See you later!

babuccia

Hi guys!

I think i need a little break and i wouldn't be here for awhile .. I know that i said that i wouldn't leave but i really need it! I just need a while to understand what i want.. i just graduated and it's really sad time for me, couse i realise that it will never be the same again.. :( I love my classmates and i'm really sad that we wouldn't be together now for every day.. it's so hard because i have been with them together 12 years :tears:

But I promise that i will be back again really soon, couse i love you all too! :huglove:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

I think i need a little break and i wouldn't be here for awhile .. I know that i said that i wouldn't leave but i really need it! I just need a while to understand what i want.. i just graduated and it's really sad time for me, couse i realise that it will never be the same again.. :( I love my classmates and i'm really sad that we wouldn't be together now for every day.. it's so hard because i have been with them together 12 years :tears:

But I promise that i will be back again really soon, couse i love you all too! :huglove:

Wow, this seems to be a big step in your life!:thumb_yello:

12 years is a long time but do you really have to give up the contact with them?

Can’t you stay in touch?

Take care my friend and welcome back when you want to say hello to your crazy MFC friends!:wink2:

Hi guys!

12 years?! that's a long time, but you'll meet new people and friends. I hope you come back soon :thumb_yello:

I can totally see where you're coming from. The day after my graduation party I felt really really down, I had a weird feeling that my life was suddenly over. Although I've always been in touch with my closest friends from that time until today it's not the same as sticking together all day long for good or for evil :wink2: Don't be sad for a great time having come to an end, nobody said there aren't even greater times waiting for you. :wink2::huglove:

oh bab:no:

i understand you very well, i felt exactly the same when i finished uni last year:thumbdown:

but don't worry that sadness would'nt last long when you get new friends.

sure it won't be the same but every new step of life has its own beauty:naughty:

come back soon:huglove:

QUOTE=lindemfc;1565987]12 years?! that's a long time, but you'll meet new people and friends. I hope you come back soon :

Yeah , maybe but it's really sad to know that i will never have those funny lessons together with them and having fun after the school :tears:

Thanks!

I can totally see where you're coming from. The day after my graduation party I felt really really down, I had a weird feeling that my life was suddenly over. Although I've always been in touch with my closest friends from that time until today it's not the same as sticking together all day long for good or for evil :wink2: Don't be sad for a great time having come to an end, nobody said there aren't even greater times waiting for you. ::

Yeah,i have the same feeling.. I know that we will always be friends but now our lifes changes.. We had a party till the morning and we have a really young and cool teacher and we were her's first class and we are really good friends all and now it will be really sad for her too, couse she returns in school on september without us :(

Wow, this seems to be a big step in your life!:thumb_yello:

12 years is a long time but do you really have to give up the contact with them?

Can’t you stay in touch?

Take care my friend and welcome back when you want to say hello to your crazy MFC friends!:wink2:

I think i will never give up contact with them! But it wouldn't be the same anyway..

Thank you! :wink2:

oh bab:no:

i understand you very well, i felt exactly the same when i finished uni last year:thumbdown:

but don't worry that sadness would'nt last long when you get new friends.

sure it won't be the same but every new step of life has its own beauty:naughty:

come back soon:huglove:

But that's the thing! I'm afraid i may forget those great times and i feel like i'm lose them..

But thank you :huglove: I hope i will!

Bab,I'll miss you,but I can understand your reasons.

I got graduated last year,and the truth is: everyting is going to change.

I don't wanna let you down,I just want to tell you that have to think well about your future and about what's better for you to do in your life,so,think and be back soon!

:huglove:

Bab,I'll miss you,but I can understand your reasons.

I got graduated last year,and the truth is: everyting is going to change.

I don't wanna let you down,I just want to tell you that have to think well about your future and about what's better for you to do in your life,so,think and be back soon!

I know.. :no:

ok, thanks :huglove:

Hi Babuccia! :wub2:

I can understand that you need a little break now.

All my best wishes for you and I hope that you'll come back soon. :thumb_yello:

Bye Sweetie! :huglove:

Hi Mario!

Thank you! I will miss you all :huglove:

Hi guys!

Aww, Bab. Thats so sad:tears: Im gonna miss you a lot. I wish I could say that I know how you feel, but I cant. Hope you come back soon!!! Love ya a lot!!! :huglove:

Hi guys!

Awww Bab :huglove:

Take as much time as you need to figure all those things out.

I'll miss you in the talk show thread. :huglove::huglove:

see you soon .:flowers2:

Hi guys!

Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel, I've been there, and twice! The first time was when I graduated from High School: I had known some of the people I was with for 12 years as well, it was sad. The second time was when I finished Uni: not only I said goodbye to Uni and that way of life (the best of my years so far), but also my head was a mess, I had no idea what was I to do next, I was lost.

But hey! Sadness goes, life teaches us how to act and what to do (even if sometimes it's not the right thing)... But the things that stays always with me are the good times I had with my friends, both at school and Uni. So don't be afraid: you won't ever forget them, and there's a whole new, exciting life ahead waiting for you.

So take your time, it's clear you need it. And when you come back to the MFC you'll find us waiting for you as if you had left the day before. Good luck sweetie! I'm gonna miss you :huglove: