New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap.

I tried to log in on the Mikasounds forum. It said: Account is still inactive, and that I had to open the confirmation email first and stuff.

I went to my inbox.

No confirmation there. Neither in the junkmail.

:boxed:

Do we have to re join the forum there?!?:blink:

I'm so confused

I'm very confused aswell. They need to do something about their confirmation system.

I don't know what it is, but it doesn't work good.:boxed:

yeah...I hope its sorted soon:blink:

I'm not so worried about the forum thing...but that competition isn't very clear..I mean I signed up and all, but I don't know if it worked:blink:

oh well....I really hope and MFCer wins!

I've been back and registered with my work e-mail addy, so I hope I'll get confirmation - ha! like they'd let me win tickets when they see my d.o.b.

Oh yes, that was jolly quick - automated reply.

Oooh and another offering to send texts....... shall I?

I think it's pretty clear :mf_rosetinted: We can win the chance to win tickets :mf_rosetinted: This way he hasn't promised that anyone will actually get anything :yay:

Ah yes duuuh :doh: It makes so much sense now. So it's not the guy who wrote it who's dumb.. it's just us. I should have known.

I think it's pretty clear :mf_rosetinted: We can win the chance to win tickets :mf_rosetinted: This way he hasn't promised that anyone will actually get anything :yay:

Hmm, I saw that. So if we win the chance to win, when will we know what we have to do for that chance. Friday morning? :thumb_yello:

I've been back and registered with my work e-mail addy, so I hope I'll get confirmation - ha! like they'd let me win tickets when they see my d.o.b.

Oh yes, that was jolly quick - automated reply.

Oooh and another offering to send texts....... shall I?

they replied!??! why don't they reply to everyone....this is a little:huh:

and yeah take texts...just in case:bleh: :naughty:

but good luck everyone!!:D

Ah yes duuuh :doh: It makes so much sense now. So it's not the guy who wrote it who's dumb.. it's just us. I should have known.

Well, any one would offer something to encourage us to sign up to a mailing list. And I don't doubt that there are plenty of concessionary tickets.

I didn't get a reply to my e-mail address that I'd used for the old Mikasounds. That's why I tried a different addy.

I think they already have that info, so why bother getting it again.

And I have signed up for texts - just in case.....

Oh yes, about the replies, it's all automated, but I nearly had a heart attack as the second one is from Mika

(as opposed to "do_not_reply@.........") but it (obviously) isn't, but just for one heart-stopping moment .....you know?

Oh yes, about the replies, it's all automated, but I nearly had a heart attack as the second one is from Mika

(as opposed to "do_not_reply@.........") but it (obviously) isn't, but just for one heart-stopping moment .....you know?

I suffer from that too :naughty:

I didn't get a reply to my e-mail address that I'd used for the old Mikasounds. That's why I tried a different addy.

I think they already have that info, so why bother getting it again.

And I have signed up for texts - just in case.....

Oh, I get you now:wink2:

I only have one address...maybe I'll use my sisters as well:naughty:

So you do get a confirmation e-mail!? Nooooooo

Yes, there should be one, it says: "Remember to reply to the confirmation e-mail we send you to ensure you receive the updates."

But is it only for the updates?:blink:

:naughty: I got something like that once too, it was a text from Mika!!!:mf_lustslow: it was only saying vote for him at the Brits or something...but wow, it was very cool:naughty:

Good to see he's finally sent a message, and that theone thing Sara and me held back from talking to him has been revealed, the competition.

We thought it would be better coming from him:wink2:.

Ah yes, inside info from the :penguin::kachinga:

Nice one Mika:bleh: