The amazing Gin Wigmore

Humphrey

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellooooo :bye: I can't check it out now...so I'll just subscribe to this thread :wink2:

And hi my dearest Elina :das: I know it's been ages...wish I can chat more but I'm supposed to be asleep so we'll chat sometime :wink2:

hellooooo :bye: I can't check it out now...so I'll just subscribe to this thread

And hi my dearest Elina :das: I know it's been ages...wish I can chat more but I'm supposed to be asleep so we'll chat sometime

A person! :yay::roftl:

And what a person! :das: (btw will hold you to that and bump this thread until you do :naughty:)

Laterrrss :huglove:

:biggrin2: Me too! And I dig the vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGdIpcj0HJo

(Can you tell I'm doing my best promoting her? :lmfao: It's not going very well though ^^ Sry Gin, I am trying! :roftl:)

Well yeah, you're doing all you can without being totally overbaring, things'll pick up, everyone comes on when you and I are in bed I suspect so maybe later you'll have more people on who'll coment you :)

xx

Well yeah, you're doing all you can without being totally overbaring, things'll pick up, everyone comes on when you and I are in bed I suspect so maybe later you'll have more people on who'll coment you :)

xx

That's true. But on the other hand this thread's been around for almost a week now. :naughty:

That's true. But on the other hand this thread's been around for almost a week now. :naughty:

Well don't give up hope, I'm sure things will... Why don't you put some info up on her like about her up bringing or her influences and maybe have something she and Mika have in common too :)

And put a list of songs up too, just for easy access so people know what they're listening to and yeah... IDK...

Well don't give up hope, I'm sure things will... Why don't you put some info up on her like about her up bringing or her influences and maybe have something she and Mika have in common too :)

And put a list of songs up too, just for easy access so people know what they're listening to and yeah... IDK...

Nah, don't worry, I don't. :thumb_yello:

Maybe I should. But I can't be bothered :roftl: (It's all on her myspace anyway. :original:)

I think I'll just stick to my current plan and true self - I bug people. :naughty:

Thanks though! :wink2:

• 3 months later...
Comment :glasses2:

p.s: I can't believe you only now noticed purezz's love for the nice child. I wanted to tell you when he wrote it but figured your stalkah self was already informed

Pfft. Thou art useless. :mf_rosetinted:

I did know before. But not everyone run to the mfc the second they get the hold of something newsworthy. :naughty:

Plus it's not like I had to worry about someone else beating me to it. :roftl:

(And to be completely honest, I'd forgotten this thread even existed. :lmfao:)

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: (one smiley for each comment :roftl:)

My favourite song is SOS too!! Though I feel that Under My Skin in a way is a "better" song. If that makes sense.. :bleh:

Btw has anyone listened to the lyrics of Hallelujah? (Her father died of cancer when she was 14, I think, and she wrote that song for him.) It's is so so sad. But increadibly beautiful.

My favourite line is Hallelujah for this life that let me be your child ...

:sneaky2: I've got a fish and I'm not afraid to use it!! :fish:

Spamming and promoting. Such a desperate way of trying to get your opinion across. :no::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

..she said while cowardly modifying the innocent post

it shall not be forgiven :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway,seen her new vid? I think it's an alternative one ..or totally new?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOUS0EmLbfI

..she said while cowardly modifying the innocent post

it shall not be forgiven :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway,seen her new vid? I think it's an alternative one ..or totally new?

You be playing oogly style. :naughty: Lucky I'm smarter than you. :glasses3:

It's her official vid for SOS. Fairly new, yes. :thumb_yello::biggrin2: