Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*steals photo* I love, love, love that photo. It's just a little bit :blush-anim-cl: But definately NOT as much as this one...

mika31-1.jpg

That one definately makes me :blush-anim-cl: to the MAX!!!

both of them are lovely!!

this one tops the blushing for me though

fourteen.jpg

the pants sliding low on his hips..the lip bite...:chkn:

uhhm like july 14 or something and two weeks from that..but I will be coming home everynight..so hopefully I will have some time to go on the computer...

Oh, but by that time I think mika's tour will be over, so not much to catch up to!:thumb_yello:

I think I won't be able to catch up day 9....

So can I ask you all later to post the best new gigs pics you have?

:blush-anim-cl:

zomg never seen this one before Anouk!

ten.jpg

i swear i have got VERY similar "scarf" or something thats on his neck, mi mom bought in Peru when she was there, i wonder has Mika been in Peru ?

i think im going to like that scarf now :naughty:

haha we are on the same wave length my friend!

Yeah! Wikipedia rules! :bleh:

I really love that type of men.. but there aren't much in Holland.. here they're all macho's (? you know?) :mf_rosetinted:

Okey, thanks!

I don't really know.. But we have some men that are really egoistic!!! :boxed:

And some that are just wonderful.. But most of them are pigs (Yeah, I'm talking about my ex boufriend for one example)! :thumbdown:

:blink: aww I'm sorry! I hope I will discover the metrosexuals in Sweden by myself, next year!

bed5.jpg

both of them are lovely!!

this one tops the blushing for me though

fourteen.jpg

the pants sliding low on his hips..the lip bite...:chkn:

I like that one...a lot hehe Pants sliding low on the hips? They are almost off his bum:naughty: And the lip bite...from both Mika and Martin. But oddly enough not from that audio guy (or whatever his job is)...:roftl:

I really love that type of men.. but there aren't much in Holland.. here they're all macho's (? you know?) :mf_rosetinted:

:blink: aww I'm sorry! I hope I will discover the metrosexuals in Sweden by myself, next year!

bed5.jpg

ugh in America they are all "gangsta" with pants down around their knees and horrid fashion senses..its pretty bad.

bed5.jpg

Are you going too visit "my" country? :biggrin2:

ugh in America they are all "gangsta" with pants down around their knees and horrid fashion senses..its pretty bad.

I know!!! Here in Canada it's pretty similar. When I see that, I'm like, "noone asked you to wear tight pant but them being worn at your waist is not too much too ask is it?!?"

Not to mention it looks like they haven't been potty trained and have crapped in their pants multiple times and waddle around like deformed penguins.

Eew..

The swedish guys are dressed in all different kind of ways.. Hip hop-style.. "Brat"-style.. Ect..

Ande there is guys that really can dress them selfs! :naughty:

1) Like Mika.

2) Metrosexual is a neologism generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, or whose lifestyles display attributes stereotypically seen among gay men.

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry but I think it's a big misunderstanding that we should have in any way more metro sexual men in Sweden than in there is in other places.

I meet a lot of gay people as I use to work as a volunteer in Stockholm Pride festivals.

Gay people come in all shapes and stiles just like any of us.:naughty:

Some are stylish and very particular with what they wear and some don’t give a crap!:bleh:

You really have to get to know a person, at least most of them:wink2:, to understand if they are gay or not.

I hope that made sense!:thumb_yello:

Eew..

The swedish guys are dressed in all different kind of ways.. Hip hop-style.. "Brat"-style.. Ect..

Ande there is guys that really can dress them selfs! :naughty:

That's true. There are many people here in Canada who think that wearing their pants hanging off their a**es is still cool. Note to them...it's not!!! But when you see guys that have a bit of style...it's very nice *sigh*

:boxed: that's kinda creepy!

Are you going too visit "my" country? :biggrin2:

YEAH and hopefully next year!!! Your country is beautiful (never been there.. I just know :mf_rosetinted:)!!

_0m3.jpg

i swear i have got VERY similar "scarf" or something thats on his neck, mi mom bought in Peru when she was there, i wonder has Mika been in Peru ?

i think im going to like that scarf now :naughty:

My mom went to peru last year! and she's going with my brother tomorrow... I won't be going 'cause if I went there I woldn't be able to see my Mika gig! And that wold be awful... My friends say it's a stupid choice , but I prefered seeing Mika and James Blunt... Oh well!

That's true. There are many people here in Canada who think that wearing their pants hanging off their a**es is still cool. Note to them...it's not!!! But when you see guys that have a bit of style...it's very nice *sigh*

Agree.. Who wants too see their a**es?? :boxed:

But the guys who know how too wear some clothes.. :wub2: Like Mika.. One speciall guy in my class.. *dies*

:boxed: that's kinda creepy!

YEAH and hopefully next year!!! Your country is beautiful (never been there.. I just know :mf_rosetinted:)!!

_0m3.jpg

I guess you'll visit Stockholm then.. :naughty:

If you wanna see the world biggest "Dalecarlian horse", you're very velcome too Avesta (just a few miles from where I live!). :naughty:

But yes.. Sweden CAN be beautiful..

Agree.. Who wants too see their a**es?? :boxed:

But the guys who know how too wear some clothes.. :wub2: Like Mika.. One speciall guy in my class.. *dies*

I know!!! It's like, "okay, your underwear may be nice but I don't think the bus stop is the right place to see it" hehe

Geez...I have uniforms at my school:thumbdown: But when we get to wear our own clothes (on holidays and stuff) I keep my eyes peeled for the guys who have a nice sense of style:naughty: Not to mention, when I'm at the mall...there are guys there as well hehe

I know!!! It's like, "okay, your underwear may be nice but I don't think the bus stop is the right place to see it" hehe

Geez...I have uniforms at my school:thumbdown: But when we get to wear our own clothes (on holidays and stuff) I keep my eyes peeled for the guys who have a nice sense of style:naughty: Not to mention, when I'm at the mall...there are guys there as well hehe

Ooh.. School uniforms! I think it's cute.. :naughty: Okey.. We don't have that kind of stuff here in Sweden.

Instead we have guys that stares at you like they've never seen a girl before.

I'm sorry but I think it's a big misunderstanding that we should have in any way more metro sexual men in Sweden than in there is in other places.

I meet a lot of gay people as I use to work as a volunteer in Stockholm Pride festivals.

Gay people come in all shapes and stiles just like any of us.:naughty:

Some are stylish and very particular with what they wear and some don’t give a crap!

You really have to get to know a person, at least most of them:wink2:, to understand if they are gay or not.

I hope that made sense!:thumb_yello:

Haha yeah I guess I understand! It's just with Anders from Alphabeat.. (from Denmark.. ah well that's near Sweden..) I saw him performing live and I just KNEW he was gay.. but then, later on, I heard he has a GIRLfriend!! Que??? that was kinda weird! :naughty: Ah well, I want to see and judge the boys in Sweden with my own eyes now!!

Alphabeat_anders.jpg

:wub2::naughty:

Ooh.. School uniforms! I think it's cute.. :naughty: Okey.. We don't have that kind of stuff here in Sweden.

Instead we have guys that stares at you like they've never seen a girl before.

Ewww...not if you saw mine!!! The pants are warm enough in the winter and yet are too hot in the summer. Not to mention they never fit properly. Don't even get me started on the other stuff:roftl:

We have creeps like that as well:roftl:

I guess you'll visit Stockholm then.. :naughty:

If you wanna see the world biggest "Dalecarlian horse", you're very velcome too Avesta (just a few miles from where I live!). :naughty:

But yes.. Sweden CAN be beautiful..

We're probably going to travel through whole Scandinavia (except Iceland)! :thumb_yello: It's b-e-a-utiful! Much better than Holland (if you love nature)

mika16oz0.png

Haha yeah I guess I understand! It's just with Anders from Alphabeat.. (from Denmark.. ah well that's near Sweden..) I saw him performing live and I just KNEW he was gay.. but then, later on, I heard he has a GIRLfriend!! Que??? that was kinda weird! :naughty: Ah well, I want to see and judge the boys in Sweden with my own eyes now!!

Alphabeat_anders.jpg

:wub2::naughty:

:shocked:so he's NOT gay...

wow, I even thought he was more gay than mika :naughty: