Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

Yeah...just like the name of the oic - rawrrr!:naughty:

KACHINGA!!! :bleh:Hiya to you too! How are you?:wink2:

lol I am going to have to be careful with what I name my pics around you guys :wink2:

never saw this before :blink:

daaa.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KACHINGA!!! :bleh:Hiya to you too! How are you?:wink2:

hello you, love the sweat marks on the shirt.

Hi! :bye:

How are you?

I'm well thanks for asking :biggrin2: At bit bored but I'm thinking of playing either Guitar Hero or Wii Sports (boxing...and inialte the game hehe) But later...I just got on here.

And Ankmet20...sweat marks on his shirt. When he sweats with white shirts on they go transparent...

MIKAATNOKIA239.jpg

I'm well thanks for asking :biggrin2: At bit bored but I'm thinking of playing either Guitar Hero or Wii Sports (boxing...and inialte the game hehe) But later...I just got on here.

And Ankmet20...sweat marks on his shirt. When he sweats with white shirts on they go transparent...

MIKAATNOKIA239.jpg

Look at his hair on that pic!

MIKAATNOKIA239.jpg

OMG, I want a Wii! I only have Playstation 2 and Nintendo DS Lite..:thumbdown:

MIKAATNOKIA239.jpg

ZOMG...he is looking right at the camera.

:eek: :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Look at his hair on that pic!

Lovely right?

OMG, I want a Wii! I only have Playstation 2 and Nintendo DS Lite..:thumbdown:

My dad and brother were lucky when they went to buy the Wii...the got the last one. I have to wait until later to get a crack at it because my brother and his friend are playing with it. Though the PS2 is sitting in my room with Guitar Hero plugged in hehe My brother has a Ds Lite...he way more into video games than I am...and he's what 10? We still have the old school Gameboy colour and that gray Nintendo from like the 80s still laying around haha

But I was watching Leno last night and Mike Myers was on and he said he got a Wii for his birthday and how his Mii looks exactlly like him...and it did. If that interview is on Youtube...you must watch it...it's very good.

my dad goes to my mom

"yep she is being Mikafied..she has that glazed, dazed look in her eyes with that stupid smile on her face"

lol..

he was trying to educate me on Rum..and a drink called the flaming Jesus..talking about how strong Rum is...little does he know I have already indulged in said drink...

there was a programme on TV about it..its quite interesting..watching it on Jamaica now.

Lovely right?

My dad and brother were lucky when they went to buy the Wii...the got the last one. I have to wait until later to get a crack at it because my brother and his friend are playing with it. Though the PS2 is sitting in my room with Guitar Hero plugged in hehe My brother has a Ds Lite...he way more into video games than I am...and he's what 10? We still have the old school Gameboy colour and that gray Nintendo from like the 80s still laying around haha

But I was watching Leno last night and Mike Myers was on and he said he got a Wii for his birthday and how his Mii looks exactlly like him...and it did. If that interview is on Youtube...you must watch it...it's very good.

I have a Wii..and it is fun :D

I am a beast at Mario and Boxing and Tennis.

I have a PS2 too..and I love guitar hero...I'm on expert but I can't get great scores on the hard ones yet.

ZOMG...he is looking right at the camera.

:eek: :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I know...very cool:biggrin2:

my dad goes to my mom

"yep she is being Mikafied..she has that glazed, dazed look in her eyes with that stupid smile on her face"

lol..

he was trying to educate me on Rum..and a drink called the flaming Jesus..talking about how strong Rum is...little does he know I have already indulged in said drink...

there was a programme on TV about it..its quite interesting..watching it on Jamaica now.

hahaha:roftl:

I have a Wii..and it is fun :D

I am a beast at Mario and Boxing and Tennis.

I have a PS2 too..and I love guitar hero...I'm on expert but I can't get great scores on the hard ones yet.

wait, wait, I didn't knew it existed guitar hero for ps2!

gotta buy it!:blink:

But I'm going now, bye byee see u all later here ;)