Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

boo they should give their tickets to me and I will..uhm...fly..over there?

lol but yay pictures!!

Haha well, lucky for my friends there are a LOT of other artists at the festival! :bleh: Ah well they are also coming with me to Amsterdam (just Mika), just because the love the ambience/atmosphere (?) and love me of course! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika--large-msg-118484404167.jpg

Hey!!!

I won't be home at July 4th(James Blunt gig!), at the 5th, and at the the 8th! I'll have to wait for seeing the new pics :tears: there will be so much pages to catch up too... =(

Hiii!! *ugh* I know.. me too! I won't be able to catch up before the 9th.. but that's just a luxury problem! :blush-anim-cl:

mika1729572gk1.jpg

Hiii!! *ugh* I know.. me too! I won't be able to catch up before the 9th.. but that's just a luxury problem! :blush-anim-cl:

mika1729572gk1.jpg

I'm going to be gone for about two weeks at some point..just stopping in. we will see if my MFC addiction lasts through that...hopefully it does.

I have choir camp :naughty:

I'm going to be gone for about two weeks at some point..just stopping in. we will see if my MFC addiction lasts through that...hopefully it does.

I have choir camp :naughty:

As long as you have enough distraction you'll manage! :biggrin2:

325.jpg

Aww.. so tell me, is it TRUE there are many metrosexuals in Sweden? or is it all specualtion! :shocked: I know we talked about this before, but I never got a confirmation! :bleh:

wow97jj4.jpg

First of all: hat is a metrosexuall? I've hear like two different explanations! :bleh:

First of all: hat is a metrosexuall? I've hear like two different explanations! :bleh:

1) Like Mika.

2) Metrosexual is a neologism generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, or whose lifestyles display attributes stereotypically seen among gay men.

:mf_rosetinted:

Metrosexual is generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, or whose lifestyles display attributes stereotypically seen among gay men. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of gender deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

so basically a Metrosexual person is someone who dresses without concern for what appears "gay"

like Mika wearing bright blue pants or somewhat feminine clothing, is metrosexual.

1) Like Mika.

2) Metrosexual is a neologism generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, or whose lifestyles display attributes stereotypically seen among gay men.

haha we are on the same wave length my friend!

1) Like Mika.

Okey, thanks!

I don't really know.. But we have some men that are really egoistic!!! :boxed:

And some that are just wonderful.. But most of them are pigs (Yeah, I'm talking about my ex boufriend for one example)! :thumbdown: