Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

exactly! i need a bf....hmmmm.....this could b tricky, too bad there are like no boys my age on my swim team, hmm....what to do, thats the only place i see ppl... and at movies and partys, but other than that, im too hooked on here, lol

urgh you do not need a boyfriend! just wait for it..trust me, it is worth finding the better guy other than just finding A guy, it seems really important to have a boyfriend when your younger, but trust me, it really really isn't.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

urgh you do not need a boyfriend! just wait for it..trust me, it is worth finding the better guy other than just finding A guy, it seems really important to have a boyfriend when your younger, but trust me, it really really isn't.

o no, im not rushing,

but my friends always threatent o tell the guy i like that i like him,

and i say im living my life, lol

youll grow, my friends call me a giant :(

I don't think so.....I asked my doctor and he said I probably wouldn't grow much more...

that was like a knife through my heart

I wish I was as tall as you guys :tears:

sometimes it is nice, but other times..not so much.

a lot of guys are a bit shorter than me, so guys have to be quite tall for me to enjoy cuddling them..otherwise its awkward.

Bah !!! I'm not trying to find my real love ! I just wanna have fun, and maybe grow up ! I don't the life is made of experiences ! ;)

I don't think so.....I asked my doctor and he said I probably wouldn't grow much more...

that was like a knife through my heart

my sister who is 4 yrs older than me is 2" shorter

and my sister who is 7 yrs older than me is 1 1/2" shorter!

Bah !!! I'm not trying to find my real love ! I just wanna have fun, and maybe grow up ! I don't the life is made of experiences ! ;)

thats what they all say before they get pregnate.

I sound like my mom. sigh.