Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

:roftl: I hope so, cause today at my work happy ending came on...and I tried soooo hard not to cry. the costumer had to ask me a question 3 times cause I couldn't hear what she said :naughty:

:lmfao: ooow that's... bad :blink::roftl: Maybe the costumer was asking why you were crying..? :bleh:

e6a79b63.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahaha I wasn't...anymore..but now I've got this black spot on my working jacket :naughty:

Haha onoes! Maybe your make-up was all over your face, and you didn't noticed while you were working!? :shocked:

f8e2e852.jpg

He look so... High :blink:

:roftl:

yeah.. or it's:

a3f84b0a.jpg

Haha onoes! Maybe your make-up was all over your face, and you didn't noticed while you were working!? :shocked:

f8e2e852.jpg

yeah.. or it's:

a3f84b0a.jpg

No it wasn't :roftl: I had my Ipod with me and you can see yourself on the backside... :naughty: but I was just trying so hard not to cry, or not even not to hear the song that I saw his lips were moving..but I didn't hear a thing :mf_rosetinted:

No it wasn't :roftl: I had my Ipod with me and you can see yourself on the backside... :naughty: but I was just trying so hard not to cry, or not even not to hear the song that I saw his lips were moving..but I didn't hear a thing :mf_rosetinted:

whoa multifunctional I-pod!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

05e00dcd.jpg

first that horrible clown, and now this:shocked::shocked::shocked:

and I'm suppose to sleep know:boxed:

Yea I was thinking the same..

I wanted to go to bed..

but I think I'm going te stick around for a little while...(till there are some nice 'no I can dream about hot dudes' pictures show up) :mf_rosetinted: