Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the original, I cropped it as I used it as my avatar on myspace for a while.

9jun1.jpg

That necklace was made by a MFC'er.

That's nice! love the bag, the watch, the necklace is cool, but weird, and awesome ahah :thumb_yello:

30june2.png:wub2::wub2:

Who's the hottie in Foley Street? :cool:

I was tempted to go there today and take a picture of myself with that exact same pose.. I'm kidding really.. but now that I got that idea in my head :fisch:...

It's lovely isn't it?

Did you know he wore the bracelet that I gave him??

Actually I think the whole world knows about it!:naughty:

What!? You gave him that bracelet!? The one there he's wearing? Omg! I like.. totally didn't know that :naughty:

I was tempted to go there today and take a picture of myself with that exact same pose.. I'm kidding really.. but now that I got that idea in my head ...

I would have so done that, do you want to borrow my bracelet to make the pic look even more like the original???:wink2::roftl:

Oh sorry...I gave it to that hottie in Foley Street!:naughty:

What!? You gave him that bracelet!? The one there he's wearing? Omg! I like.. totally didn't know that :naughty:

HA HA I don't care....I am still excited!! I will bore everyone, that is my mission:thumb_yello::naughty:

I was tempted to go there today and take a picture of myself with that exact same pose.. I'm kidding really.. but now that I got that idea in my head :fisch:...

do. it. !! haha no really, i would!

I would have so done that, do you want to borrow my bracelet to make the pic look even more like the original???:wink2::roftl:

Oh sorry...I gave it to that hottie in Foley Street!:naughty:

Sounds like something they would sing on sesame street:naughty:

temp_2.jpg

I would have so done that, do you want to borrow my bracelet to make the pic look even more like the original???

Oh sorry...I gave it to that hottie in Foley Street!

HA HA I don't care....I am still excited!! I will bore everyone, that is my mission:thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh damn you, I'm more hotter than that hottie on Foley Street, hence my MFC name ... or not :fisch::naughty: I could have made that bracelet look really good in my pictures :mf_rosetinted:

Go you! I would do that too... such a shame I can't show off about anything :no: I lent him that wig he's wearing on his head!!!!!!! :roftl:

I'm gooing now !

Bye everyone!

Mikaish dreams! :huglove:

Night night :bye:

do. it. !! haha no really, i would!

Lmao, and that is.. how sad we truely are :naughty: Right, so now I have to find myself a photographer :fisch:

Night night :bye:

Lmao, and that is.. how sad we truely are :naughty: Right, so now I have to find myself a photographer :fisch:

Yay! haha,i would, but i'm a 9 hour plane ride away.

make it good though! :roftl:

uuhhhm,so i like this one! so does peter.

peterp2_2.jpgmika2_2.jpg

Yay! haha,i would, but i'm a 9 hour plane ride away.

make it good though! :roftl:

uuhhhm,so i like this one!

mika2_2.jpg

So only a 9 hour plane ride is stopping you from coming here? :mf_rosetinted: Pfft.

:naughty:

I shall make the most of it then.. maybe get some balloons, confetti, people dressed up in animal costumes, or better yet, real animals!

So only a 9 hour plane ride is stopping you from coming here? :mf_rosetinted: Pfft.

:naughty:

I shall make the most of it then.. maybe get some balloons, confetti, people dressed up in animal costumes, or better yet, real animals!

I have some confetti:thumb_yello:

Ask Mika......:wink2::naughty: