Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

I know...hilarious. I tried listening to that song once to see if there were actually 21 quesytions in it but I gave up...

I know...it's an interesting song. I don't kiss girls (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I gots me some Cherry Chapstick and licked my lips...the flavour isn't even good:roftl:

LOL!!!

I have kissed girls..and liked it...well more been kissed but eh..its a pair of lips..male, girl, they feel basically the same. :naughty:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Feel the same...that's true...they are lips either way.

'cept when you have someone laying on top of you or next to you, feels a bit different depending where your hands are. okay I am done now.

:naughty:

Wow...what a difference a year makes...

You can tell he's put on weight (in a good way :wink2:)

yeah i agree i think it is mostly muscle because if you look at his shirtless drumming solos :wub2: in earlier gigs he doesnt have much muscle but now its :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::drool:

yeah i agree i think it is mostly muscle because if you look at his shirtless drumming solos :wub2: in earlier gigs he doesnt have much muscle but now its :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::drool:

Yeah, now he has something to grab to :das:

And his muscles... zomg, perfect.:wub2: