. :naughty:

I did for a while, but now I just don't care:naughty:.

Rutro....this getting up early thing isn't working for me right now. I'm looking at my bed and my snoring dogs and I'm thinking...."Hmm, that looks awfully nice." LOL

Put on LICM and do a workout to it :wink2:

Rutro....this getting up early thing isn't working for me right now. I'm looking at my bed and my snoring dogs and I'm thinking...."Hmm, that looks awfully nice." LOL

Are you off back to bed then?