Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Awww!! That's so cool, I envy you guys a lot! (In a good way :mf_rosetinted:) Same thing I told Jose, enjoy that day very much!! I'm sure you will, there's no need for me to say it! :naughty:

And a pic...

BlueP.jpg

*Eats laptop*:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha man that sucks! A Polish Illustrator :lmao: wouldn't understand a thinh either! So now you have to wait for your friend who will give it to you? Do you get the whole Adobe suite?

I love Fairly odd parents too! It's great for kids and adults!

:bleh:

Yup, my dear friend works in the business of advertising, so, he has everything I have ever dreamt! :naughty: I'll be so not sleeping once I get it!! Fairly Oddparents rules!! :punk: And I'm right in the middle of kids and adults! :roftl: At least that's what I think! :mf_rosetinted:

*Eats laptop*

Don't choke! :roftl:

Yup, my dear friend works in the business of advertising, so, he has everything I have ever dreamt! :naughty: I'll be so not sleeping once I get it!! Fairly Oddparents rules!! :punk: And I'm right in the middle of kids and adults! :roftl: At least that's what I think! :mf_rosetinted:

Don't choke! :roftl:

*cough* *cough*

Dies X.X

Yup, my dear friend works in the business of advertising, so, he has everything I have ever dreamt! I'll be so not sleeping once I get it!! Fairly Oddparents rules!! :punk: And I'm right in the middle of kids and adults! :roftl: At least that's what I think! :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh it's great that you're friend is working in advertising! Maybe he can give you some Illustrator lessons? :biggrin2: It's very addicting! (I have some of my Illustrator work here *click* )

Ah well I guess I'm in the middle of a kid and adult too then? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

image1.jpg

Awww!! That's so cool, I envy you guys a lot! (In a good way :mf_rosetinted:) Same thing I told Jose, enjoy that day very much!! I'm sure you will, there's no need for me to say it! :naughty:

And a pic...

BlueP.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I like I like

Ooh it's great that you're friend is working in advertising! Maybe he can give you some Illustrator lessons? :biggrin2: It's very addicting! (I have some of my Illustrator work here *click* )

Ah well I guess I'm in the middle of a kid and adult too then? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

image1.jpg

:shocked::shocked: I love them, all of them!! You are very, very good at it!! Do you take the pictures as well? Very awesome!

:shocked::shocked: I love them, all of them!! You are very, very good at it!! Do you take the pictures as well? Very awesome!

Thank you!! :blush-anim-cl: Yeah took the pics as well... There are some way waaaay waaaaay better artists on that community but I just put up mine too! :naughty:

(oh I keep adding pics to my post to stay a bit on topic! :bleh: )

e05fe8dd.jpg

image1.jpg

They are great!!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you!! :blush-anim-cl: Yeah took the pics as well... There are some way waaaay waaaaay better artists on that community but I just put up mine too! :naughty:

e05fe8dd.jpg

:drool::wub2:

Thank you!! :blush-anim-cl: Yeah took the pics as well... There are some way waaaay waaaaay better artists on that community but I just put up mine too!

e05fe8dd.jpg

:naughty: That pic!! I love it.

And you are very, very good, trust my word!! :thumb_yello:

viktor_1_wenn1926595preview.jpg

288fk1-1.jpg

Omg

all these pics...

they are seriously making me cry...

I don't know what it is...but the last couple of days I only have to héar mika...and the tears are rolling down...:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: hormones babeh, hormones! It's summer.. you can't do anything about it!

884052fd.jpg

:roftl: hormones babeh, hormones! It's summer.. you can't do anything about it!

884052fd.jpg

:roftl: I hope so, cause today at my work happy ending came on...and I tried soooo hard not to cry. the costumer had to ask me a question 3 times cause I couldn't hear what she said :naughty: