Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

paranoid lol! i am freaking out about the paris concert because i want to so badly be in the first row i am planning on getting there at 5 am:boxed: i always get nervous for mika concerts lol or when i go to the mikagasmic thread:naughty::naughty: heheh its definately the excitement! lol i arrived in paris a couple of days ago and it is amazing! besides the fact that i got my cell phone which is also my mp3 player and photo album because i have like 2000 pics of mika on it:boxed:, and my digital camera, so now i cant take pics of the concert:tears::crybaby:

and my sisters dog makes the creepiest sounds when he sleeps:boxed:

HOLY F*** S*** I HAVENT BEEN HERE FOR 5 DAYS AND THERE ARE 128 PAGES:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY and i can proudly say i am one of you!:naughty:

have you catched up?

I'll be out for 4 days:boxed:

I won't be able to stay out of heeere:mf_lustslow:

paranoid lol! i am freaking out about the paris concert because i want to so badly be in the first row i am planning on getting there at 5 am:boxed: i always get nervous for mika concerts lol or when i go to the mikagasmic thread:naughty:heheh its definately the excitement! lol i arrived in paris a couple of days ago and it is amazing! besides the fact that i got my cell phone which is also my mp3 player and photo album because i have like 2000 pics of mika on it' date=' and my digital camera, so now i cant take pics of the concert

and my sisters dog makes the creepiest sounds when he sleeps:boxed:[/quote']

You're so lucky to see him in Paris! It's going to the his biggest EVER...

:tears:

And I'm going to see it at a cheesy festival! :thumbdown::sneaky2::mad3: >.<

You're so lucky to see him in Paris! It's going to the his biggest EVER...

:tears:

And I'm going to see it at a cheesy festival! :thumbdown::sneaky2::mad3: >.<

The stage will be so far away in Paris you will be lucky to see him at all :roftl:

A smaller festival is much better :thumb_yello:

The stage will be so far away in Paris you will be lucky to see him at all :roftl:

A smaller festival is much better :thumb_yello:

Do u think?:blink:

Well, I guess I'll see Mika closer, but he's investing lots of money in that show 'cause it's going to be the better one... but it's going to be too crowded, if I lived in paris I think... I don't know if I wold go, 'cause he performs a lot in there, and in smaller spaces, right?