victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree.

My mother tries to tell me his voice is really high. I'm like, "are you kidding me?" I mean, he's no Barry White but he doesn't sound like a chipmunk when he talks either...

Then again my mom said she used to be in denial that George Michael was gay :fisch:

it might be part denial on my part..but I know how to read body language and I am fairly sure (in my own mind) that he isn't gay.

watch this come to slap me back in my face.

His voice when he talks is so amazing...I could listen to it for hours. it just melts over you..that accent. :wub2:

I don't know....but someone else on here would always have the links with the name of my account in them....it's just kind of creepy. Don't worry though, you're allowed to look at them :naughty: Hell, I even gave you my username and password one time :naughty:

EDIT: You just said you stole it off of someone's photobucket account haha

maybe thats how I got it?

who knows...when I say I stole them, I mean that I ripped them off of this page or I went on photobucket..either or.

I agree.

My mother tries to tell me his voice is really high. I'm like, "are you kidding me?" I mean, he's no Barry White but he doesn't sound like a chipmunk when he talks either...

Then again my mom said she used to be in denial that George Michael was gay :fisch:

:roftl::roftl:

I was just talking about this with my friend, and I don't think he's gay...but maybe it's just because I hope he's not gay. :naughty:

it might be part denial on my part..but I know how to read body language and I am fairly sure (in my own mind) that he isn't gay.

watch this come to slap me back in my face.

His voice when he talks is so amazing...I could listen to it for hours. it just melts over you..that accent. :wub2:

I could very well be in denial as well:roftl:

His voice is so lovely. And that laugh...is on my iPod :biggrin2:

I personally do not believe Mika is gay...but thats just me. how he acts around big girls and how he holds himself/behaves/talks.

or maybe he is bi...who knows. but he doesn't come across as gay for me just because of the way he sings or the bright colors he wears.

I agree! I totally believe he's not gay!

maybe thats how I got it?

who knows...when I say I stole them, I mean that I ripped them off of this page or I went on photobucket..either or.

Okay....

I'll stop being a wet blanket now.

Mikafromtheside.jpg

hhaahaha.jpg

are you going to see the kooks!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm missing mika ánd the kooks...all because of this stupid vacation :thumbdown:

I haven't seen myself (yet) but some people from my school have :biggrin2: we're stars!! :naughty:

Ooh yeah.. well at least you're on vacation... mjeh sorry, ik kan het niet positiever maken! :blink: Yeah Mika and The Kooks are both at Werchter! Hurrah!

Yeah, somebody at school told me he saw us on MTV and I got so excited, I watched MTV for a whole day (or so) and yay, there we were!! We are real celebrities now! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

I was just talking about this with my friend, and I don't think he's gay...but maybe it's just because I hope he's not gay. :naughty:

my friend was like "OMG HE IS SO GAY"

and I was like..uh..wanna watch some interviews?

and she goes "oh..maybe..not..he is quite sexy isn't he?"

lol

my dad is dancing to Relax....its disturbing...and now talking high pitched saying "I'm Mika...Kristine..do you like me better now?"

I havn't listened to my LICM cd forever...:tears: I dunno where it went!!

Ooh yeah.. well at least you're on vacation... mjeh sorry, ik kan het niet positiever maken! :blink: Yeah Mika and The Kooks are both at Werchter! Hurrah!

Yeah, somebody at school told me he saw us on MTV and I got so excited, I watched MTV for a whole day (or so) and yay, there we were!! We are real celebrities now! :mf_rosetinted:

Can I have your autograph?!

my friend was like "OMG HE IS SO GAY"

and I was like..uh..wanna watch some interviews?

and she goes "oh..maybe..not..he is quite sexy isn't he?"

lol

my dad is dancing to Relax....its disturbing...and now talking high pitched saying "I'm Mika...Kristine..do you like me better now?"

I havn't listened to my LICM cd forever...:tears: I dunno where it went!!

My realy good (and veeery gay) friend always said he liked mika's music, but he didn't find him atractive at all. But when I showed him this picture 279918542_5_16mX.jpeg He was like 'omg...linde you're right...he's sexy' :naughty:

Can I have your autograph?!

My realy good (and veeery gay) friend always said he liked mika's music, but he didn't find him atractive at all. But when I showed him this picture 279918542_5_16mX.jpeg He was like 'omg...linde you're right...he's sexy' :naughty:

:roftl:

I like your friend allready! :thumb_yello: