New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the words of Mika...

... dangerous obsession.... :fisch:

:naughty:

lol no, seriously I only watched it like 5 times.

which is a lot but twice was actually doing something for someone soo three. still a tad much though.

lol no, seriously I only watched it like 5 times.

which is a lot but twice was actually doing something for someone soo three. still a tad much though.

Well if you're being technical then technically I've only seen it like one and a half times. :naughty: When I was first watching it I was doing something else at the time so I had it playing in the background and I missed part of the video. As much as I tried having the video on the right and my other screen on the left it didn't work out too well. :naughty:

:(

:kachinga: Yess!!! I had a feeling :naughty: What're your favorites? :bleh:

Nothings up. Except for being extremely sunburned. Even the bottoms of my feet. How is that possible? :blink:

What's up with you?

Um...."42," "Viva la Vida," "Yes," "Strawberry Swings," and "Violet Hill" :naughty:

Ooooh that sucks :sad:

Hmm, I saw that. So if we win the chance to win, when will we know what we have to do for that chance. Friday morning? :thumb_yello:

So Mika, whatcha been up to today?:fisch:

:lmfao:

Oh come on, it's only 9am there. Give him a chance to wake up :naughty:

But I want to know if he dreamt of us last night, and if he does something else instead (like making a cup of tea) he'll forget about it and we'll never know. :tears::naughty:

But I want to know if he dreamt of us last night, and if he does something else instead (like making a cup of tea) he'll forget about it and we'll never know. :tears::naughty:

or maybe the whole thing is a dream...we will wake up and find out we just dreamed that update...bahh....don't pinch me please! :mf_rosetinted:

or maybe the whole thing is a dream...we will wake up and find out we just dreamed that update...bahh....don't pinch me please! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

You guys are cracking me up this morning:biggrin2:

Me too.

I feel like I'm right there with Mika, in every little wonderful pedantic thing he does. :rolls_eyes:

In fact, if anything, sometimes he gives us too much information :blush-anim-cl:

If I remember correctly Kata already suggested that the blogs are in white font on white background. He's being abstract and artistic. :naughty:

Or something else beginning with "a" - absent:wink2:

In the sense that he has promise or that he makes lots of promises (with or without actually following through on them)? :fisch:

well that's what I'm beginning to wonder about now :blink: totally deserved either way though :mf_rosetinted: