Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

ahahah

that wold sound likee...

HORRIBLEE EWWW XD :lmfao:

putting them together...now THAT is a bad view

Hehe

*tries desparately to erase that image from mind*

okay ..I know this pic is not new but I really love it !!

when I saw it the first time I was like :bow:.. so I think It has a place in this thread.

pulltigertail.jpg

xx

It's this sweater. I love it (and the photo as well):wink2:

mika23_jpg.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oi thank you!! I have not seen that one before!

this pic is nice, isn't it ? :das:

I love his clothes and the way he is looking at the camera ...sooo mysterious and a bit bad boy :roftl:

xx

I remember getting that view when I was backstage. I can't believe Cherisse gets that view every time they do a show. LOL

and how was that view?

:shocked:

may I ask if things were flying around in his pants?

and Cherisse gets a closeup!!

Thew view was unlike any other I've seen. The facial expression he had was priceless. Something like "Yeah, I know I'm the shiz!" LOL

I didn't see any flying objects! *ahem*

lol seriously? ughh thats kindof not attractive at all when a guy thinks he is the ****...but I will let Mika have the moment...because he does look pretty nice when he wiggles around like that.

and no flying with all that movement? in tight pants? Imma say he has a secret pocket.

You'll get your Mika moment one day. Don't fret! :D

lol true that! but I doubt I will be in the position to see his face while he is turned around shaking his ass at the audience.

or maybe I will!

Anyone want to be that was like the 4th drink?:roftl:

lol that is what I said!!

and yeeaah. I think our Mika is a bit of a drinker when he starts. hence this picture. Bal-Masque thinger...

even though he said in an interview somewhere he didn't. lol but I wouldn't mind having a drink or two with him and some friends :D

lol that is what I said!!

and yeeaah. I think our Mika is a bit of a drinker when he starts. hence this picture. Bal-Masque thinger...

even though he said in an interview somewhere he didn't. lol but I wouldn't mind having a drink or two with him and some friends :D

He doesn't seem like a heavy driker in my opinion (can't maintain that toned tummy with 4 beers in your stomach each night) hehe But everyone has a drink once and a while I guess.