Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

doingsomething.jpg

mikabone.jpg

OH my lord. watching America's got talent and there is this REALLY skinny (mika x8 skinny) and nerdy and he is doing a strip tease, its soo funny he is wearing a gold glittery speedo and tie that is all, now covering his junk with a book.

wow. he has some self confidence if he can do that!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL!!!! that was funny. I might have some dimples on my bootay...I dunno, havn't checked it out lately, I have a bubble butt though, but it looks real nice in pants lol. more cushin' for the pushin'

he looks so natural there..I hope he stays somewhat cheap looking even though he has all that money. lol that sounds..bad but you know what I mean? it makes him so relatable and approachable.

But I'm sure I'll get the dimply bum when I'm older:roftl:

Cheap? *ewww...miniskirt Mika pops into head* But I know what you mean. But he could always buy expensive clothes that don't look so expensive. I mean, look at the Olsen twins: they spend an incredible amount of money on their clothes and the look like homeless bums (no offense to all the homeless people out there but you know what I mean...)

116.jpg

But I'm sure I'll get the dimply bum when I'm older:roftl:

Cheap? *ewww...miniskirt Mika pops into head* But I know what you mean. But he could always buy expensive clothes that don't look so expensive. I mean, look at the Olsen twins: they spend an incredible amount of money on their clothes and the look like homeless bums (no offense to all the homeless people out there but you know what I mean...)

116.jpg

lol theres that miniskirt again! this is scary though..we talked about Mika in clown costumes and then he WAS in a clown costume in that magazine...lol I am just waiting for him to show up in a miniskirt now.

huh..a commercial about chicken just came on. :naughty:

OH my lord. watching America's got talent and there is this REALLY skinny (mika x8 skinny) and nerdy and he is doing a strip tease, its soo funny he is wearing a gold glittery speedo and tie that is all, now covering his junk with a book.

wow. he has some self confidence if he can do that!!

Haha...that totally reminds me: at my school we have to wear uniforms:thumbdown: but on holidays and stuff we can wear oour own clothes and for Halloween this guy in grade nine wore nothing but a Speedo, flippers and those floaty rings youb wear around your waist...please note it was October (not the most warm weather) and he was skinny and pale:roftl:

now there is a woman crushing objects using her breasts.

Really? Wow...my boobs couldn't do that:roftl:

I think it was last season there was this guy that put stuff between his a** cheeks and broke them...rulers and stuff:roftl:

lol theres that miniskirt again! this is scary though..we talked about Mika in clown costumes and then he WAS in a clown costume in that magazine...lol I am just waiting for him to show up in a miniskirt now.

huh..a commercial about chicken just came on. :naughty:

*gets down on knees* Mika, please don't!!!

:roftl:

Haha...that totally reminds me: at my school we have to wear uniforms:thumbdown: but on holidays and stuff we can wear oour own clothes and for Halloween this guy in grade nine wore nothing but a Speedo, flippers and those floaty rings youb wear around your waist...please note it was October (not the most warm weather) and he was skinny and pale:roftl:

Really? Wow...my boobs couldn't do that:roftl:

I think it was last season there was this guy that put stuff between his a** cheeks and broke them...rulers and stuff:roftl:

LOL thats so funny. the speedo thing and the cheeks thing...

her boobs were like..miss-shapen and one was way bigger than the other. they were HUGE. like biggest I have ever seen...

and she crushed a bunch of pop cans.

LOL thats so funny. the speedo thing and the cheeks thing...

her boobs were like..miss-shapen and one was way bigger than the other. they were HUGE. like biggest I have ever seen...

and she crushed a bunch of pop cans.

Mishapen? *looks down* Phew...my boobs are symmetrical.

I have to stand on a pop can to crush it. How do you figure that out? It's like one day: I'm bored and want to crush pop cans...lets see if my boobs will do it.

Mishapen? *looks down* Phew...my boobs are symmetrical.

I have to stand on a pop can to crush it. How do you figure that out? It's like one day: I'm bored and want to crush pop cans...lets see if my boobs will do it.

no kidding, they didn't actually show it...she crushed like eight of them, they were tied together.

she said she had never done it before but they said no to her right away. like RIGHT away.

no kidding, they didn't actually show it...she crushed like eight of them, they were tied together.

she said she had never done it before but they said no to her right away. like RIGHT away.

Hahaha...never done it before. Psssht...she practised...a lot:roftl:

Hahaha...never done it before. Psssht...she practised...a lot:roftl:

lol imagine someone practising that...

ever read Catcher in the Rye?

best book ever. if you haven't read it, you DEFINETLY should.

I get soo much of my lingo from there..that book just stuck with me like glue..and the main character talks about how acts can be great, but he always imagines them practicing and it depresses him so much, and now I can't help but think about that and sometimes it ruins it for me. :thumbdown:

lol imagine someone practising that...

ever read Catcher in the Rye?

best book ever. if you haven't read it, you DEFINETLY should.

I get soo much of my lingo from there..that book just stuck with me like glue..and the main character talks about how acts can be great, but he always imagines them practicing and it depresses him so much, and now I can't help but think about that and sometimes it ruins it for me. :thumbdown:

Nope...but I've heard it's good. I'm currently reading "Helter Skelter"...

how is that going for you?

That book is freaking awesome. The most interesting true crime novel ever (not that I've read every single true crime novel). I've put it down...so I'm probably not even a quarter of the way through it. Those guys who wrote it...AMAZING job. I definately recommend it...but don't read it before you go to bed.

Anyways, I'm off for tonight. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

One last photo for you :biggrin2:

l_085a5ee21002a892a6575e7953f5a522.jpg

That book is freaking awesome. The most interesting true crime novel ever (not that I've read every single true crime novel). I've put it down...so I'm probably not even a quarter of the way through it. Those guys who wrote it...AMAZING job. I definately recommend it...but don't read it before you go to bed.

Anyways, I'm off for tonight. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

One last photo for you :biggrin2:

l_085a5ee21002a892a6575e7953f5a522.jpg

thank you and have a good night!!

The stage will be so far away in Paris you will be lucky to see him at all :roftl:

A smaller festival is much better

true but that is why i am planning on getting to the stadium at 6 am lol and why i am also going to the arras festival and nimes festival:bleh:

You're so lucky to see him in Paris! It's going to the his biggest EVER...

:tears:

And I'm going to see it at a cheesy festival! :thumbdown::sneaky2::mad3: >.<

at least your going to see him right lol:bleh:

true but that is why i am planning on getting to the stadium at 6 am lol and why i am also going to the arras festival and nimes festival:bleh:

at least your going to see him right lol:bleh:

How the hell did you convince your parents of this? Do you owe them anything?

How the hell did you convince your parents of this? Do you owe them anything?

my parents are in hungary currently on vacation lol and i am living with my sister this summer and she goes to work at 8 am so i might actually just leave when she leaves, my sister allows me to go on the metro and bus and around paris by my self so i guess that is what i am just gonna do lol but she is also going to the paris concert but she wont be able to get out of work until 5 and she wants me to save her a spot and i will try but i dont think people will be to happy:naughty: and my parents surprisingly actually let me go early for mika concerts:boxed: at the terminal 5 concert on february 2:wub2: when i told them that i am gonna start standing in line at 10 am they were like fine go ahead we will drive you in and they actually ended up driving me in at 8 and i started standing in line at 9! i was sooo shocked i was like "really:boxed: your letting me standing in line alone with one friend with people i met online all day:shocked: YAY!:woot_jump:" lol! and it was my dads birthday and he was forced to go to the concert also lol:naughty:

my parents are in hungary currently on vacation lol and i am living with my sister this summer and she goes to work at 8 am so i might actually just leave when she leaves' date=' my sister allows me to go on the metro and bus and around paris by my self so i guess that is what i am just gonna do lol but she is also going to the paris concert but she wont be able to get out of work until 5 and she wants me to save her a spot and i will try but i dont think people will be to happy:naughty: and my parents surprisingly actually let me go early for mika concerts:boxed: at the terminal 5 concert on february 2 when i told them that i am gonna start standing in line at 10 am they were like fine go ahead we will drive you in and they actually ended up driving me in at 8 and i started standing in line at 9! i was sooo shocked i was like "really:boxed: your letting me standing in line alone with one friend with people i met online all day:shocked: YAY!:woot_jump:" lol! and it was my dads birthday and he was forced to go to the concert also lol[/quote']

Well you are extremely lucky :jawdrop:. Make yourself useful and take a bunch of pictures and videos :naughty:

my parents are in hungary currently on vacation lol and i am living with my sister this summer and she goes to work at 8 am so i might actually just leave when she leaves' date=' my sister allows me to go on the metro and bus and around paris by my self so i guess that is what i am just gonna do lol but she is also going to the paris concert but she wont be able to get out of work until 5 and she wants me to save her a spot and i will try but i dont think people will be to happy:naughty: and my parents surprisingly actually let me go early for mika concerts:boxed: at the terminal 5 concert on february 2:wub2: when i told them that i am gonna start standing in line at 10 am they were like fine go ahead we will drive you in and they actually ended up driving me in at 8 and i started standing in line at 9! i was sooo shocked i was like "really your letting me standing in line alone with one friend with people i met online all day:shocked: YAY!:woot_jump:" lol! and it was my dads birthday and he was forced to go to the concert also lol:naughty:[/quote']

God, that's so niiice:thumb_yello:

I wish my parents let me do that..

Ah well, maybe you're older than me.

How old are u by the way?

my parents are in hungary currently on vacation lol and i am living with my sister this summer and she goes to work at 8 am so i might actually just leave when she leaves' date=' my sister allows me to go on the metro and bus and around paris by my self so i guess that is what i am just gonna do lol but she is also going to the paris concert but she wont be able to get out of work until 5 and she wants me to save her a spot and i will try but i dont think people will be to happy:naughty: and my parents surprisingly actually let me go early for mika concerts:boxed: at the terminal 5 concert on february 2 when i told them that i am gonna start standing in line at 10 am they were like fine go ahead we will drive you in and they actually ended up driving me in at 8 and i started standing in line at 9! i was sooo shocked i was like "really:boxed: your letting me standing in line alone with one friend with people i met online all day:shocked: YAY!:lol! and it was my dads birthday and he was forced to go to the concert also lol:naughty:[/quote']

Are they LOL? :roftl: I've never heart of americans coming here on vacation! Do you have relatives here, or why? Not that we are so terribe anyway..(I say here..cos I am hungarian:thumbdown:)