Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:did you see his arse in the begginng of Lollipop! when he is about to shoot the bunny!:mf_lustslow: it's the most perfect looking but i've ever seen!

I haven't even noticed that, but that big girl/monkey and lollipop girl!:jawdrop: What happened with respecting his lollipop girls?!

I haven't even noticed that, but that big girl/monkey and lollipop girl!:jawdrop: What happened with respecting his lollipop girls?!

wait what!!?! i didn't see this...i musta missed it! do you remember at what time?? wait i just found it :shocked::jawdrop: omg! i had to rewind it just to believe it...at first i was like ...okay...then i had to do a double take! haven a little too many lollipops:naughty:

thank you soo much A.Clay!! is that mika in the clown suit?:blink:or just some random clown:naughty:

wait what!!?! i didn't see this...i musta missed it! do you remember at what time??

thank you soo much A.Clay!! is that mika in the clown suit?:blink:or just some random clown:naughty:

haha:roftl: i saw it it was really funny!!!!!!

Have you seen this video? It's hilarious!!!!there's an interview with Mika where he makes these funny faces :floor: and Lollipop! Watch it!

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=8TBKZYtZebU

That was a scream x Is it me imagining things or is Mika's voice a fraction deeper when he speaks french? x

wow Mika has a big tongue

And you can see him sticking it out again and curling it for a moment in sillhouette after shooting the bunny...:mf_lustslow: x

:shocked:did you see his arse in the begginng of Lollipop! when he is about to shoot the bunny!:mf_lustslow: it's the most perfect looking but i've ever seen!

Just perfect to dig fingernails into...:naughty:...:fisch:

That was just mad x

That was a scream x Is it me imagining things or is Mika's voice a fraction deeper when he speaks french? x

[/color][/size][/font]

never saw that tongue thing before, now THAT was sexy. :chkn:

Tad depressed, but i think my mom'll let me see mika if he comes back to canada, which makes me a tad more happy. I'm tired. and you vanessa dear?

:huglove: Hopefully! Be optimistic! :wink2: Why are you depressed?

I'm fine :) A bit PMDed even though I went to no gigs. Bah!

:wub2:

I wish I could've been to the Paris gig, it looks wonderful

don't even say PMD around me. :naughty:

Don't we all? :tears:

Haha, Okay.

pmd

You'll get your chance to go to a gig, don't worry. If your parents don't let you, us MFCers will go steal you away from your house and take you to one :wub2::das:

I'm off to bed, goodnight 'ness(y)!!!!:wub2:

Goodnight!! :huglove: Sweet dreams!! I hope you're happy in the morn :wub2:

Don't we all? :tears:

Haha, Okay.

pmd

You'll get your chance to go to a gig, don't worry. If your parents don't let you, us MFCers will go steal you away from your house and take you to one :wub2::das:

Goodnight!! :huglove: Sweet dreams!! I hope you're happy in the morn :wub2:

*sneaks on*

yeah he made it so special.. :sad:

*eye twitches violently and gets mika virgins to attack*

*sneaks on*

yeah he made it so special.. :sad:

*eye twitches violently and gets mika virgins to attack*

you rang for a mika virgin?

I'm here to the rescue!!*superman theme music in background**cape blowing in the wind* what can i do for you:naughty:

untitled-6.jpg

Okay I capped this to make a point, I know it's fuzzy.

But DAMN!!!!

Jeans and braces and then he takes off the shirt, *gasps for air*

More More! of that!

ANYWAY, I was watching Grace Kelly and I was wondering just how far those jeans were going to slide and I was impressed that he kept them on, especially when he jumped. Believe me, I was watching intently, lol.

However, for all the fans out there of the sliding jeans, may I suggest we title ourselves, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!

untitled-6.jpg

But DAMN!!!!

More More! of that!

ANYWAY, I was watching Grace Kelly and I was wondering just how far those jeans were going to slide and I was impressed that he kept them on, especially when he jumped. Believe me, I was watching intently, lol.

However, for all the fans out there of the sliding jeans, may I suggest we title ourselves, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!

:mf_lustslow::drool:

I was thinking MFC should do a Sisterhood of the travelling pants type thing :naughty:

Like have something that everyone can wear, like a necklace, and get it sent to us all so we can wear it and we'll write a letter to the next person who gets it :naughty: Hahah

untitled-6.jpg

But DAMN!!!!

More More! of that!

:naughty: I'll try and make some sceenshots when I'm back home, from the videos on my pc (better quality) :wink2:

Have you seen Lollipop? It doesn't get better with those trousers... Really loved those moments :roftl:

untitled-6.jpg

But DAMN!!!!

More More! of that!

Yeaah! I was really dissapointed that when he gained some muscle his pants werent so loose :roftl:

I love how he keeps pulling them up at Lollipop :roftl:

:roftl: Let the man enjoy himself for heavens sake..

(althought I don't think the hand is touching anything)

Love the pics from Arras, he looks soo good these days :wub2: