Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Are they LOL? :roftl: I've never heart of americans coming here on vacation! Do you have relatives here, or why? Not that we are so terribe anyway..(I say here..cos I am hungarian:thumbdown:)

Whats so bad with being hungarian ??????

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats so bad with being hungarian ??????

It's the fact that you are in the center of Europe and you are totally neglected by Mika. :roftl:

It's not bad, but I am actually a type of person who would be happy anywhere far from my nation. :mf_rosetinted:

I could be american too...then I guess I would like to live in Europe..I am complicated.:bleh:

Anyways...Hungary is okay...for vacation.

Are they LOL? :roftl: I've never heart of americans coming here on vacation! Do you have relatives here, or why? Not that we are so terribe anyway..(I say here..cos I am hungarian:thumbdown:)

yeah! lol we don't have any relatives there, anymore at least, but they are there because my mom has always wanted to go, she is hungarian and can sort of speak it but no well, they are also going to drive to prague in czek

That sucksssss, but you're going to see Mika so you'll have a great time:thumb_yello:

i know! but i figured it will be videoed (or it supposedly is) other people will take loads of pics and i will just save them lol, and now i can actually see the show unlike at the terminal 5 concert where i was so worried about taking pics that i had the camera in front of me the whole time lol

i know! but i figured it will be videoed (or it supposedly is) other people will take loads of pics and i will just save them lol' date=' and now i can actually see the show unlike at the terminal 5 concert where i was so worried about taking pics that i had the camera in front of me the whole time lol[/quote']

Yeah. Sometimes it's better not to have a camera so you can enjoy the show. That's why whenever I see him I usually don't take many pictures.

yeah! lol we don't have any relatives there' date=' anymore at least, but they are there because my mom has always wanted to go, she is hungarian and can sort of speak it but no well, they are also going to drive to prague in czek[/quote']

Wow, that's really cool!!:punk:

So you are half hungarian. :mf_rosetinted:

Someone stole you dig cam? That is....so mean!! What a terrible world. :thumbdown:

Yeah. Sometimes it's better not to have a camera so you can enjoy the show. That's why whenever I see him I usually don't take many pictures.

exactly!

Wow, that's really cool!!:punk:

So you are half hungarian. :mf_rosetinted:

Someone stole you dig cam? That is....so mean!! What a terrible world. :thumbdown:

yup:cheerful_h4h: i know how to say two words in hungarian and they are servusz (spelling) and ugipugi (spelling) the second one is underwear right???:naughty:

exactly!

yup:cheerful_h4h: i know how to say two words in hungarian and they are servusz (spelling) and ugipugi (spelling) the second one is underwear right???:naughty:

Szervusz is right..but szia is easier......but WHAT THE HELL IS UGIPUGI? :lol3: That's a new word to me. :D maybe bugyi ? that's the name of the girl's underwear' date=' but I am so going to use [b']ugipugi[/b] from now cos thats a lot funnier!!!:roftl:

Szervusz is right..but szia is easier......but WHAT THE HELL IS UGIPUGI? :lol3: That's a new word to me. :D maybe bugyi ? that's the name of the girl's underwear, but I am so going to use ugipugi from now cos thats a lot funnier!!!:roftl:

lol! yay:yay: i invented a new hungarian word!