Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Asking again.... but is there anyone who could remove the watermarks off of this lovely pic ..... pweety please.... :crybaby:

2igdnrt.jpg

*Well if you don't ask... you don't get*

:wub2:

Girls!! Are you gonna miss me?? I'm off and won't be back before the 9th of July!! For you who are going to one of the Mika gigs: HAVE LOOOOOTS OF FUN!! :punk:

Sooo see ya later, and I will miss you!! :wub2:

Byee!! :bye::biggrin2:

*sorry no goodbyepicture*

Girls!! Are you gonna miss me?? I'm off and won't be back before the 9th of July!! For you who are going to one of the Mika gigs: HAVE LOOOOOTS OF FUN!! :punk:

aww!! I will miss you tons!! have a fun time..away from the MFC..here is a goodbye pic for you!

mika_chair.jpg

I'll miss youuuu, and good festival tomorrow! yay, it's tomorrow for you! :biggrin2:

I'll miss our chats:naughty:

Bye byee, catch up with you 9th, then!

:huglove:

Bye-bye Jose,have a great time! :bye::wink2:

aww!! I will miss you tons!! have a fun time..away from the MFC..here is a goodbye pic for you!

mika_chair.jpg

I love that pic....just look at the look in his eyes....he's the KING!:mf_rosetinted:

his throat :shocked::shocked:

suddenly my mouth is watering. I can tell you what I want to have for lunch right now...

mmm mmm Mika!

YES YES YES,that was just the thing I thought!!:mf_lustslow::drool: I loooooove his...well,I don't know how to say that in English...ummm,Adam's apple?:blush-anim-cl::naughty::naughty:

Anyway,it's freakin' sexy. He's so abnormally adorable on this pic that it just kinda hurts.