Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mf_lustslow: I bet he's singing a new beautiful song!!

He's so cute when he's singing! :naughty: Lol, I'm dieing today, I can't believe that vid!! :naughty:

Yeah!! I'm hoping he will sing a new song the 3rd of July!! :blush-anim-cl:

Haha your siggie is so funny :roftl: did you already work with Illustrator?

Yeah!! I'm hoping he will sing a new song the 3rd of July!! :blush-anim-cl:

Haha your siggie is so funny :roftl: did you already work with Illustrator?

Hi Jose!! :huglove:

You are gonna see him so soon!! That's great!! :thumb_yello: Congrats!! Enjoy the gig for meeee! Hehe.

And about the program! It's been a nightmare!! I downloaded it from the link you gave me and it was in poland language (Haha, I don't know how it's called)... so, I didn't get ANYTHING!! :roftl: Then, I downloaded from another site and it didn't work, I downloaded again and I had no serial number :thumbdown: So, I contacted a friend who has the full adobe suite and he'll give it to me. Hehe, and I love the fairly oddpartents!! :naughty:

Hi Char!!!!

You are gonna see him so soon!! That's great!! :thumb_yello: Congrats!! Enjoy the gig for meeee! Hehe.

And about the program! It's been a nightmare!! I downloaded it from the link you gave me and it was in poland language (Haha, I don't know how it's called)... so, I didn't get ANYTHING!! :roftl: Then, I downloaded from another site and it didn't work, I downloaded again and I had no serial number :thumbdown: So, I contacted a friend who has the full adobe suite and he'll give it to me. Hehe, and I love the fairly oddpartents!! :naughty:

Hi Char!!!!

How are you? :biggrin2:

I'm seeing mika in 10th july!:thumb_yello:

You are gonna see him so soon!! That's great!! Congrats!! Enjoy the gig for meeee! Hehe.

And about the program! It's been a nightmare!! I downloaded it from the link you gave me and it was in poland language (Haha, I don't know how it's called)... so, I didn't get ANYTHING!! :roftl Then, I downloaded from another site and it didn't work, I downloaded again and I had no serial number :thumbdown: So, I contacted a friend who has the full adobe suite and he'll give it to me. Hehe, and I love the fairly oddpartents!! :naughty:

Haha man that sucks! A Polish Illustrator :lmao: wouldn't understand a thinh either! So now you have to wait for your friend who will give it to you? Do you get the whole Adobe suite?

I love Fairly odd parents too! It's great for kids and adults! :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Immagine22.png