Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey! i went to a concert in feb. and i have lots of vids. and a few photos, but not a lot on photobucket. heres one of 'em

DSC03129.jpg

:mf_lustslow:I love it...

he looks like he's thinking 'I'm going to get ya!'

i know! my neighbors and i picked up some confetti on our way out, i have a blue piece next to my ticket on my walll!!!! hhahahahahaha

I took some confetti home! 9 or 10 I guess :wub2: They are in my mika-book :thumb_yello:

we were so close to meeting mika, but we had to drive home (took us 2 hrs) and we still had to go to school the nxt day

omg..me too!! :shocked:

My friend got sick, so we waited for 10/15 minuts, but she wanted to go home...and guess what? 10 minuts after we left mika and band came out :tears::thumbdown: I heard it the next day and I cried...

omg..me too!! :shocked:

My friend got sick, so we waited for 10/15 minuts, but she wanted to go home...and guess what? 10 minuts after we left mika and band came out :tears::thumbdown: I heard it the next day and I cried...

i cried! i cry when i fiend out hes even in cali, and that i cant see him cuz hes in southern cali! :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

i cried! i cry when i fiend out hes even in cali, and that i cant see him cuz hes in southern cali! :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

well...I didn't cry when I found out I had discovered Mika two-three months after he had been about an hour and a half (maybe a bit more) away from me and I didn't go see him..

but then people started talking about the upcoming gigs and I was so bummed a few tears leaked out. :tears:

but eh..2009..I will follow him around the US...:thumb_yello:

I would cry too, I'm glad the netherlands isn't so big, and we have belgium and germany :mf_lustslow: So when I have some money, I'm going to all mika's gigs in these countrys :wub2:

I would cry too, I'm glad the netherlands isn't so big, and we have belgium and germany :mf_lustslow: So when I have some money, I'm going to all mika's gigs in these countrys :wub2:

for now I am somewhat content watching videos and looking at pictures...but it really helped that he posted that webby update, because it was starting to feel like Mika was getting distant.

heh...Mika is inviting stuff when he sits like that...:das:

5LL2007_Mika.jpg

He levitates on pure Mika-awesomeness.

:lmao::chkn:

Ah, yes.

I wish I would be able to do that.. :boxed: But i don't have money and i have parents.. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, yes.

I wish I would be able to do that.. :boxed: But i don't have money and i have parents.. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't have money either :naughty: I just have to save up as much as I can... and I'm 16, so I don't think my mum will make a HUUGE problem out of it when I want to go. how old are you? we could go with all the dutchies, and be his groupies :naughty:

I don't have money either :naughty: I just have to save up as much as I can... and I'm 16, so I don't think my mum will make a HUUGE problem out of it when I want to go. how old are you? we could go with all the dutchies, and be his groupies :naughty:

I'm 12. But my sister wasn't aloud to go to a concert too, and she is 14. But that was a metal concert. maybe I'm aloud to go to a pop concert when I'm 14.. My parents think it's dangerous at a concert.. strange people and stuff.. But I want to come to see a strange man :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Ah, yes.

I have money and I am 18...pfft. just I live in the wrong place and I do not have enough money to fly over seas to see a concert.

I have a job...just to let you all know I work..its not like I have money because of my parents lol

I just save a lot, but I am going into college this upcoming year so money will start to be an issue.

well...I didn't cry when I found out I had discovered Mika two-three months after he had been about an hour and a half (maybe a bit more) away from me and I didn't go see him..

but then people started talking about the upcoming gigs and I was so bummed a few tears leaked out. :tears:

but eh..2009..I will follow him around the US...:thumb_yello:

my friends and i said we will go to all the cali gigs and neighboring state ones!!!! lol

I'm 12. But my sister wasn't aloud to go to a concert too, and she is 14. But that was a metal concert. maybe I'm aloud to go to a pop concert when I'm 14.. My parents think it's dangerous at a concert.. strange people and stuff.. But I want to come to see a strange man :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

my parents wouldnt let my sisters c a concert til the 1st year of hs

im not in hs yet (going this year)

and ive been to

5 or 6 big ones

(not counting the wierd al one that my parents took us all to, lol)

I have never been to a concert...

besides seeing four Cirque Du Soleils, and Blue Man Group a few times.

which btw. were amazing. stunning and spectacular.

I think I would be disappointed in a concert...

my parents wouldnt let my sisters c a concert til the 1st year of hs

im not in hs yet (going this year)

and ive been to

5 or 6 big ones

(not counting the wierd al one that my parents took us all to, lol)

She is in the thirth year of highscool. I'm in the second. But maybe it's different in whereever you live then in the netherlands.. :mf_rosetinted:

*edit: ah, california.. highschool in california is different from highschool in the netherlands i think..