Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

well well well, look who's here :D

I'm 13 too ! But I'll only be 14 in december ...

you are so lucky to be born in the same month as Mika !!!!!!!!!! just not the same year I guess :naughty:

we should make a 'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group :roftl:

xXxXx

PS : are you havin chicken today ??? or maybe tonight :naughty:

i'm 13 too, will turn 14 January.

i didnt know that there are so many teenagers in this thread. Cool :thumb_yello:

well as always i start to talk to somebody when nobady ask me :roftl::roftl:

sorry.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm 13 too, will turn 14 January.

i didnt know that there are so many teenagers in this thread. Cool :thumb_yello:

well as always i start to talk to somebody when nobady ask me :roftl::roftl:

sorry.

Don't apologise !

I love when people talk to me !!! Makes me feel included for once ... Speciaally cause you're all reaaally friendly :D

you can join our 'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group !

Ps : See? Spain have just won ! Sorry I just had to tell someone :naughty:

:D:D:D:D !!!!!!!

whyyyy are we never on at the same tiiiiime ?????

I gotta go now

I don't wanna leave and get trampled agaain

:crybaby:

Oooh :tears:

You won't!

Well, last night, I was caught in the dust... again!

But baby buffaloes ruleee:thumb_yello:

i luv being born around mika. my cousin has the same bday as him!

here in Latvia we celebrate "name's day ".it means that in every day there are 1-5 names who has they're kinda like birthday for a name, my name is Liene and guess when is my name day ? yes yes yes ..... 18 august.

when i found that out i was totally happy because i realise that me and Mika are celebrating in the same day .

namesday here is almost youre birthday, it means we get presents 1 time more in a year, i think no other country else have this thing. :naughty:

Don't apologise !

I love when people talk to me !!! Makes me feel included for once ... Speciaally cause you're all reaaally friendly :D

you can join our 'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group !

Ps : See? Spain have just won ! Sorry I just had to tell someone :naughty:

ooh i like to talk to people too, here in MFC everybody are very nice and friendly

i love it,

and YEESSS spain won, my dad was watching i watched it too but then i had to came here, so i told my dad to say if there are new goals or the game ends but he..... never mind. ppst spain was my favorite :wink2:

EDIT : and sorry, Originally Posted by Mirano.

Hey, girl! This is a thread for Mikagasmic pictures!

inbedvy6.jpg

im off to bed now, bye bye :)

ooh i like to talk to people too, here in MFC everybody are very nice and friendly

i love it,

and YEESSS spain won, my dad was watching i watched it too but then i had to came here, so i told my dad to say if there are new goals or the game ends but he..... never mind. ppst spain was my favorite :wink2:

EDIT : and sorry, Originally Posted by Mirano.

Hey, girl! This is a thread for Mikagasmic pictures!

inbedvy6.jpg

im off to bed now, bye bye :)

byeeeeeeeeee! :bye:

here in Latvia we celebrate "name's day ".it means that in every day there are 1-5 names who has they're kinda like birthday for a name, my name is Liene and guess when is my name day ? yes yes yes ..... 18 august.

when i found that out i was totally happy because i realise that me and Mika are celebrating in the same day .

namesday here is almost youre birthday, it means we get presents 1 time more in a year, i think no other country else have this thing. :naughty:

:blink::shocked::shocked::blink:

I wish we had it here!

That is so weeeird!:bleh:

yeah. we're all dead x_x

For a good reason :das:

hehehe~!

so this morning (3 am actually) i was up cuz i finished reading a book and i was listening to mika and i couldnt go to sleep, so i check my fone to see what time it is in london, and then i started imagineing what mika would b doing at the time! it was funny! i have no like :bleh: lmao

hehehe~!

so this morning (3 am actually) i was up cuz i finished reading a book and i was listening to mika and i couldnt go to sleep, so i check my fone to see what time it is in london, and then i started imagineing what mika would b doing at the time! it was funny! i have no like :bleh: lmao

Ahah, then I don't either xD

Sometimes I can't sleep, or I go to bed, and I just listen to music for falling asleep... well, it never works, but I love listening to it at night! Especially Mika :wub2:

And I think about what he's doing too!:bleh: