Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

lol I know, it makes me laugh sometimes, just because it is like..You go girl..man?

but I feel sorry for them too because they so obviously want to be a woman that they endure the teasing and what not and they can't afford the surgery to make the change....the most powerful people I have met are those who are different, they are the ones who know whats up and just have the same open mentality as me.

not that your everyday person isn't extremely awesome :D

speaking of open minds, one time in our town a church posted the sign "don't be so open minded that your brain falls out"

and there was an uproar.

Yeah, I totally know what you mean.

Are you serious? that sign sounds so funny!!!

Totally reminds me of this...

When I went downtown to MuchMusic to MOD, my friend and I got there early and we were waiting outside and you know how homeless people have those cardboard signs that have stuff on them? Like, "Help a man eat"...well some homeless person must have left their sign behind. It was a wicked epic sign. In black Sharpie on cardboard it said this..."Will take verbal abuse for change"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I totally know what you mean.

Are you serious? that sign sounds so funny!!!

Totally reminds me of this...

When I went downtown to MuchMusic to MOD, my friend and I got there early and we were waiting outside and you know how homeless people have those cardboard signs that have stuff on them? Like, "Help a man eat"...well some homeless person must have left their sign behind. It was a wicked epic sign. In black Sharpie on cardboard it said this..."Will take verbal abuse for change"

lol!

my two favorite signs I ever saw for homeless people are:

"Keep your coins, I want change"

and

"Not gunna lie..I want beer"

stats say that some homeless people make over a million a year. scary eh?

lol!

my two favorite signs I ever saw for homeless people are:

"Keep your coins, I want change"

and

"Not gunna lie..I want beer"

stats say that some homeless people make over a million a year. scary eh?

Those sound hilarious!!!

A million a year? Wow!!! That's a LOT. My Marketing teacher told the class about this homeless woman that made down payments on a fur coat at Holt Renfrew...she made some good money I'm guessing.

Those sound hilarious!!!

A million a year? Wow!!! That's a LOT. My Marketing teacher told the class about this homeless woman that made down payments on a fur coat at Holt Renfrew...she made some good money I'm guessing.

I have a book where rich people go bumming for change and have chicken in public and whatnot because nobody cares that they are homeless...its called Haunted by Chuck Palahinuick..I think thats how you spell his last name..maybe..but seriously if you get disturbed or scared easy or disgusted..don't read it.

terrified me and almost made me throw up...but what a message!!

people are locked in a house together, and it has stories about each of them and their past every other chapter, and they start to mutilate themselves so when they are finally let out, they will have the best story to tell the media.

I have a book where rich people go bumming for change and have chicken in public and whatnot because nobody cares that they are homeless...its called Haunted by Chuck Palahinuick..I think thats how you spell his last name..maybe..but seriously if you get disturbed or scared easy or disgusted..don't read it.

terrified me and almost made me throw up...but what a message!!

people are locked in a house together, and it has stories about each of them and their past every other chapter, and they start to mutilate themselves so when they are finally let out, they will have the best story to tell the media.

Geez...that book sounds...interesting? And I thought reading Helter Skelter was bad enough...By the way...that's one REALLY interesting book. I highly recommend it (that is, if you like true crime novels). I also recommend "A Yea Without Made in China"---also a great read.

Geez...that book sounds...interesting? And I thought reading Helter Skelter was bad enough...By the way...that's one REALLY interesting book. I highly recommend it (that is, if you like true crime novels). I also recommend "A Yea Without Made in China"---also a great read.

I like pretty much all types of books.

I will definelty check that out...

one of my fav pics of Mika..Those ARMS.

IMG_158100000.jpg

His face in there...well at least he was having a good time.

IMG_158100000.jpg

It's like when someone tries really hard and they stick out their tongue...

*pats Mika on head like his mother would do* Great job hunny

(I mean, I would go down to his level but he's much taller than me so...he'd have to bend down)

It's like when someone tries really hard and they stick out their tongue...

*pats Mika on head like his mother would do* Great job hunny

(I mean, I would go down to his level but he's much taller than me so...he'd have to bend down)

lol it is like that!!

I could reach his head...yay for being tall!! (5'9-5'10 ish)

K. what song do you think is the most Mikagasmic for LICM?

not performed live, but just sung. and why?

lol it is like that!!

I could reach his head...yay for being tall!! (5'9-5'10 ish)

K. what song do you think is the most Mikagasmic for LICM?

not performed live, but just sung. and why?

You are pretty tall...I'm 5'6"...I'm guessing his shoulders is what I'd reach..?

Most Mikagasmic but not performed live? That is so hard to decide. There are a couple.

Lollipop---well, think about the meaning and everything

Happy Ending---it gives me shivers...and sometimes it makes me cry :fisch:

Love Today---you only have to give Carolina a buck to make you smile

I don't know if those are quite "Mikagasmic" but that's what I can think of right now...at nearly 12:30 am hehe

You are pretty tall...I'm 5'6"...I'm guessing his shoulders is what I'd reach..?

Most Mikagasmic but not performed live? That is so hard to decide. There are a couple.

Lollipop---well, think about the meaning and everything

Happy Ending---it gives me shivers...and sometimes it makes me cry :fisch:

Love Today---you only have to give Carolina a buck to make you smile

I don't know if those are quite "Mikagasmic" but that's what I can think of

right now...at nearly 12:30 am hehe

haha I like your reasoning for Love today...that song is pretty sexy...considering some of the lyrics...

Any other world has really special meaning to me since I heard it because of a death in my life, and the first time I heard it I just sat there. then I listened it again and I couldn't stop crying. every now and then I start to cry listening to it...

happy ending..so beautiful. he is such a genius making these songs with choirs, pop sounds, bright melodies with dark lyrics and incorperating orchestra in them at that. x.x

:thumb_yello:

haha I like your reasoning for Love today...that song is pretty sexy...considering some of the lyrics...

Any other world has really special meaning to me since I heard it because of a death in my life, and the first time I heard it I just sat there. then I listened it again and I couldn't stop crying. every now and then I start to cry listening to it...

happy ending..so beautiful. he is such a genius making these songs with choirs, pop sounds, bright melodies with dark lyrics and incorperating orchestra in them at that. x.x

:thumb_yello:

Yeah, for sure.

I'm so sorry...but that's a good choice of song for sure. Such lovely lyrics!!!

Happy Ending is in my top, what maybe...3 songs off of Life in Cartoon Motion (if it's even possible to choose 3 favouirtes). Sometimes I'll sit there listening to it and start weeping and I'll be like, "what the heck is wrong with me?" But if I'm not tearing up (hehe) it always gives me shivers for sure...

Yeah, for sure.

I'm so sorry...but that's a good choice of song for sure. Such lovely lyrics!!!

Happy Ending is in my top, what maybe...3 songs off of Life in Cartoon Motion (if it's even possible to choose 3 favouirtes). Sometimes I'll sit there listening to it and start weeping and I'll be like, "what the heck is wrong with me?" But if I'm not tearing up (hehe) it always gives me shivers for sure...

ever seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxFMtt2hCo

at 3:11 listen and in about 5 seconds you will here the most amazing thing...I swear to god Mika singing there almost gives me a Mikagasm :D

ever seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxFMtt2hCo

at 3:11 listen and in about 5 seconds you will here the most amazing thing...I swear to god Mika singing there almost gives me a Mikagasm :D

I haven't seen it...but now I have. That was really great---if I tried that, I'd hurt my throat:roftl:

If you haven't already done so...check out Mika's hiccup during SITM at the Kool Haus...wicked epic concert moment.

Anways, I'm gonna skidattle. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

I haven't seen it...but now I have. That was really great---if I tried that, I'd hurt my throat:roftl:

If you haven't already done so...check out Mika's hiccup during SITM at the Kool Haus...wicked epic concert moment.

Anways, I'm gonna skidattle. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

haha I watched that!! so epic.

anywhoo, have a good night!

IMG_158100000.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES! :drool::drool::jawdrop: