Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Go ahead if you want to:wink2: I mean, if you like my photo...I'm happy...so do it, if you want...:thumb_yello:

It's not like they have a copyright or anything on them haha

If i like it?

I love it!! You're a really good photographer! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one with the purple lighting is my desktop background...

After I came home from the concert and uploaded the photos, my mom pointed that one out as a nice one and I agree...so now it's my desktop background...nearly what...6 months after the concert:roftl:

Hehe great :naughty:

I jave one of my favourite pics for my desktop background...wait just for a sec,I have to find it :wink2:

I don't know. I don't even know if the winners will be announced even. But if they are, I assume it'll be on MySpace...

Booooo.....:thumbdown:

He's so sweet...i like his outfit...and braces/suspenders a lot...hey what's that thingie on the third pic?:naughty: some kind of bag...? skirt? :naughty:

He's wearing suspenders again hehe Maybe it'll be a summer thing haha

Oh...I thought that was a scarf...but looking at it now...it could be something else.

And can I say..? I LOVE the jeans...and the whole outfit but still...the ooutfit with the dark blue jeans, white shirt and suspenders is splendid!!!

The REAL braces are back!!!

:punk:

He's wearing suspenders again hehe Maybe it'll be a summer thing haha

Oh...I thought that was a scarf...but looking at it now...it could be something else.

And can I say..? I LOVE the jeans...and the whole outfit but still...the ooutfit with the dark blue jeans, white shirt and suspenders is splendid!!!

Well,considering my suggestions,it's probably a scarf :naughty: well,we'll have to ask him,won't we?:naughty:

I love the jeans too! He looks so good in them!

Well,considering my suggestions,it's probably a scarf :naughty: well,we'll have to ask him,won't we?:naughty:

I love the jeans too! He looks so good in them!

We should:roftl:

I know. So lovely. I've said it once and I'll say it again: sometimes the most simple things (ie the blue jeans and white shirt como) can look the nicest:naughty:

We should:roftl:

I know. So lovely. I've said it once and I'll say it again: sometimes the most simple things (ie the blue jeans and white shirt como) can look the nicest:naughty:

True :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah,this is my desktop background:wink2:

ofhseo.jpg

I love that pic,he looks like he's so enjoying being himself :wub2:

*zooming around in the concert thread*

sounds way different...

9712905.jpg

9712688.jpg

his ass looks really really nice!!

9712615.jpg

whats with the rug though?

9712497.jpg