victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i try, i really really try to get them to

I mean, I don't force my friends into liking Mika, it's their choice right? But I do sometimes express my...how do I put this..? My "knowledge" of Mika...

Mikagasmic photo...

mika200.jpg

I mean, I don't force my friends into liking Mika, it's their choice right? But I do sometimes express my...how do I put this..? My "knowledge" of Mika...

Mikagasmic photo...

mika200.jpg

no, no i understan, and i tell them that if they can let me listen to the stuff i want to that would b great,

but they tried to get me outta mika by playing other music around me and telling me why its good,

so if they are bothering me bout him, i argue bac

no, no i understan, and i tell them that if they can let me listen to the stuff i want to that would b great,

but they tried to get me outta mika by playing other music around me and telling me why its good,

so if they are bothering me bout him, i argue bac

Okay, I see.

yup, it gets frustraiting, and they go on about "how gay he is, and how hes apparently a 47 yr olf guy" *which isnt tru* so i state my point, but sometimes we start to go over the top!

Okay, 47 years old...I think they are just winding you up.

I know. Well one of my friends...she likes to call him "a fairy"...:thumbdown:

nvr hear that one

so this is one thing one of my friends said as i was listening to mika at lunch

"is this that f*****g mika again? devi, dev. he is an old old man who is a child molester, and he is a gay hippie! if u dnt stop listening to him, i will break ur ipod!!!!!!"

it made me sad!

i remeber her saying, its something i cant 4get

nvr hear that one

so this is one thing one of my friends said as i was listening to mika at lunch

"is this that f*****g mika again? devi, dev. he is an old old man who is a child molester, and he is a gay hippie! if u dnt stop listening to him, i will break ur ipod!!!!!!"

it made me sad!

i remeber her saying, its something i cant 4get

Yup. I've heard the gay thing...a lot. Someone asked me why he looks like he's 50 years old (this is the same person that asks why he's so skinny and the same one who thought she could sing Grace Kelly but failed incredibly bad)

On topic...

mika29.jpg

Yup. I've heard the gay thing...a lot. Someone asked me why he looks like he's 50 years old (this is the same person that asks why he's so skinny and the same one who thought she could sing Grace Kelly but failed incredibly bad)

On topic...

mika29.jpg

no one can sing it like him! at the concert i was at, my voice cracked trying to sing it after singing all the other songs! hahaha

[hello! move quickly to make kisses and greetings! as walking? so long, no?

I left on page 14,

a. ... mika has left me blind love! this so cute in the video mikasounds

dnt u just luv luv luv that vid??

Waht?!? I never knew Mika had a pet monkey haha

Right, I see hehe Definately not as obvious as it is in this one:blush-anim-cl:

mika31-1.jpg

oh those are pretty obviouse...I will show you in paint..just for a lesson in spotting of course.

and yeah..that pic is a bit bulgy.

this one is the worst (or is it the best?) one though

eleven.jpg

oh those are pretty obviouse...I will show you in paint..just for a lesson in spotting of course.

and yeah..that pic is a bit bulgy.

this one is the worst (or is it the best?) one though

eleven.jpg

Worst or best? It depends on who sees it:roftl: Worst for Mika perhaps as things like that can embarass guys sometimes but the best for some females hehe

Worst or best? It depends on who sees it:roftl: Worst for Mika perhaps as things like that can embarass guys sometimes but the best for some females hehe

hey if you got it, flaunt it!!

usso3.jpg

usso2.jpg

usso1.jpg

:das:

looks like he's got it!

hey if you got it, flaunt it!!

usso3.jpg

usso2.jpg

usso1.jpg

:das:

looks like he's got it!

Oh, I saw it the first time. Except in the first one...I think his pants are looser fitting and that could add to it...

And he flaunts it:roftl: Well, with those tight pants he does:naughty: