Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

must get away from mikagasmic! must look at something different, must find something else to look at, o william beckett, mika, william, mika, bill, mika, beckett, mika, wb, mika

crap life is hard

naaw. life is good here.

no exams.

just pure mika.

:thumb_yello:

^

|

|

my new favorite picc

which changes every 5min on here btw

Hehehe nice

I just stared at that for about 5 minutes :lol3:

His expression looks like he's anticipating a kiss :das:

hehe it does hehe

But this one...he's not anticipating a kiss...but he's asking for it:roftl:

mikasunarticle-1.jpg

so my friend says i scare her w/ this mika obsession and stuff, so i sent her some picsof him cuz she hates when i do it and she said

OMG!!!!!!!!!! r u trying to give me a heart attack i nearly died from the sight of him...he's hideous! u r a hell spawn child...u must worship Satan!

and i said only if mika is (and i sent the pic of him w/ his shirt off! hehehe, i cant wait for the reply!!!

so my friend says i scare her w/ this mika obsession and stuff, so i sent her some picsof him cuz she hates when i do it and she said

OMG!!!!!!!!!! r u trying to give me a heart attack i nearly died from the sight of him...he's hideous! u r a hell spawn child...u must worship Satan!

and i said only if mika is (and i sent the pic of him w/ his shirt off! hehehe, i cant wait for the reply!!!

She's in denial :naughty:

no. i thik she's a marmite girl.

i knowwwwwwwwwwww seriously! so whenever a group of us goes to the movies i wear my aquablue skinnies, and mika shirt, and we went to a movie (what happens in vegas...) and since they played mika in the beginning, i yelled his name! hahaha! it works at pissing off ur friends!

well u want HIM to come and get u, u dont want some random one to, even if they all look similar to that hawt bod!

I probably would....:fisch: Well, if he were Mika's twin then yes haha