Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

I'm here lurking for a while now:naughty:

I just finished seeing the Nelson Mandela's birthday party...

God, Queen + Paul Rodgers played, at the beggining I jumped, but then, they played "the show must go on" tears started falling... I miss freddie, altough when I was born he was dead already...

Such a great person... :tears:

I crieed so much, god...

Well, going now...

Sweet dreams freddie*

:tears::tears:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm here lurking for a while now:naughty:

I just finished seeing the Nelson Mandela's birthday party...

God, Queen + Paul Rodgers played, at the beggining I jumped, but then, they played "the show must go on" tears started falling... I miss freddie, altough when I was born he was dead already...

Such a great person... :tears:

I crieed so much, god...

Well, going now...

Sweet dreams freddie*

:tears::tears:

sad...have a good night dear.

CROTCH SHOT!!!

Mika, honey, has noone told you to close your legs as you get out of a car..?

:roftl:

haha if he was wearing a skirt we would have gotten quite the view.

maybe we should teach him how to get in and out of a car properly!!

but then again..why would he be wearing a skirt?

haha if he was wearing a skirt we would have gotten quite the view.

maybe we should teach him how to get in and out of a car properly!!

but then again..why would he be wearing a skirt?

*shudders at the idea of Mika wearing a mini skirt*

ahh come on, you know he would be able to pull it off!!

he has lovely legs!

Yes, he does have lovely legs. I mean, long legs always look nice in skirts but still...him...chest hair...5 o'clock shadow...Adams Apple...6'3"...mini skirt...

It's an image that I can only imagine on someone who hangs out in the wee hours of the morning downtown...

Yes, he does have lovely legs. I mean, long legs always look nice in skirts but still...him...chest hair...5 o'clock shadow...Adams Apple...6'3"...mini skirt...

It's an image that I can only imagine on someone who hangs out in the wee hours of the morning downtown...

HAHAHA that last part was soo funny!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

but then we get to see some leg :D

who knows, maybe he would look hella hott dressed womanly.

HAHAHA that last part was soo funny!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

but then we get to see some leg :D

who knows, maybe he would look hella hott dressed womanly.

Not that there's anything wrong with that:roftl: Geez it reminds me of when I went to see the midnight showing of POTC...when the movie was finished, my mother and I were waiting at the bus stop to go home and a woman walked by in a mini denim skirt and yellow halter top...except for the fact it wasn't a woman...

Not that there's anything wrong with that:roftl: Geez it reminds me of when I went to see the midnight showing of POTC...when the movie was finished, my mother and I were waiting at the bus stop to go home and a woman walked by in a mini denim skirt and yellow halter top...except for the fact it wasn't a woman...

lol! gotta love 'em!

tiffany01.jpg

Miss transvestite contest, they are some beautiful she-males

lol! gotta love 'em!

tiffany01.jpg

Miss transvestite contest, they are some beautiful she-males

Those women are beautiful.

The thing that makes me do a double take is those guys who are like 6'2", 5 o'clock shadow with and Adam's Apple and deep voice with women's clothing on. I know it's their choice and there is nothing wrong with that...it's just...not something you see everyday, if you know what I mean.

Those women are beautiful.

The thing that makes me do a double take is those guys who are like 6'2", 5 o'clock shadow with and Adam's Apple and deep voice with women's clothing on. I know it's their choice and there is nothing wrong with that...it's just...not something you see everyday, if you know what I mean.

lol I know, it makes me laugh sometimes, just because it is like..You go girl..man?

but I feel sorry for them too because they so obviously want to be a woman that they endure the teasing and what not and they can't afford the surgery to make the change....the most powerful people I have met are those who are different, they are the ones who know whats up and just have the same open mentality as me.

not that your everyday person isn't extremely awesome :D

speaking of open minds, one time in our town a church posted the sign "don't be so open minded that your brain falls out"

and there was an uproar.