Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

naughty naughty spaniel...made me come all the way in this thread to get chya *goes to check how many posts i have here :blink::roftl:* okay...right...i'm stalking you :mf_rosetinted: now why did i just admit that:blink:

Ssh stop quoting it! :naughty:

Oh god.. my mind is officially corrupted, your post sounded really.. eurgh.. :roftl:

I know you're stalking me, you always have and always will :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know hehe

I look at that and am automatically like, "damn!!! she's ONE LUCKY woman!!!"

:roftl:

She is indeed :bleh: Plus the many (or not so many) other people who have gotten to touch his lips with their lips :wub2: It's my turn next :mf_rosetinted:

Ssh stop quoting it! :naughty:

Oh god.. my mind is officially corrupted, your post sounded really.. eurgh.. :roftl:

I know you're stalking me, you always have and always will :mf_rosetinted:

your mind is seriously corrupted if u think my post sounded and i quote "really.. eurgh.. " :roftl:

I know...I know where you live :mf_rosetinted:

She is indeed :bleh: Plus the many (or not so many) other people who have gotten to touch his lips with their lips :wub2: It's my turn next :mf_rosetinted:

I hear he likes puppies...esp cockerspaniels :mf_rosetinted: so yeah u have a chance me lil treacle :mf_rosetinted:

Lookit those Calves!!

Look at those calves? Huh...I was paying attention to the second photo:roftl:

But I LOVE his swim trunks. For some reason the are 80's to me or something. I don't know why...perhaps it's the colour or the fit...:roftl: And you knew he was scared when he went Sea Dooing. Because didn't he say he would go to the beach but not in the water? Hmm...sitting atop that water musnt have been the most fun thing for him...

368351189_8d64e4bc85.jpg

Look at those calves? Huh...I was paying attention to the second photo:roftl:

But I LOVE his swim trunks. For some reason the are 80's to me or something. I don't know why...perhaps it's the colour or the fit...:roftl: And you knew he was scared when he went Sea Dooing. Because didn't he say he would go to the beach but not in the water? Hmm...sitting atop that water musnt have been the most fun thing for him...

368351189_8d64e4bc85.jpg

aww in his little life jacket and gloves..and wet suite. Which btw, he CAN pull off. those stupid tabloids saying he looked bad. :thumbdown:

I love his calves to ankles, he has a REALLY really nicely porportioned body.

aww in his little life jacket and gloves..and wet suite. Which btw, he CAN pull off. those stupid tabloids saying he looked bad. :thumbdown:

I know...awesome.

But yeah, those tabloids pretty much suck. There was one magazine where it had bad hair days for celebrites or something and Mika was in there. I saw the photo and was surprised. His hair looked fine...pssht...his hair looked nice...I don't know what those people were talking about...

I know...awesome.

But yeah, those tabloids pretty much suck. There was one magazine where it had bad hair days for celebrites or something and Mika was in there. I saw the photo and was surprised. His hair looked fine...pssht...his hair looked nice...I don't know what those people were talking about...

its like the magazines pick out certain people to rag on and insult...

exactly! I thought he looked fine in that photo, but again, living in the US, we don't get any Mika news. :thumbdown:

its like the magazines pick out certain people to rag on and insult...

exactly! I thought he looked fine in that photo, but again, living in the US, we don't get any Mika news. :thumbdown:

I know...they should leave them alone at some point or another...but hey, that's just my opinion. Like Britney Spears...sure, you may not like her or whatever. But give the woman just a little bit of space...

I know!!! I think I've got one newspaper article here in Canada on Mika (that I have) and that was on the day of the concert and a magazine with Mika on the cover/article inside...wait, my grandparents sent that from England...nevermind Wait...I seem to remember a couple more but nothing compared to the coverage some other celebrites get.

I know...they should leave them alone at some point or another...but hey, that's just my opinion. Like Britney Spears...sure, you may not like her or whatever. But give the woman just a little bit of space...

I know!!! I think I've got one newspaper article here in Canada on Mika (that I have) and that was on the day of the concert and a magazine with Mika on the cover/article inside...wait, my grandparents sent that from England...nevermind Wait...I seem to remember a couple more but nothing compared to the coverage some other celebrites get.

I wonder why it is so Anti-Mika over here...I mean, we play Kate Perry and Leona Lewis...and Mika has just as much if not more success than them..and we see absolutly NOTHING on Mika..besides now we are starting to see commercials with his music or movie ads..but..its just kinda odd. :blink:

I agree, I see like news footage of her getting swarmed by photographers and its just sick. I would go insane if I had all those people around me, telling the world about my personal issues and what not.

I wonder why it is so Anti-Mika over here...I mean, we play Kate Perry and Leona Lewis...and Mika has just as much if not more success than them..and we see absolutly NOTHING on Mika..besides now we are starting to see commercials with his music or movie ads..but..its just kinda odd. :blink:

I agree, I see like news footage of her getting swarmed by photographers and its just sick. I would go insane if I had all those people around me, telling the world about my personal issues and what not.

I know!!! I heard somewhere that they don't play him that much is because 1) why does he want to be Grace Kelly (idiots...look at the lyrics properly!!) and 2) he sounds like a girl (he does not...sure buddy can sing high, but in my opinion I can still tell it's a dude) and in that case maybe Cher should never get played...her voice isn't very...how do I put this..."girly":roftl:

I agree 100%. It's bad enough when people at school take a candid shot that I didn't realize was coming and mine doesn't even end up on CNN...

I know!!! I heard somewhere that they don't play him that much is because 1) why does he want to be Grace Kelly (idiots...look at the lyrics properly!!) and 2) he sounds like a girl (he does not...sure buddy can sing high, but in my opinion I can still tell it's a dude) and in that case maybe Cher should never get played...her voice isn't very...how do I put this..."girly":roftl:

I agree 100%. It's bad enough when people at school take a candid shot that I didn't realize was coming and mine doesn't even end up on CNN...

yeah, and if I went through divorce or something or my family had problems I would not want it plastered about exactly what they thought had gone wrong and what not.

I think he sounds quite manly, I just want to scream "Its called falsetto!!"

and the Grace Kelly thing, it sounds like an excuse to me...and for the Oooo Gay Billy Brown thing..uh I kissed a girl and I liked it?

lame.

maybe there is something we don't know, since Mika seems to be fine with little play or attention over in America..which is odd considering how much attention he tries to get over in Europe or how happy he is when his shows sell out.

not that I mind, I would prefer keeping Mika low key over here...smaller gigs, less people saying idiotic stuff about him, and its just something I like to have for myself I guess...an escape from the rap music.

yeah, and if I went through divorce or something or my family had problems I would not want it plastered about exactly what they thought had gone wrong and what not.

I think he sounds quite manly, I just want to scream "Its called falsetto!!"

and the Grace Kelly thing, it sounds like an excuse to me...and for the Oooo Gay Billy Brown thing..uh I kissed a girl and I liked it?

lame.

maybe there is something we don't know, since Mika seems to be fine with little play or attention over in America..which is odd considering how much attention he tries to get over in Europe or how happy he is when his shows sell out.

not that I mind, I would prefer keeping Mika low key over here...smaller gigs, less people saying idiotic stuff about him, and its just something I like to have for myself I guess...an escape from the rap music.

For sure.

Some people just don't know:thumbdown: I know!!! "I Kissed a Girl" when I first saw that video on TV I was like, "hey, hey, hey...where's my Billy Brown on the radio then?!?" But "I Kissed a Girl" is quite catchy...

I know...uber popular in Europe. He doesn't do too badly here I think. I mean, the night before the Kool Haus he played to a crowd of like 10 000 or something like that in Montreal...and then the Kool Haus was, what? a couple thousand at the most?

Smaller shows!!! I know...awesome!!! I don't mind rap...though I don't like all of it, I like some of it. 50 Cent's "21 Questions" is awesome haha "I love you like a fat kid loves cake":roftl: Or Kanye West's "Jesus Walks"...nice song.

For sure.

Some people just don't know:thumbdown: I know!!! "I Kissed a Girl" when I first saw that video on TV I was like, "hey, hey, hey...where's my Billy Brown on the radio then?!?" But "I Kissed a Girl" is quite catchy...

I know...uber popular in Europe. He doesn't do too badly here I think. I mean, the night before the Kool Haus he played to a crowd of like 10 000 or something like that in Montreal...and then the Kool Haus was, what? a couple thousand at the most?

Smaller shows!!! I know...awesome!!! I don't mind rap...though I don't like all of it, I like some of it. 50 Cent's "21 Questions" is awesome haha "I love you like a fat kid loves cake":roftl: Or Kanye West's "Jesus Walks"...nice song.

haha I love you when a fat kid loves cake...

I really like I kissed a girl though, as much as I don't want to heh..

haha I love you when a fat kid loves cake...

I really like I kissed a girl though, as much as I don't want to heh..

I know...hilarious. I tried listening to that song once to see if there were actually 21 quesytions in it but I gave up...

I know...it's an interesting song. I don't kiss girls (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I gots me some Cherry Chapstick and licked my lips...the flavour isn't even good:roftl: