Stage Invade

foalbaby14

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"but if 300 people do it then we can have fun" :roftl:

i remember the February gigs in London. i only had ticket for the last one on the 28th but two Polish girls went to all three of them. they were planning the invasion before they went to London and i was keeping my fingers crossed for them. i know it's not for me though, i would only break my legs and lose my teeth. but anyway, on 26th they almost made it but one got stuck behind the crash barrier and the other one made it through but fell on the ground. on the 28th though they both made it and it was so nice to see them both dancing on the stage :naughty: lots of people invaded that day :biggrin2:

I think it's not so much an invasion though is it? I think Mika wanted people up so they were encouraged.

I think if he didn't want fans on stage, it would be much, much harder.

It depends what his plan is.

I think it's not so much an invasion though is it? I think Mika wanted people up so they were encouraged.

I think if he didn't want fans on stage, it would be much, much harder.

It depends what his plan is.

i also think he wants people there, i'm calling it an invasion becouse he's calling it an invasion :wink2:

Mika grabbed me and pulled me up, but as I tried to get over the barrier the security guard stopped me! I was more than pissed.

Mika himself grabbed me and tried to pull me up, it's not like i was just some random person haha.

He actually grabbed almost everyone in the front row and tried to pull them up haha.

that was THE greastest night of my entire life.

<3.

I hate to be a killjoy, but Mika shouldn't encourage too many people to get on stage with him. It's okay if it's someone he's picked out beforehand, and it's done right. But my concern is that someone could get hurt, OR Mika could get hurt!

There could be a stampede!

I hate to be a killjoy, but Mika shouldn't encourage too many people to get on stage with him. It's okay if it's someone he's picked out beforehand, and it's done right. But my concern is that someone could get hurt, OR Mika could get hurt!

There could be a stampede!

Anyone could get hurt at anytime, you might as well have fun haha.

I understand where you're comming from though/

I guess all the people he talked to before the show, were front row, it seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing and who he was pulling up. It was the group of people we had a conversation with before the show. :)